• ...
 4
 310

The Sad Stories of Henry, Lillie, and Ewan

That night, Thomas was the smallest engine at Tidmouth Sheds. But, At least Tracy and Edward were there, Too.

“Boy. Cozy little place. Ain’t it?” Said Shoutmon feeling relaxed.

“I like being on Sodor, Edward. I just can’t wait until I get to pull trains.” Said Thomas happily.

“Hmm.” Sniffed Gordon.

“You better learn how to shunt cars and coaches first, Thomas.” Reminded Edward.

“He does have a good point.” Replied Tracy.

“Oh.” Said Thomas. “I’ll soon get the hang of shunting Edward, but I want to see the world like Ash does when he’s on a Pokémon Journey.”

“Yeah. And hopefully, I’ll find my lost friends. I’m sure they are still out there.” Said Twilight hoping to see her friends again. Just then, A big green tender engine went on the turntable and began to turn to his place at Tidmouth sheds.

“Faster! Faster! Faster! Oh! Turn! Turn! Turn!” Whimpered the big green engine.

“Hey, Take it easy, Henry.” Said Ewan’s voice from the cab.

“Yeah. It’s only water.” Added a voice from the cab. Mikey recognized the male voice. He looked in closer at Henry’s cab and saw something that made his eyes pop wide with excitement.

“Ewan! Is that you?” Ash asked happily. “The boy with the yellow shirt and gold hair jumped out of Henry’s cab and saw Mikey.

“Who are you?” Twilight asked the yellow haired boy.

“Oh! My name is Ewan.” Said the boy. “And this is Lillie.”

“Hi, Twilight.”

“Who’s the big green guy?” Twilight asked Ewan.

“That’s Henry. He's a very kind engine. But, he and Lillie are a bit of worriers.“ Explained Ewan. Eevee and Guilmon walked up to Lillie.

“Eevee Vee.”

“Hi.” Said Guilmon.

“Aaagh!” Shrieked Lillie as she hid behind Ewan.

“Huh? What gives?” Asked Shoutmon.

“Oh. Lillie doesn’t like touching Pokémon or Digimon.” Said Ewan as Thunder rumbled in the sky and a rain drop lands on Henry’s front buffer.

“Ahh!” Cried Henry as he quickly reversed into his sheds.

“And Henry doesn’t like rain.” Ewan finished before Henry reversed further in as the rain starts.

“So, Can you tell us why Henry is scared?” Ash asked.

“Sure thing.” Said Lillie.

“Yeah. Once, an engine attached to a long train, was afraid of a few drops of rain.” Said Ewan telling the story of Henry’s fear of rain. In a flashback, A rain drop lands on Henry.

“Aahhh!” He shrieked as he went into a tunnel.

“He rushed into a tunnel and squeak through his funnel and never came out again.”

“You see, Twilight. That time when Henry never went out of the tunnel, That’s when we met him.” Said Lillie.

“Whoa.” Gasped Twilight.

“Eevee.”

“We tried to reason with him so he can come out. But, He didn’t budge.” Explained Ewan.

“It’s because he thinks the rain would wash away his lovely blue paint and red stripes.” Said Lillie.

“Blue?” Said Mikey conducted. “But, he’s green.”

“We’ll talk about that later.” Said Lillie and continued the story. “Even though the rain stopped, He still wouldn’t come out. So, Ewan tied a rope to Henry and…...”

“1… 2… 3… Pull!” Called Ewan. Me, Ewan, and the passengers all pulled. But, Henry wouldn’t budge. So, We then tried pushing Henry out from the back. “1… 2… 3… Push!” Everyone pushed. But still, Henry won’t come out. Later that afternoon, James, Lana, and Julio arrived.

“What’s the hold up?” Lana asked.

“Pop?”

“Henry won’t come out of the tunnel. Do you think you can give him a push?” Ewan asked.

“Sure thing.” Replied James as he buffered up to the back of Henry’s coaches and pushed with all his might. But still, Henry wouldn’t budge one bit. So with that, James, Lana, and Julio pulled Henry’s coaches as he stayed in the tunnel that night. To make sure no early night trains run into Henry, we set the points and put up warning signs in front and behind the tunnel Henry’s in. And then, Henry fell fast to sleep. But, he felt a little lonely. So, Ewan and I decided to hang out with Henry through the night as we went to sleep in his cab. His firebox kept us nice and warm.