• Published 9th Apr 2023
  • 254 Views, 22 Comments

The King Of Pizza 2 - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler

  • ...
 22
 254

The King Of Pizza, or should I say 'Princess'?

The King Of Pizza

Written by KingSombraTheTyrantRuler

Prologue

The King Of Pizza, or should I say 'Princess'?


Esmeralda's P.O.V:
After Sombra's proclamation to the heavens of him being the King of Pizza, something strange had happened.

He had been encased by a huge white light... And disappeared. I panicked.

"Sombra?! Where are you?" I run around and shout. My heart races. "Sombra?! Sombra!"

We may have not been on the best of terms...but we had this connection between us. Human and pony, we were inseparable. Even if we did fight most of the time.

My worry turned out to be for nothing as Sombra reappeared.

But he was..changed.

Upon his head was a tiara, he had golden horseshoes on his hooves, and he had wings.

I blinked as my brain processed this slowly. "Hey Esmeralda," he said, as if nothing had occurred. "I've got wings now."

I finally came to my senses and burst out laughing. "Hahaha," I laughed like a maniac.

"What's wrong Esmeralda? What do you find so funny about Harmony recognizing me as the King of Pizza?"

"Sure, you're the King of Pizza....or should I say, Princess?" That led to me having another laughing fit. Sombra rolled his eyes and used his magic to pin me against the wall.

"Esmeralda. Stop laughing."

I didn't and he sighed. "Doesn't my crown look nice?" he said, levitating it off his head, only to choke in shock. "I- M-my crown! It's- it's a- a-"

"A tiara." I finish for him.

"Harmony, I hate you!"

After realizing that he had stuff that a Princess would wear, he tore off the golden horseshoes in anger and managed to throw them out of the window.

Luckily the tiara didn't fly out as well. After calming,Sombra put the tiara back on and said the words I would never forget.

"Hahaha, I'm the Princess of Pizza now!"

I felt a desire to smack his fluffy ass but held back. "Sombra..."

Author's Note:

This was more of an introduction than anything.

Hope you found this funny, and don't forget to like and favorite!