• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 939 Views, 7 Comments

Extraction - Meh121



Simple Mission Get in and Get out not at all a simple mission

  • ...
3
 7
 939

Wanted

"Wanted for what?" Riley asked.

"I'm wanted for...." Twilight stated.

"Wanted for what!" Riley shouted.

"I'll tell you later but for now we have to get out of here." Twilight told Riley.

"Come on Twilight this is Ponyville, what are they going to do tickle you till you cry?" Riley asked remembering how peaceful the show is besides a here and there moment.


"No and how do you know about Ponyville?" Twilight asked, in a accusing tone.

"Um...this is hard to explain." Riley started.

"Oh really?" Twilight asked.

"Yes but that can wait for a different time." Riley stated.

"Fine but I still want answers." Twilight reminded Riley. Riley nodded at Twilight.

"Ok then you said we have to get out of here, so let's get moving should be easy enough." Riley said as he walked to the door. Riley quickly opened the door and looked outside, he saw wanted posters of Twilight and ponies with....guns!

"Halt!" A pony said aiming a gun.

"What the hell when did ponies use guns!" Riley shouted as he slammed the door shut.

"Um about two hundred years ago." Twilight stated.

"No that is a lie in the TV show you are all peaceful and stuff, and that you never had guns the guards had spears!" Riley shouted as he cocked his smg.

"TV show what the hay are you talking about?" Twilight asked.

"Um well on Earth there is a TV show called My Little Pony Friend Is Magic. And you see you, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie are the main cast wielding the elements of harmony. It's mostly about you learning friendship and writing friendship reports to Celestia, after we watch your adventures with your friends." Riley said as he popped the door open a bit.

"Wait a second we are in a TV show!?" Twilight asked Riley.

"Yes well I guess not any more after seeing this mess, and I guess they never did show us the real side of Equestria with it being a kids show." Riley admitted not thinking about that part.

"Wait so they show us all peaceful?" Twilight asked. Riley nodded as he aimed his weapon.

"Yes because like I just said, the show is normally a kids show." Riley sighed out as he scanned the area.

"Good times those five years ago everything was peaceful." Twilight sighed.

"Sorry there kid but no back story time right now." Riley told Twilight as he threw her his pistol. Twilight quickly grabbed the pistol with her magic.

"So then are they only after you?" Riley asked.

"It seems not, they took my friends everything. Entire cities suffered because of me." Twilight said as tears fell down her cheeks.

"Shh it's alright Twilight I'll get you out of here." Riley told Twilight trying to calm her down.

"No not without my friends." Twilight said her head snapped back up.

"I can't do that it is not my order." Riley insisted. Twilight just shot him an angry glare.

"Screw your orders or tell them I would not go with you, until I had my friends." Twilight said aiming the gun at the back of Riley's head.

"You sure aren't acting like you do in the TV show." Riley sighed out.

"Stop relating me to the TV show this is real life here!" Twilight shouted.

"There they are!" A male pony shouted, as he pulled out his gun.

"Duck!" Riley yelled as he ducked. A few bullets ripped through Twilight's tree house.

"They're in there!" Another voice shouted. Riley took the butt of his weapon and smashed through the window. He crawled to the right shooting spot, as he avoided bullet fire that was ripping through the house. Riley peeked around the corner and saw a stallion giving orders. Riley ducked down as he avoided a bullet again.

"Ok for things with no hands they are pretty accurate." Riley noted as he poked around the corner again. He quickly pulled the trigger and hit two guards in the chest. A bit of blood came out from the wounds. They dropped to the ground motionless.

"Shoot him before he shoots us!" The stallion yelled out.

"Yes sir!" At least forty guards said.

"Come on and shoot them down!" Twilight shouted.

"No Twilight we are not some super pony or super human here. The only thing we can do is run." Riley said as he reached into his bag and pulled out two odd shaped cones.

"How are cones going to save us?" Twilight asked angrily.

"Shut up and come on." Riley ordered, hoofsteps started to pound on the door. On the fourth attempt the door cracked open and in rushed the guards.

"Howdy there fellas." Riley said with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing?" Twilight asked.

"Surrender your self and you will face judgement by the princess, who is most generous. If you come with us we will not mention the two guards you killed." The stallion from outside said walking in.

"Sorry boys but I got orders." Riley said with the same stupid smirk on his face.

"Alright open fire boys." The stallion ordered.
"Watch now Twilight these stupid cones are helpful, just you watch." Riley said, as he threw them where the ponies stood.

"What why would you even throw cones at us. How pathetic." The stallion chuckled. Riley peaked out from behind the corner once the ponies ran out of ammo.

