• Published 6th Dec 2021
  • 813 Views, 8 Comments

Equestria's Heroes - ArmorKamen85



Heroic teenages such as Hibiki Kuze (Devil Survivor 2), Yusei Fudo (Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds), Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and X (Megaman X) end up on new adventure in Equestria. What adventures await them? Read to find out!

  • ...
14
 8
 813

Episode 8: Battle for the Elements

Previously on Equestria's Heroes:

Yusei, X, Twilight, Starlight and Spike head to canterlot to meet up with the Princesses of Equestria to speak to the leaders of the other Kingdoms.

It is suspected that someone is hiding the students and unless the students are found the first Equestrian World War would happen.

Yusei and X work together with the mane 7 and Spike and find out that Sandbar is hiding the students.

But it is now too late as Chrysalis soon captures the students.

What will happen next?

https://m.

Hibiki and Shinji were running to where they heard the voices of the students. It wasn't too far. So they figured that they would be able to get there without anyone noticing.

However when they arrived their eyes widen on what was in front of them.

They were too late.

They were at some sort of castle. But from the looks of it, there was some sort of attack. Most of the place was damaged as there were parts steaming with smoke.

But what really caught their attention was a wagon. It was the same one that Sandbar was seen pulling earlier.

"This is so not good." Hibiki said as he and Shinji looked around the damage.

"What happened here?"

They turned to see Yusei, X, the mane seven and Spike.

"Guys!" Hibiki said in relief.

"We're glad you two are ok." Twilight said. "But where are the students?"

"That's what we want to know." Shinji said.

"This is bad." Starlight said. "If we don't find them soon then there will world war."

"World War?!" Hibiki and Shinji asked in shock.

"Let us explain." Yusei stated.

(Meanwhile)

Sandbar groaned as he began to stur awake. He looked around and saw that he was chained up.

'What is going on?!' He thought.

"Sandbar?"

He saw that his friends were also chained up.

"Guys! What happened?" He asked.

"We've been foalnapped!" Silverstream cried.

"By who?"

"She means us."

The students then looked to see Chrysalis with a hooded figure. But that wasn't the most shocking thing that caught their attention. In front of them were the mane six. Or atleast that's who they think they were.

"Who are creatures and why are ponies here?!" Yona demanded.

"Well, as you know me I am Chrysalis. Queen of the changelings." Chrysalis said before glaring at Ocellus who looked away. "Or atleast I was. But with the help of my acompluse I was able to make these clones of Twilight Sparkle and her meddlesome friends."

"Oh wow. Classic villain monolog." Gallus sarcasticly said.

"Enough!" Chrysalis hissed getting into Gallus' face who backed away in fear. "Anyway, with these clones we plan to use the elements of harmony. And its a good thing we came to you."

"We don't know where the elements are." Smolder growled with a glare.

"No dragon." The hooded figure said putting a finger under Smolder's chin. "You don't. But one of you does." He then went through the students until he looks at Sandbar. "You."

"Sandbar?!" The other students said in shock.

"Well...I am a pony..." Sandbar said with a lame smile.

"You will lead us to where the elements of harmony are." Chrysalis said.

"And if I refuse?" Sandbar asks with a raised eyebrow.

Chrysalis looks at the hooded figure and nodded as the hooded figure shoots lightning at Gallus who screams in pain.

"Gallus!" Silverstream, Ocellus, Smolder and Yona screamed in concern while Sandbar starred in shock and fear.

Thankfully the lightning was non-lethal and the hooded figure stops which allows Gallus to breath and cough.

"So who's next?" Chrysalis asked with a smirk.

"Please stop!" Sandbar begged. "I'll take you to the elements. Just please, don't hurt any of my friends."

"Good." Chrysalis said before shooting a glare. "But if you dare lie to me we will kill your friends and force you to watch."

Sandbar then had the chains taken off.

"Now remember. One lie, and you will never see your friends again."

