• ...
 4
 311

New Friends, New Powers

With all the villains planning to attack at sunset, Everyone was at Tidmouth sheds badly bruised and injured.

“It’s gonna be ok.” Said Kiawe as he patched up Brian’s arm. Brian still felt a little pain in his arm.

“Turtlnator.”

“T-Thanks.” Thanked Brian. He then turned to Dracmon. “Don’t worry, Dracmon, I’ll be ok.”

“Oh, Brian.” Said Dracmon worried.

“I can’t believe we encountered the destroyer of an entire world.” Said Roger still surprised about Venjix.

“At least I have something even worse to worry about than rain.” Said Henry.

“There’s no way we can defeat an army that size.” Said Rosie sadly.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help you, Thomas.” Edward apologized to Thomas. Then, Sir Tophom Hatt arrived. He was cross with Gordon and James.

“Gordon, James, I am very disappointed in both of you.” He said sternly. “Gordon, You know it’s dangerous to pull out of the station before they uncoupled Thomas.”

“Wait. You what?!” Kiawe and Brian gasped angrily. Gordon felt very foolish indeed.

“And James, It would have been better to fix your brakes when you had a small problem before it turned into a much bigger one.” Sir Tophom Hatt continued. “But, Worst of all, You let Diesel’s lies get into your head and believed that Thomas is a really bad engine when the truth is that he’s a really useful engine!”

“Seriously, Estrella. You gotta give us the data you were hiding from those big bullies.” Doraemon suggested.

“Ye-Yeah, I gave it away.” Moaned Estrella in shame.

“YOU DID WHAT!?!?” Gasped Doraemon.

“Gordon, James, Big G, Sneech, we've had our differences, but you two and I both know this is bigger than both of us.” Said Twilight sternly.

“They're still out there, which means we’re earth’s last hope!” Added Scott. “Warheads armed, full speed to maximum! We have to stop Venjix! At any cost...”

“Consider it done.” Accepted Gordon.