• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 939 Views, 7 Comments

Extraction - Meh121



Simple Mission Get in and Get out not at all a simple mission

  • ...
3
 7
 939

Prisoner

Riley woke up with a huge amount of pain in his face, he tried to touch his face but noticed there were cuffs on him.

"You're awake that's good." Trixie said facing Riley.

"You're the one who kicked me before, I swear I'll get my revenge." Riley said trying to get out of the cuffs.

"How cute the prisoner making threats." Trixie laughed while rolling her eyes, she then moved to Riley stabbing her horn in his flesh wound. Riley screamed in agony, which got Trixie to give an evil grin. "Trixie can make all this stop and even get you home, all you have to do is tell me where Sparkle is." Trixie said grabbing Riley's face with her hoof.

Riley just gave a slight smirk before be stood up and grabbed Trixie by the neck.

"You listen here now you will let me out of here alive with my gear, or I will kill you right now." Riley said looking into Trixie's eyes.

"How did you get out of those, you know what never mind, you must have forgot about Trixie's magic." Trixie told Riley before she pinned him on the ground.

"Guards quick hand Trixie the book of forbidden spells." Trixie called out. A guard quickly handed her the book, she quickly flipped through the pages till she found the spell.

"Ah mind control there it is." Trixie said out loud on purpose. She placed her horn on Riley's head, before his eyes glowed a different color
showing the spell should worked.

"Stand up slave." Trixie ordered. Riley quickly stood up and faced Trixie.

"Good boy now lick Trixie's hoof you worthless pile of trash." Trixie ordered.

"Yes master as you command." Riley said kneeling down as he licked Trixie's hoof.

"Now tell me where is Sparkle!" Trixie shouted.

"Not gonna happen there kiddo, and by the way clean those hooves more often." Riley said.

"Wait the spell it didn't work, that's impossible." Trixie stated in shock.

"No but you must admit I'm a pretty good actor." Riley said with a smirk. Trixie was annoyed by the this, and used her magic to chain him to a chair. His legs and hands were moved to where it was impossible to get out of.

"Well then, Trixie tried to be nice but brute force seems to be the only option." Trixie said with a sly grin on her face.

"Bring your worst." Riley said.

"How do I work this helmet thing?" Twilight asked herself after making it to a nearby island.

"It's working right now, and who is this speaking?" Conner asked.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle who is this?" She asked.

"Ah I see it's glad to hear you're safe Miss Sparkle, to answer your question this is Riley's boss Conner." Conner stated.

"Riley was kidnapped, he needs help I tried to help him but he told me to run." Twilight stated.

"Hmm this is a problem but luckily extraction team 1 and 2 just finished there missions, I'll send them in 0200 hours." Conner said.

"Two hours I don't think Riley can last that much longer, who knows what they are doing to him." Twilight said worried.

"I wouldn't worry about him, we had a interrogation test he lasted over seven hours an academy record. Don't worry about him." Conner told Twilight. Twilight gave a nervous sigh, before she started crying.

"Wh-what do yo-you want me..t-to d-do?" Twilight sobbed out, her face in the ground.

"Stay there." Conner said.

"Okay." Twilight said in a weak voice. She silently cursed herself for being so weak.

"Tell Trixie where she is!" Trixie demanded slapping Riley. Riley's face was a bit swollen his lip bleeding and he had two black eyes, but he still held strong. His response was a shrug and a smirk.

"You will tell Trixie now!" Trixie yelled, as she lit her horn up and rammed it in Riley's wound. He screamed only for a minute before he started laughing.

"Is this the best you have for me?" Riley asked. Trixie bucked Riley in the stomach knocking him and the chair over, before she towered over him.

"Why do you not tell Trixie where Sparkle is, how much pain do you want to go through?" Trixie asked Riley.

"Pain what a joke. Please Trixie everyone has their own definition of pain, so keep it coming." Riley told Trixie. Trixie left the interrogation room, Riley heard her say put him in a cell. A black stallion came in and undid the cuffs and chains, he helped Riley up and dusted him off.