"Sorry boys I would love to stay and chat, but I just gotta cancel the tea party." Riley said as he pressed a button and the cones exploded. An explosion of several thousand shards of glass and nails erupted from the cones. Riley watched as they ripped his enemies body's to shreds.

"Whoa what the hay." Twilight said amazed at the creation.

"What?" Riley asked.

"Those cones who knew." Twilight sighed out.

"I'm not much of one who likes to get up close and personal, I've always had a great mind so I make these things just in case I have to get close. To be honest I'm strong but not as strong as I would like to be, I've also been known to be pretty quick. Not gonna lie though I do prefer long ranged weapons." Riley sighed out.

"I see so you hate watching things die up close." Twilight said.

"Exactly I hate watching things die slowly and painfully." Riley said as he jumped through the upstairs window. "Let's go!" Riley shouted as he dusted him self off from the fall.

"Look out!" Twilight shouted as she jumped on Riley. Twilight just smiled and giggled.

"Haha very funny now if you forgot your life is at stake here. So where are your friends." Riley said with a smirk on his face.

"You're going to help out my friends?" Twilight asked in joy.

"Might as well besides orders are like rules, sometimes they are just meant to be broken." Riley said.

"Oh thank you thank you." Twilight said in joy.

"Don't be thanking me yet, we still have to go through this town." Riley said pulling out some type of glasses from his bag. He put them on and scanned for heat signatures.

"Incoming." Riley told Twilight as he reloaded a mag into his smg.

'Damn I should have gotten more.' Riley thought, as he watched the mag hit the ground.

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

"I mean that we have some guards coming." Riley sighed face palming.

"How many?" Twilight asked.
"1,2,30,60!" Riley shouted.

"60 of them what the hay!" Twilight shouted panicking

"Actually we are looking at about 120 guards." Riley said calmly.

"Why are you so calm?" Twilight asked looking at Riley.

"It's simple stick to the rooftops I told you I lack strength but have good speed." Riley told, Twilight as he began finding cracks in the bricks to climb on the rooftops. Twilight just teleported onto the roof above Riley.

"I still don't see how this is going to work, what about the pegasi?" Twilight asked worried.

"Well it's simple you don't stop running or teleporting." Riley said grabbing a smoke bomb.

"There they are!" A voice shouted. Riley quickly threw the smoke bomb.

"Ah smoke everywhere!" A pegasus shouted, as he fell to the ground from flying blind.

"Yo-you coul-could have warn-warned me you we-were goi-going to throw that!" Twilight coughed out.

"Shut your mouth and keep running straight." Riley ordered. Twilight didn't question his orders. Seeing his attitude change completely.

"Use your magic to blow it away." The stallion yelled out.

"Damn..." Riley said stopping.

"Come on Riley!" Twilight shouted.

"Keep going Twilight." Riley told Twilight as he pulled out his smg.

"No not with out you!" Twilight cried out.

"I'll be fine." Riley said turning around to face Twilight and gave a smirk, revealing a few little tiny metal canisters.

"Fine but you better hurry." Twilight said. A few pegasus dived at Twilight but she teleported out of the way, only to return fire by firing a few bolts of magic that ripped the ponies in half.

"Well then you human, you wish to aid a fugitive you must pay for your actions." The stallion said to Riley looking him in the eyes. Riley returned the gaze his dark brown eyes giving him a death stare.

"Orange hair how odd the last human we killed had brown hair, but yours is spiky. His hair was flat." The stallion said.
"Odd the last group of ponies I dealt with talked this much, well then allow me to introduce myself I'm Private Riley Conner." Riley said his voice calm and cool. 'Another human here but how?' Riley thought silently sweating bullets.

"A private well then this will be easy." The stallion said looking at Riley's dog tags.

"Don't count on it, if you were paying attention you would notice the gas in the air." Riley said hoping back from the gas.

"What is this?" The stallion asked.

"Simple the gas kills you rather fast, it shuts down all your organs starting with your heart so you don't suffer to much." Riley sighed leaving.

'If I keep running into these big groups I'm going to die that was one of my last tricks, the next time I face a big group I'm dead if I don't play my cards right.' Riley thought as he caught up with Twilight.

"Um Riley how are you back so fast?" Twilight asked.

"Let's just say a gas that kills you in about 30 seconds." Riley told Twilight.

"Why would you even have that!" Twilight shouted.

"I uhh you know what I don't really know." Riley admitted a blush covering his face now.

"Princess we have word that a human is helping Twilight." A servant said.

"Then he too is wanted, only I want the human killed on sight unless he holds information, that will help us." Celestia said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
'Wanted human.' Fifty thousand bits.

'Wanted Twilight Sparkle' Forty thousand bits.

'If both brought back dead two hundred thousand bit reward.'

'If alive four hundred thousand bit reward.'

'Good luck and happy hunting.' The wanted poster said.