Sandbar nodded. As much as he didn't want to help Chrysalis, he had no other choice. If he tried one sign of betrayal...his friends would suffer.

(Back at The Heroes, the Mane 7 and Spike)

"So the students fled as Sandbar hid them." Shinji began. "And the leaders of the kingdoms will have war unless they are found?"

"Pretty much." X replied.

"Well we need to find them fast." Hibiki said.

"But how?" Spike asked. "No offense but I don't think its gonna be easy anymore. We have no clues."

"Wrong!" Hibiki shouted. "Look!"

There were footprints (Or Hoofprints)on the floor leading to somewhere.

"Great!" Twilight said. "If we follow these then we'll find the students!"

"But I think we better hurry." Rainbow Dash said. "Who knows how far behind we are."

The group nodded as they ran off following the footprints. Praying that they were not too late.

'Don't worry Ocellus.' Shinji thought. 'We're coming.'

(Elsewhere)

It had been thirty minutes since Sandbar lead, Chrysalis, the hooded figure and the mean six.

As much as he didn't want to doom Equestria, he had no choice. There was no way he could fight Chrysalis and her minions off. Even if he could, they had his friends hostage. Meaning if he tried to fight back, they would kill them.

Many things were going through Sandbar's mind. What will the ponies think of him? What would his family think of him? He had betrayed them and made their doom. He didn't hope about being forgiven. He just hoped that they would understand on why he did what he's doing.

They soon ended up at a cave which hid the tree of harmony inside it.

"There." Sandbar said pointing to the tree. "The elements are in the Tree of Harmony."

"Thank you little colt." Chrysalis said pushing Sandbar aside. "With these elements. I will be able to rule over Equestria and I shall be Queen once more!"

"You villains never learn."

They all turned to see the heroes, the mane 7 and Spike who stood behind them.

"No!" Chrysalis hissed. "How did you find us?!"

"You can blame the footprints you left." X said before transforming his arm into a mega buster and fired as Chrysalis, the hooded figure and the mean 6 were sent back flying.

"Now let's get you guys free." Yusei said as he and the heroes ran to the students and freed them.

"You came for us." Ocellus said hugging Shinji.

"You're our friends. Of course we would." Shinji smiled.

"You!"

They all looked back to see Chrysalis, the hooded figure and the mean 6 get back up.

"Shinji!" Yusei said. "Protect Spike and the students. We'll take care of this."

Shinji nodded as he rushed the students away from the battlefield.

The hooded figure waved his hands out as skeletons appeared.

"Attack." The hooded figure said as the skeletons ran at heroes and mane 6.

"Let's do this." Yusei said as he took out his duel disk.

One of the skeletons try to strike at X but X dodges it before kicking at more skeletons and fires his mega buster and causes explosions to happen.

Yusei takes out a card amd summons Junk Synchron who blocks a hit from a skeleton before punching it back.

Yusei then takes out another card and summons Speed Warrior who then blitzes the skeletons.

"Synchro Summon!" Yusei said as Junk Synchron and Speed Warrior merge and then become Junk Warrior.

Junk Warrior then does a power punch which shoots back the Skeletons away.

Hibiki shoots out a big stream of lightning which creates shockwaves and explosions around.

Skeletons were about to fire at Hibiki but Twilight and Starlight appeared in front of him and create a barrier which blocks the blast and shoots back the skeletons.

Rarity created her diamond shield to reflect up coming attacks that were shot back at the skeletons which caused explosions.

A skeleton was about to attack but was given a present by Pinkie.

"Surprise!" She said before running off as the skeleton openned the present to reveal Pinkie with a cupcake. "Double surprise!" She shoots at the skeleton with a barrage of pancakes as it screams in pain.

Rainbow Dash was blitzing through skeletons while Applejack lassoed them.

Fluttershy was meanwhile comfortimg a (Somehow) sobbing skeleton.

