• Published 7th Aug 2022
  • 908 Views, 67 Comments

Monument - Equimorto

  • ...
1
 67
 908

PreviousChapters Next
Fragment of a classified file recovered from the Royal Archives; Estimated to have been originally written in 567

All files relating to previously decommissioned Project Starcrown are to be copied and shared amongst the members of the project. Any attempt to share the information provided outside of the authorised ponies will result in removal from the project and subsequent mental cleansing. Any perceived attempt to share information will be treated equally, regardless of the certainty of the act. Copying or otherwise recording any part of the provided documents for personal reference is not permitted, and will be treated as a perceived attempt to share the information outside of the project. If it is found necessary, members of the project may not be allowed contact with the outside world for long stretches of time. Members of the project will agree to the possibility of undergoing mental cleansing once the project has concluded, and may voluntarily choose to do so. Members of the project will not be allowed to abandon their position of their own volition until the project has reached its conclusion. Further disciplinary measures may be adopted depending on the kind and severity of the transgressions any members of the project may commit.

PreviousChapters Next