"You sure can take a beating human, I'm impressed." The guard said.

"I'm surprised you're talking to me, but please that was nothing." Riley said. The guard escorted Riley out into the hallway, before pulling him into a corner spot.

"Listen here human I'm part of the rebellion, just play along and I'll explain everything on the way." The rebellion pony said handing Riley a pistol. Riley followed the pony, until he stopped and hid again, avoiding contact with the other guards.

"I have two snipers placed on the hills above.The rebellion pony said. On my mark we run." He finished. Before he held up his hoof and waved it up and down three times.

"Mark!" He shouted, before him and Riley quickly ran the shore.

"So now let's talk while we're on the run, you said you're part of a rebellion but for whom?" Riley asked.

"Rainbow Dash is our leader and you're gonna help me bust her out of her holding cell, the Princess was smart in splitting up the elements up." The rebellion pony said.

"You saved me so I'll help you, the names Riley." Riley said looking over to the pony.

"The name is Midnight Breeze." Midnight Breeze said before he threw something at the ground, Riley noticed he threw four different flares at different locations. He used his magic to throw them further.

"Go to the blue one." Midnight called out. Riley looked before running he winced in pain as the blood started pooling out a bit. "You okay kid?" Midnight asked concerned. He nodded holding his wound.

Twilight looked out and saw the flares all over.

"What can that be for?" She asked herself.

"Get ready Sparkle the backup is coming much earlier then expected." Conner said. Twilight waited for a few minutes before she saw a few humans come in drop pods, followed by a few more. She counted six of them, she watched as all of them stepped out their weapons in the drop pods with ammo.

"You must be the unicorn everyone is talking about." A female said. Twilight backed up a bit in fear.

"My names Kayla, I'm the leader of extraction team one, the other is Tyler he leads extraction team two." Kayla said.

"Alright team two let's get on the move, double time." Tyler ordered those in his team.

"I-I'm Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said in a weak voice.

"The name is Mark team one's second in command." Mark said kneeling down.

"You know normally a war zone is the military's job." Tyler said to the others.

"You always said you wanted to be in one." Kayla reminded him.

"I know I know oh where are my manners howdy Miss Sparkle, the name is Tyler my second is command here is Jake." Tyler said.

"Who are the other two?" Twilight asked.

"The one in the white suit's is team one's James, mine the one in a black uniform is Jamie." Tyler said.

"Ok enough introductions I wanna find out what those flares are about." Kayla said. The two teams geared up before going in to the water, followed by Twilight.

'They really must do this for a living, they aren't even wasting anytime.' Twilight thought putting on the gear following the others. "They even have gear made for unicorns, that's crazy.' Twilight followed behind the others, she was surprised the suits kept the cold water from getting her fur wet. She felt it hugging her fur tightly. The water was rather dark besides the slim slits of moonlight, but she followed the others following the lights on their gear.

"Activating turbo." Tyler said over the radio. He moved ahead almost about to hit landfall. He stopped for a second before taking off his scuba helmet, he discarded it before he pulled out his side arm. Tyler motioned for the others to follow him up. The small group of seven came right in front of a blue flare.

"Quick pick up the pace." Midnight Breeze said. Riley quickly ran to catch up. The two banked left and reached the blue flare followed by the two snipers, the were met face to face with guns.

"You three ponies step away from the human." Kayla ordered.

"Wait it's fine they're with me, well..." Riley stopped as he got tackled by Twilight.
"Oh thank goodness you're fine!" Twilight shouted.

"Lower your weapons." Tyler ordered.

"Sir..." Jamie said.

"That's an order." Tyler said yanking Jamie's shotgun down to the ground.

Riley stood up and told the others about Rainbow Dash, and her rebellion and the rescue mission.

"Well then looks like we are in for one hell of night." Kayla said with a slight gin.