• Published 15th Apr 2022
  • 279 Views, 8 Comments

Crashing the Party! - MLPonyPals



Pinkie and some of her multiversal friends crash a bunch of infamous fanfiction.

  • ...
2
 8
 279

Pinkie Pie is not particularly pleased.

To say Pinkie Pie was simply just "not particularly pleased" when she found out about Cupcakes is putting it nicely.

But she didn't mind too much after a while.

After all, it was just one simple poorly written story in a sea of other stories made by the fandom on the internet. So at the time, Pinkie Pie didn't let the "Cupcakes" story get to her that much. She simply laughed it off like anypony would expect her to. Besides, she would never hurt Dashie, or anypony else for that matter! Anypony with a couple of braincells and have met Pinkie Pie for at least a few minutes would know. Pinkie did have to hand it to Sergeant Sprinkles though, he knew how to make a chilling story!

Then she found Smile HD.

Much like the last time, Pinkie did her best to keep her morale and spirits high and not let it get to her. Once again, it was just something made to scare little fillies. It wasn't like the fans were purposefully targeting her and her friends for this stuff, right? Every fandom has it's ups and downs.

And then Bittersweet.

Pinkie was having a more and more rough time trying to shrug them off. Even if the story didn't have her slaughtering her friends and famiy, it was always her being the fandom's little punching bag. Oh well. she though, sighing. At least it's just me. Pinkie thought about that statement a couple times before shaking it off. "No, don't think like that, Pinkie Pie!" she asserted. "It's just the fact that you're one of the main characters. It's fine. Thiese kind of things probably happens to lots of other cartoon characters out there."

Rainbow Factory.

Pinkie Pie sighed. Of course the fandom wouldn't just settle for just her being the one that's twisted up to be a terrible horrible menace. But to say she never saw it coming would be an understatement. After all, Dash always ended up being the one of the victims during the most of the Pinkie centered "fan"fics, (whether it be by brutal death or some other thing), so it was only natural she would her turn to be the killer. And, again, she is also a part of the main cast. "At least Rainbow didn't take it too harsh when she found out. She thought it was one the funniest things in all of Equestria that somepony would spend time writing such a thing!" Pinkie giggled to herself.

Muffins.

Pinkie's eyes widened. Somepony brought DERPY into this!? Pinkie though, frantically. I-I mean, I get the twisting up me and Dashie thing cause we are part the main cast of characters but-

Always the Quiet Ones.

F-FLUTTERSHY!? Pinkie thought frantically. You of all ponies know that Fluttershy is way more sensitive than me, OR Dash! She probably wouldn't take it as lightly if she saw this. Not by a long shot! She'll probably hide herself in her cottage and hide under the bed with her animal friends like it's Nightmare night, but instead of staying down there for one night, she stays down there FOREVER! What if-

Sweet Apple Massacare

O-ok, AJ would probably take this the same way Dash did, but that doesn't make any of this any more ok!

Bittersweet

Ok, no full on killer in this one, but why with the deaths!? WHY!? What do you fans gain fro-

Rocket to Insanity

Sequels!? There are SEQUELS to this stuff now!? What is WRO-

The Penalty of Rejecting Friendship

No. Please no more. We had our happy ending in the grande finale! Why must you go out of your way to-

The House on the Hill

Stop. Stop. STOP.

Masterpiece

Stop it, stop it, stop it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH-

Chimichangas and Cupcakes

NO-wait, what?

A Day with Pinkie Pie and Ronald McDonald

"Hey, I reme-"

Cupcakes A$$ Kicking

"..."

Pinkie sat in her room quietly, as she started scrolling through the story. As she did, a mischevious idea formed in her head.
An idea that just might solve her big problem. She tapped the computer skin a couple times before chuckling to herself.

"Thanks, 'thewaffler'. You've just given me a great idea." Pinkie said, as she reached upwards as she began to look for some things she had hidden in her mane. "If you were somepony here in Equestria, I would have to throw you a 'thanks-for-the-super-duper-awesome-idea-why-didn't-I-think-of-that' party!"

Eventually, Pinkie struck gold as she pulled out the three things she was looking for. (It took a while, okay? My mane was all messy after I nearly had that existencial crisis looking at all those gorey fanfics, and I have hooves!) The items were as follows:

A special communicator made to look like a Chimichanga,
A phone number for a small detective crew,
and a golden teleporter.

Pinkie beamed.

"This is going to be great!"

Author's Note:

Oooh. Pinkie Pie has learned about how messed up the fandom is, and she's mad! :pinkiegasp: What's gonna happen next?