• Published 6th Dec 2021
  • 811 Views, 8 Comments

Equestria's Heroes - ArmorKamen85



Heroic teenages such as Hibiki Kuze (Devil Survivor 2), Yusei Fudo (Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds), Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and X (Megaman X) end up on new adventure in Equestria. What adventures await them? Read to find out!

  • ...
14
 8
 811

Episode 1: Arriving in Equestria

(In Tokyo)

It was just another normal day in Tokyo, ever since the defeat of the demons that invaded the country of Japan.

Hibiki Kuze was currently hanging out with his friends as they were glad that things were back to normal.

"Ah, its good to see that things are back to normal." Daichi said relieved.

"Yeah, we had been doing a lot while saving Japan from demons." Io added.

"I'm just glad everything's back to normal and nothing can go wrong." Hibiki said. But as soon as he said that, time seemed to stop around him as he looked around. "Um, what's going on here?"

As soon as he asked that, a portal appeared beneth him which made him fall inside, as he screamed upon falling all the way inside.

(In the Synchro Dimension)

It was another normal day for Yusei Fudo. Months had passed ever since he defeated the Paradox alongside Yugi and Jaden.

"Man, things seem so peaceful now." He muttered. Don't get him wrong, he WAS glad that things were peaceful, but he kinda wished that something exciting would happen.

Little did he know the qoute "Be careful of what you wish for".

As Yusei was busy riding his Duel Runner, he then then noticed that the screen on it was glitching and acting up for some reason.

Then suddenly he was somehow lifted into the air and started doing a barrell role as a portal appeared and began to suck him into it.

"This...isn't good." He said as those were the last words he said before being sucked inside.

(In Japan)

Shinji Ikari couldn't believe on what was happening around him. He was being clapped and congrandulated for. For the first time in his life he felt, wanted.

However, Shinji's happniess didn't last so long. Why you may ask? Well everyone stopped clapping which confused him.

"I-Is something wrong?" Shinji asked but no one responed. He was feeling nervous.

Soon everything went black as he then fell into a void while screaming.

(In a city)

X was now seen fighting in war. What war you may be asking? Well, ever since the Mother Elf became corrupted it made a lot of machines go haywire and started attacking civilions.

"But not on my watch." He muttered.

He had currently defeated twenty out of control machines. He sighed as he was able to do so.

Suddenly however everything started to blacken which confused the Maverick Hunter, wanting to know on what was going on.

Then he was soon seen falling into a void.

(In a forest)

Hibiki began to slowly wake up as he groaned and sat up.

"Ugh, what happened?" He muttered before looking around. "Ok forget about what happened, where the hell am I?"

He then stood up as he looked around. Suddenly he heard a thud as he looked behind him to see X who had landed as he looked around before seeing Hibiki and pointed his Mega Buster at him.

"Who are you?! And where am I?!" X asked with a stern look.

"Woah! Calm down! I'm just as confused as you are." Hibiki replied putting his hands up which made X lower his Mega Buster.

"Sorry about that." X aplogised.

"Its ok." Hibiki said with a smile. "But we need to-"

"WAAAH!" A scream was heard.

Hibiki and X turned to see Shinji on the ground groaning in pain. The two then rushed to help him up.

"Hey are you ok?" Hibiki asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Shinji replied. "W-Who are you guys?"

"Oh I'm X." X said before gesturing to Hibiki. "And this is...um..."

"Oh, I'm Hibiki Kuze." Hibiki finished for X. "And you are?"

"I'm Shinji Ikari." Shinji replied. "Um, do you guys have any idea on where we are at?"

"Not really." X replied with a shrug. "Both me and Hibiki found ourselves here."

"Aw man." Shinji groaned. "Just my luck."

"Hey, it'll be ok." Hibiki assured. "We just need to find someone to give us directions."

"Ok, but who?" Shinji asked.

"Maybe him?" X pointed as Hibiki and Shinji turned to see a portal appear and Yusei on his Duel Runner came out of it as our three heroes ducked while Yusei landed.

"Wow, I'm starting to get Deja Vu." Yusei said before turning to see Hibiki, Shinji and X. "Who are you guys?"

"Oh I'm Hibiki Kuze." Hibiki replied. "With me are Shinji Ikari and X."

"Hey." Shinji and X said as Shinji was a bit nervous.

"I'm Yusei, Yusei Fudo." Yusei said. "I don't suppose you guys know where here is?"

"N-Not really." Shinji replied.

"Yeah, just like you we just got dragged here." X explained.

"That means someone must've brought us here for some sort of purpose." Yusei said.

"Yeah but why." Hibiki said.

"Um...can we just focus on finding someone to give us directions on where we're at?" Shinji suggested.

"Good idea." X said. "We can't just stay in this forest all day."

"I can give you guys a ride on my Duel Runner." Yusei offered.

"Thanks Yusei." Hibiki said as he, Shinji and X boarded the Duel Runner.

"Its time to Rev It Up!" Yusei said as he drove off.

(Later)

It had been an hour ever since our heroes setted off to find a civilization to give out directions.

"We've been wondering for an hour." Shinji muttered. "We're never gonna find anyone to help us."

It was at this moment that X saw something up ahead.

"Guys look!" He said gaining the attention of the other heroes as they looked up to see what he was looking at.

They looked to see a purple coloured crystal castle in some sort of village.

"A castle!" Hibiki said in awe.

"If there's a castle, that means there is royalty there." Shinji said.

"Then let's hope that when we get there, they'll answer our questions and give us directions." Yusei said.

Soon our heroes stopped in front of the castle as they got off Yusei's Duel Runner. Yusei was the last one to get off since he had to take off his helmet.

Though once they got to the castle, they noticed that for some reason, it wasn't guarded which confused them.

"Why aren't there any guards?" Shinji asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think we're about to find out." X replied looking around cautiously.

"So is anyone gonna knock the door?" Yusei asked.

"I'll do it." Hibiki said as he walked to the door and knocked on it.

"Coming." Said a female voice. Our heroes entered a battle stance, ready incase it was a trap.

However once the door openned, their eyes widen as they looked down in shock.

In front of them was a pony. But not any pony. She was a purple Unicorn! And she also had wings! A Pegacorn?!

Soon the Pony broke the silence as she gave out a smile.

"Hello, my name is Twilight Sparkle." The pony said. "What's your name?"

Our heroes did the only response they knew what was apporiate.

"YOU CAN TALK?!"

https://m.
Author's Note:

AN: BOOM! And there's the first chapter! Let me know your thoughts in the reviews.

Just to let you readers know, this story is a spin off story to Little Pets and Powerful Heroes on which you can find https://www.wattpad.com/story/294204531-little-pets-and-powerful-heroes

PS: Please remember that this story takes place in Season 8 of My Little Pony because why not?