"It looks like we got them on the run!" Hibiki said.

"But be alert!" Twilight said. "We can't let Chrysalis get the elements or Equestria is doomed!"

(Meanwhile)

But it was sadly too late.

Queen Chrysalis smiled pleasantly, "Yes… The Elements of Harmony is ours! Now get them!"

"Yes, your majesty…" Mean Twilight said calmly, "Let's go and get them."

Mean Six chuckled sinisterly and amusingly. They're all approached to the Tree of Harmony. Mean Twilight levitated and took them out from the tree. She placed them on her and her friends. While she was wearing Element of Magic tiara, the rest of her friends worn the necklaces-like with Elements of Harmony.

"We are ready, ma'am," Mean Twilight reported happily.

Queen Chrysalis smirked, "Good. Very good. We are ready."

(Elsewhere)

Shinji, Spike and the students got to a safe place as they saw flashing lights and heard big explosions.

"Its like a warzone there." Shinji said in amazement and fear.

Yona groaned in concern, "Yona agreed."

"Do you think it's good idea to leave them by themselves to handle their evil clones?" Ocellus asked in concern, "What if Chrysalis got the Elements in time?!"

"Calm down!" Spike said. "Let's not jump to conclusions."

"Agh! Its all my fault!" Sandbar said. "If only I didn't lead them here!"

"Hey! Don't go and blame yourself." Smolder said sternly.

"But-"

"No Sandbar." Gallus said. "Those psychos threatened to kill us. Anyone would've done what you did."

That got Sandbar to smile a bit.

"Then I can't stand here and let them fight!" Shinji said running.

"Shinji!" Spike called out. "Come back!"

(Back on the battlefield)

The heroes and mane 6 managed to defeat the skeletons as they faced Chrysalis.

Queen Chrysalis laughed amusingly, "Princess Twilight Sparkle – my favorite little brat! I've been looking forward to get my revenge on you and your friends for not only dethroning me, but also turned my hive against me!"

"You could have accepted our friendship. You could have changed for better. The hive would have accepted you. But instead, you rejected it," Twilight said firmly and angrily, "You have no one else but yourself to blame!"

Queen Chrysalis snarled angrily, "How dare you!"

"Chrysalis, we're giving you one last chance," Yusei said firmly, "Surrender now and we will spare your life."

"I don't think so. This time, I will be victorious!" Queen Chrysalis exclaimed arrogantly and proudly, "My nemeses, meet your match! Now, my evil servants, take them down!"

"Yes, your highness!" The Mean 6 said.

"Oh boy..." Starlight groaned.

"And now its time for my creation to work." The hooded figure said as he summoned a coffin which opened.

Then footsteps were heard as the heroes and the mane 7 starred in shock.

"Who is that?!" Rainbow shouted pointing a hoof at the being in front of her.

It was a young man who appeared to be in his late teens. He had red hair and wore a purple suit. Though, the thing that caught their attention were the red eyes that matched his evil grin.

"Meet my resurrected creation!" The Hooded figure announced. "Black Battler!"

"Now," Black Battler began. "Let's start this."

Both sides then clash at each other and entered a brawl in the battle field.

Mean Twilight has unleashed powerful blast at Twilight, who quickly summoned Magical Barrier to block and deflect the beams. As soon as she dispersed her barrier down, her evil clone charged and rammed her off. She then unleashed and fired a dark blast at her. She barely dodged and evade the attacks. She then fired back at her evil clone, who quickly summoned and used the Magical Barrier to block the attacks. The clone got levitated and thrown straight against the walls. Both Twilight and her evil clone unleashed their full powerful Magical Blast in clashing and ramming at each other.

"I have the Element of Magic! I am much more powerful and stronger than you!" Mean Twilight bragged proudly, "You cannot win! Give up now!"

Twilight groaned, "I don't think so! You may have the Element! It doesn't mean you actually have its power!"

