• Published 22nd Dec 2021
  • 4,680 Views, 117 Comments

Equestria Girls: Plus Ultra!!! - TriforceAndroid



Izuku Midoriya, aka Deku, finds himself in Camp Everfree and starts a series of adventures where he shows his heroic nature by being hero physically and emotionally.

  • ...
17
 117
 4,680

Chapter 1: Welcome to Camp Everfree

"SMASH!!!"

A powerful shockwave filled the air as a battle took place in Mustafar, Japan. Two people were facing each other. One was dressed in a green outfit with red shoes, white gloves, a green cowl, and a metal mouth guard. This was Izuku Midoriya, aka Deku. He was a boy who lived in a world where 80% of all humans had a unique power known as a "Quirk."

If someone had a Quirk, they could choose to be a Pro-Hero or a villain. If that person was Quirkless, then they were immediately an outcast. It was a nightmare for the Quirkless.

As a little boy, he had dreams of being a hero. He wanted to save people with a smile, just like his favorite hero All Might. With a desire to protect people from both physical danger or emotional problems, Izuku was a kind boy with a big heart.

Unfortunately, he was diagnosed to be Quirkless when he was four years old. As a result, he was deemed to be a worthless outcast by his peers and his former childhood friend. For ten years, he endured torment and bullying.

One day, he met All Might and, after showing his heroic nature by trying to save his tormentor from a villain, was deemed worthy of All Might's Quirk: One For All. As a result, Izuku trained to build up his strength for ten months in order to use One For All.

For several months, he fought villains, overcame huge obstacles, and trained himself to become a good hero. Now, on this night, he was up against Tomura Shigaraki, a villain who hated heroes since no hero came to save him from trauma. However, he was possessed by the most evil villain of all: All For One, a villain with the power to take and give Quirks.

All For One didn't care about who he hurt. The only thing he wanted was to rule the world with an iron fist. Become the world's demon lord. He "helped" people who were Quirkless or had a Quirk that they didn't want. However, he demanded for them to stay loyal to him. If they didn't obey him, he would kill them.

Now, at that very moment, Deku had punched Shigaraki in the chest. The blow sent the villain flying back a few feet. He raised his fists up, panting heavily.

Dammit, he thought. Nothing is working. I need to finish this fight quickly. The others are waiting for me.

Shigaraki spoke, though his voice was in the voice of All For One. "You're very good, Deku," he said. "I am impressed by the skills you have possessed over time. However, much like All Might, your skills are not enough."

Deku growled angrily as he clenched his fists. "Shut up," he said angrily. "You have no right to talk about All Might at all!"

He glanced back at some of his allies: Endeavor, Bakugo, Todoroki, everyone who had teamed up to stop the villains in a big war. They were all exhausted from the fighting. He glanced back at Shigaraki and activated One For All, his body glowing with green electric energy.

"One For All, Full Cowling! 30%!"

He zipped around, carefully observing the environment. He found a few boulders and kicked them at Shigaraki. As Shigaraki swatted them away, Deku came at him and kicked him into the air. He jumped up after him and started to deliver powerful punches and kicks. Once they were high enough, Deku kicked him far away from his friends and allies. Finally, he zipped at Shigaraki and delivered one final kick to the face.

"MANCHESTER SMASH!!!"

Shigaraki crashed into the ground as Deku landed next to him. He panted heavily and stood up. That should do it, he thought. I better get back to my friends before Shigaraki gets to them first.

He started to walk away. But before he could take five steps, a portal suddenly appeared right in front of him. With a yelp, he grabbed a hold of a tree and held on. He glanced at Shigaraki only to find that he was unconscious. Suddenly, the branch broke and he found himself flying into the portal. As he fell, he felt darkness surrounding him.

***********

Deku groaned and slowly got up as he heard the sound of crickets playing their strange music in the night and felt grass under his back. He opened his eyes and slowly got up. He looked around and saw that he was in some kind of forest. He removed his cowl, revealing shaggy green hair, emerald eyes, and freckles on his face. He started to walk around.

Where am I? He thought. This is far different from the forest I was in. Suddenly, he heard voices from a distance. Maybe these people can help me.

He started to walk towards the voices. Soon, he saw two female figures talking to each other. One of them had amber skin, red-and-yellow hair, and aquamarine eyes. She wore a white shirt with a camp symbol on the chest and purple sleeves, a pair of shorts, a belt with a red-and-yellow sun symbol on the buckle, and a pair of boots.

The second girl had dark blue hair tied in a ponytail with a pink and purple stripe in the middle, purple eyes, and light purple skin. Her shirt had the same symbol as the first figure, but it was light blue and short-sleeved. She also wore glasses, purple shorts, knee-high socks, and purple sneakers. She seemed to be scared while her friend was trying to help her.

Izuku, being the hero that he always was, approached the two with the desire to help them. "Um… excuse me," he said politely.

The two girls jumped a little and saw him approaching. The amber-skinned girl raised up her arms, ready for a fight. Izuku raised up his hands. "Whoa, whoa," he said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. Is everything okay?"

The two girls relaxed and took a good look at the boy who startled them. They both blushed a little before the first girl spoke. "Um… yeah," she said. "Wait, why are you asking? Who are you?"

Izuku gave them a reassuring smile that could make any girl's heart melt. "My name is Izuku Midoriya," he answered. "I would like to help."

The second girl stared at him before relaxing. "Sunset, I don't think he means any harm at all," she said. "Maybe he can help me."

The girl named Sunset nodded before smiling. "You might be right, Twilight," she said. "Let's start over." She took his hand and shook it while smiling. "My name is Sunset Shimmer. This is my friend, Twilight Sparkle."

"It's nice to meet you," said Twilight before sighing. "If I tell you what's been happening, will you still want to help me?"

"That's what a hero is supposed to do, isn't it?" Izuku asked. "If you need help, then I'll be your hero!"


Twilight smiled at his kindness. "Thanks, Izuku," she said. She took a deep breath before speaking again. "Not too long ago, I attended Crystal Prep Academy, the rival school of Canterlot High. At one point, I absorbed some magic that I… ended up stealing." She said that part with guilt in her voice. "Then, after I unleashed that magic I… I…" Her voice trembled as she spoke. "I turned into a monster. Sunset managed to save me, but… I'm afraid that the monster I turned into will come back if I use magic at all. I'm a curse."

Izuku stared at Twilight as she spoke and felt very sorry for her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "I may not understand this whole deal with magic, but I still wanna help you. Don't ever think of yourself as a curse. In my eyes, your magic is a blessing."

Twilight's eyes widened as she felt like crying. "Th-thanks," she said. "But, please… don't tell the rest of our friends about it."

Izuku nodded with a smile. "You have my word," he said. "So… um… where am I?"

Author's Note:

So, after seeing how poorly my Android story is turning out, I've decided to see if I'm better off with writing crossovers or oc stories. I hope you like this one here.