• Published 5th Dec 2021
  • 1,587 Views, 30 Comments

Get Him! 2 - AndrewsArchive

  • ...
12
 30
 1,587

Chapter 21: Splitting Up

Chapter 21: Splitting Up


"We have to split up...."

“A…Are you sure?” Andrew asked Alex with mixed feelings.

“Trust me,” Alex responded. “I’ll come back for you.”

The two humans both looked at the ponies with all the strength they had left. They knew that if they split up, it would be the biggest risk of their life. But they knew that they had to do it.

“You all want me?” Alex said with a grin on his face and then he sprinted off. “COME AND GET ME!”

Andrew on the other hand ran right past the ponies and ran towards the exit of the Everfree Forest.
“Everypony Split up and get them!” Celestia said. The ponies spliced into groups as Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Celestia, and Luna went after Alex while Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom went after Andrew.

Alex knew he had to find a way to lose the ponies who went after him, though he knew it’d be tough considering he was facing against 2 Alicorns, a fast Pegasus, a Pegasus filly, and a pony who was really good with magic. He fooled them before, he could do it again.

“You won’t get away from me this time!” Rainbow Dash said too Alex and started to home in on him.

Alex, noticing this had a plan as he suddenly dodged Rainbow Dash as she flew by him and crashed into a tree. Rainbow Dash shook her head after flying right into the tree.

“Geez, she sure is a rip-off of that blue hedgehog.” Alex said as he continued running. Rainbow Dash sneered as she watched Alex run off as well as Twilight, Luna, and Celestia, but Scootaloo stayed to try and help Rainbow Dash get out of the tree.

“Don’t worry, Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo said as she grabbed RD’s tail. “I’ll get you out of there!”

“Please hurry, Scoots!” Rainbow Dash said to her. "Lexy's getting away!"

Alex could see the two princess' and Twilight slowly closing in on him. He panicked as all the thoughts went in his mind. Remembering how Twilight would use him to make her famous, only for him to become a lab rat afterwards. Luna would use him as some statue display, and Celestia... ooh she was the worst of them all... he thought she would use him to try and enslave humanity. All these thoughts made him scream with tears in his eyes as he could feel them all homing in on him.


"I've almost.... got him...!" Twilight said.

"No! He will be mine before the night is over!" Luna replied.

"Don't forget you two," Celestia said. "This is all meant to be a fun game."

"A fun game, my butt." Alex sneered under his breath, hearing they're conversation.



*****



Andrew on the other hand was running through the Everfree Forest with the ponies chasing him not far behind. He knew he couldn’t run forever otherwise he would never see Earth again. Andrew then suddenly stopped as he noticed a bridge that led straight to a castle which looked horribly abandoned.

“He couldn’t have gotten far from here!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

“He might’ve gotten farther to the Castle of Everfree by now!” Rarity said in fear. “I won’t let one of my new prized pets leave me like this!”

“Ah won’t let the Apple Family down now!” Applejack said.

“And we won’t let our only chance to get Cutie marks leave us!” Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom said.

The ponies all charged throughout the forest to make their way towards Andrew. Andrew on the other hand, overheard what they were saying as he ran across the bridge and then noticed the bridge looked old, an idea popped into Andrew’s mind as he would find something sharp to cut the bridge down, so he ran towards the Castle of Everfree to find something he could cut the bridge. But unfortunately, he found nothing.

Andrew then heard their voices grow nearer as they had crossed the bridge. “Oh crap! I gotta hide!” Andrew said as he ran around the castle and quickly hid inside a wardrobe closet. The ponies on the other hand, were on the search for him.

“Come on out, Sugarcube.” Applejack calmly said. “We ain’t gonna hurt ya, ah just want to use ya for mah business with Alex.”

“I need you to join Alexander in being my prized pets, darling." Rarity said.

“Please… just come out…” Fluttershy said. “I just want to protect you with Alex, that’s all…”

“We just need you to help us get our cutie marks…” Apple Bloom said.

“Yeah, whoever you are… come out now!” Sweetie Belle said.

Andrew overheard their pleas, and wondered, why do these ponies even try to catch him. He was feeling tired. So, he laid his head against the walls of the tight closet and overheard the ponies’ cries for him.

"No....." Andrew said as he yawned. "I can't... fall asleep..... now...... I... can...'t" Andrew couldn't finish his sentence as his eyes slowly closed shut. As he fell asleep.


Andrew found himself in a dark place. Everywhere he looked it was darkness. Suddenly, he saw Alex, but he was surrounded by all the ponies who were chasing him as he begged for mercy.
“P..Please… I just want to go home!” Alex sobbed.



“You’re going to make me famous!”
“Ya gonna make me rich!”
“You must stay with me!”
“You’re gonna be a pony!”
“You’re going to be my pet!”
“You’re gonna be my new toy!”
“You’re gonna be our new science project!”
“We will turn you into a statue!”
“I will enslave your world!”

Alex desperately shielded himself with his arms as the mares closed in on him. All Andrew could do was watch in horror as he was out of view.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE" Andrew yelled, but only fell on deaf ears Suddenly, there was a bright flash and the ponies and Alex scattered into pieces and vanished. Looking up to where the source of the light came from, he suddenly saw the towering shape of another human, he looked like him, except his hair... his skin... and even his clothes... they were all gray... The gray Andrew looked at Andrew with the evilest smile ever.
“I’LL KILL YOU!” He yelled.


~***~



“NOOOOOOO!”


Andrew woke up as he was still in the Castle of Everfree and in the wardrobe closet again. Andrew then quickly shut his mouth realizing the ponies still could’ve been in the castle, but when he peeked through the little crack, he saw nopony there.

"They must've given up," Andrew thought as he walked to the middle of the ruined castle. He felt cold, dehydrated, and starving.

"Alex......" Andrew said to himself. "THE CANTERLOT CASTLE!"

Andrew instantly bolted towards the castle doors and busted them opened and ran out of the ruined castle. But little did he know that something slender would be after him.