Rainbow charged up and rammed her Sonic Rainboom at her clone, who dodged and flew up, allowing her to raminto a wall but she managed to get back out.

"I'll admit," Rainbow began. "you're fast, but that doesn't mean you'll outmatch me!"

"Try me." Mean Rainbow Dash smirked before the two flew around and clashed into many places.

Applejack grabbed and thrown a large debris at her clone before she quickly used and tangled her lasso in tying her up. She then approached and glared at her evil clone.

"That was easy." Applejack commented.

"Unlikely, mare." Mean Applejack lied with snickers, "I mean it's not like I purposely make you lowered your guard down or something. I mean if I did, then I wouldn't be in like this. Plus, you're all can't be that stupid to fall for it. If you did, then you would have been in this position, not the other way around."

"Oh boy..." Applejack said in concern.

Meanwhile Rarity was having a hard time against her clone and she wasn't enjoying it.

Mean Rarity laughed sinisterly and greedily, "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! My precious!"

Rarity groaned, "I am truly disgust when looking at my clone. She's complete greedy! I would never become like that."

However Fluttershy wasn't really fighting, more like avoiding any attack that mean Fluttershy threw at her.

"Come out where ever you are." Mean Fluttershy said sinsterly.

"O-Oh..." Fluttershy whimpered.

Things were going crazy with Pinkie Pie facing against her clone as they both fired party cannons at each other which made a lot of damage.

However the real fight was between the heroes, Starlight and Black Battler.

There were many explosions and blasts being fired.

Black Battler was facing X and Junk Warrior as they tried to hit him but he dodged every attack they threw at him before taking out a gun and shooting at them as they dodged.

Black Battler then dodges a fire blast from Hibiki and shots at him but Starlight appears and creates a shield to block the shot.

"What is this guy?!" Starlight exclaimed. "I've never seen some creature so powerful!"

"Well," Hibiki began. "There's only one explanation."

"You don't mean..." Yusei said.

"Yes. He's from another world like us." Hibiki said.

"But how did that hooded man bring him here?" X asked.

"Looks like you're wide open!" Black Battler yelled as he fired spikes at the group as they scream in pain and got shot down.

The group were surroundered by the Black Battler and the mean 6.

"Just give up." Mean Twilight smirked. "We have the elements. Meaning we are victoruous."

"It would be boring if they gave up." Black Battler said.

"Hey!"

All eyes turned to Shinji who glared at Black Battler and the Mean 6.

"Shinji!" Twilight said. "Get out of here! Its dangerous!"

"No Twilight." Shinji said. "I'm not leaving you." He then looks back at Black Battler and the Mean 6. "I won't let you hurt my friends!"

"Oh I see." Black Battler said pointing a gun at Shinji. "You're next."

He then fired the gun at Shinji.

"Shinji no!" Fluttershy screamed.

However surprisingly, Shinji grabbed it as his hand was encased in a purple armor which then forms around him.

"What?!" Chrysalis says in disbelief.

The armor then completely covers Shinji as it turns him into a human size EVA-1.

https://m.

"Let's do this..." Shinji growled.

"So, you want to play too?" Black Battler asks still keeping his smirk.

"Attack!" Chrysalis roared.

Mean Rainbow flew towards Shinji who dodged her attack before kicking her back.

Shinji then dodges a buck kick from Mean Applejack before grabbing the said clone by the mane and punched her back.

Shinji then jumps to do cannon fire from Mean Pinkie before doing break dancing skills and then kicked the cannon which shots mean Pinkie back to a wall.

Shinji then dodges a punch from Mean Fluttershy before grabbing the clone and slammed her into a wall.

Shinji then jumps at Mean Rarity who made a gem shield and punches at it. At first nothing happens but then it begins to crack open and Mean Rarity was sent back flying.

"How?!" Mean Twilight said in disbelief. "How can you be so strong?!

Shinji didn't respond he then ran at Mean Twilight who fired at him as he dodged every blast before taking out a knife and jumped at Mean Twilight and slashed at her as she screamed in pain.

Shinji then dodges a blast as he turns to face Black Battler.

"Alright, now its my turn." Black Battler says before firing at Shinji who dodges the firing.

Shinji then takes out a rifle and fires at Black Battler as the shoots each fired at each other collided.

Black Battler then jumps at Shinji and kicks at him as Shinji puts his arms together to block the kick but it sends him stumbling back.

"Shinji!" Fluttershy screamed.

"Alright, time to help out!" X said as he runs into battle and kicks at Black Battler which sends him back. X then turns to Shinji. "Need a hand?"

"How about three?"

Shinji saw that Hibiki and Yusei were also with him as they glared at Black Battler. Shinji shakes his head and gets ready to fight.

"So?" Black Battler said. "Who's first?"

X and Shinji rushed at Black Battler who then began to fire at them as they dodged the blasts before punching at Black Battler who dodged the attack by doing a backflip.

However, that gave Junk Warrior an openning as the monster punched at Black Battler lanching him into the air. Hibiki then shot a huge blast at Black Battler which then caused a big explosion.

Black Battler then felt to the ground with a loud 'Thud' alive. But unconscious.

"We did it!" Hibiki said as he high-fived Yusei.

"Thank goodness is over..." Shinji sighed.

"Good for you…" Queen Chrysalis said amusingly.

The heroes and the mane 7 looked to see Chrysalis, the hooded figure with the mean 6.

"Oh no..." X muttered.

"Now my minions. Finish them off now! Unleash your power!" Chrysalis commanded.

"Yes, your highness. We will destroy them-" Mean Twilight said amusingly. She then levitated Queen Chrysalis and the hooded figure, who is stunned and shocked by her action. She threw them straight to the ground. She smirked, "-Along with you!"

Queen Chrysalis hissed in anger, "How dare you?! We created you!"

"I guess this is what happens when I don't use the correct Clone spell." The hooded figure muttered.

Mean 6 cheered wildly and happily. They're all concentrated their energies and powers within while aiming at the heroes and Mane 7, who prepared to face for their doom. Unknown to either of them, jewelries and even the clones themselves glowed in darkness like something bad is happening to them. And at the same time, the Tree of Harmony's six holes for Elements of Harmony glowed in darkness.

And just before Mean 6 could do anything, Elements of Harmony jewels sparked out the white lights-like tentacles. They coiled around Mean 6 before engulfed them into cocoons. Like the jewels, the white lights-like tentacles emerged out to engulf them into their cocoons.

Everyone was shocked and surprised by the events. They're witnessing Mean 6withering and weakening like they're dying.

"Imbeciles! You ruined everythiiiiiiiing!" Mean Twilight screamed in pain and agony.

BOOM!

The cocoons exploded in bright white light, blinding everyone. As soon as the white light dispersed, the scene revealed couple of pale colourful wooden logs and six Elements of Harmony dropped on the floor. Everyone was still stunned and shocked by the event.

"Well I didn't see that coming." Hibiki commented.

Pinkie nodded, "It's not even in the script."

Queen Chrysalis sighed, "That was close. Serves them right for betraying us."

"And now you will answer to the crimes you have commited." X said pointing his mega buster.

"Sorry but that'll come anothert time." The Hooded Figure said before created a flash which blinded everyone for a bit.

Once the flash faded, The heroes and the mane 7 saw that Chrysalis and the hooded figure were gone.

"Ugh." Rainbow groaned in frustration. "I hate it when they do that."

"Don't worry Rainbow Dash." Yusei said before turning to look at the unconscious body of Black Battler. "Atleast we got someone to question."

"True dat." X commented.

Shinji however felt a pain as he reverted back to normal as he then fell to the ground. The last thing he saw were the others who had concerned looks. Then...

Everything went black.

https://m.