• Published 18th Nov 2021
  • 369 Views, 0 Comments

Loyalty's Vision - SapphireRose87



Loyalty and the other Elements of Harmony saw two visions in regards to a machine called AI. There was a good vision and a bad vision. I don't know about you but I don't want the bad vision to come true.

  • ...
14
 0
 369

18) Eli's New Lover

{Jude}

It was another one of Eli's Feeding Rituals and damn I seriously hate the fact that yet again, another person has to go through it. I did this with Ivy when she was in the Feeding Ritual chamber. Thankfully, AI gave her a break from that because of being pregnant with Leo. Once Ivy gave birth to Leo she had to go right back to doing the Feeding Rituals. So I went back to watching over Ivy's Feeding Rituals.

I do the same thing for Eli now. I noticed with Servant Milo waiting for Eli's Feeding Ritual to be done he was very antsy about it. He was more antsy than I was. Servant Milo was pacing back and forth and he looked very worried. It was odd to me because I've never seen a servant that worried about someone before. But then again, Ivy did worry about me trying to get out of bed after my Feeding Rituals because I'm really anxious about getting back to work. She literally has to tie me to the bed to keep me from hurting myself.

I always hate the fact that someone had to wait on me hand and foot after a Feeding Ritual. I mean for crying out loud, I'm the ruler of AI but I have to do my Feeding Rituals for fifteen hours so I guess it was needed.

I do feel a sense of relief that now that Ivy's married to me, that she also has servants that help her out when I can't. Eli has the same thing but either way I still watch over their Feeding Rituals.

Finally Eli's Feeding Ritual was over with and Servant Milo ran up to him to catch him as he was in the process of passing out. Before Eli passed out he said, "Servant Milo?"

"Yes, Royal Advisor Eli?" Servant Milo responded.

"I love you." Eli said. Then Eli passed out.

I don't know why I found this funny, but it was to me. Servant Milo looked at me and frowned. "What's so funny Lord Jude?"

"Did I just hear Eli say that he loves you?" I asked.

Servant Milo blushed and looked away. "Ah…"

I laughed, "Well I be damned! I never thought my Royal Advisor would turn out to be gay. It doesn't bother me, I just find it funny that's all. If you two are in a relationship, that's fine. Your secret's safe with me."

Servant Milo nodded. "Thanks your highness."

I could tell by the look on his face that he was indeed dating Eli. I smiled. "Judging by that look on your face, you two are dating. Good thing there's no one around to hear us talking at the moment. First Mother would be so disappointed if she heard this. Anyway, you should probably get him to bed. At least with you taking care of him, hopefully he'll stay in bed so he can recover and get back to work soon."

Servant Milo nodded and as he left to go get Eli to bed so he could rest, I couldn't stop laughing.

* * *

{Eli}

When I woke up after my Feeding Ritual, I noticed there was a cold washcloth on my forehead. I knew by the way it was placed on my forehead that it was Servant Milo that did it. He's the only one that's done it that way so far.

I remembered saying something before I passed out but I didn't remember what I said. If I said what I think I said then I think it's too early to say that because our relationship is just starting out. Honestly, I love Servant Milo, I couldn't stop thinking about him during the Feeding Ritual. It helped with the pain from it.

"Uh, Servant Milo?" I said.

"Yes?" Servant Milo said with a smile.

"Did I say anything before I passed out?" I asked.

Servant Milo smiled. "You said I love you."

I gulped, "I'm sorry. It's just I couldn't stop thinking about you and it helped with the pain and-"

Servant Milo stopped me from finishing my sentence by kissing me. He broke the kiss. "First of all, don't ever apologize for saying I love you again. I know it's very early in our relationship to say that but I've always loved before we met."

I blinked. "Huh?"

"My feelings for you started happening ever since AI broadcasted your first fight as a Firewall," Servant Milo said. "Knew it wouldn't be possible to date you at that moment, so I would date guys that reminded me of you."

I felt flattered by this that someone would actually date people that looked like me just because they loved me. I tried to sit up but Servant Milo stopped me by kissing me and made me lay back down.

"The sooner you rest and recover, the sooner you can go back to work," Servant Milo said.

I smiled. "I'll try my best to stay in bed. But I'm not making any promises."

Servant Milo chuckled, "Either way I'll be right here to make sure you stay in bed."

I felt a sense of comfort about Servant Milo being here to watch over me. I was also happy that Servant Milo was there to help keep First Mother out of my room.

* * *

{Rainbow Dash}

One day on my original job assignment, I came around the corner from the breakroom to see Eli leaning up against a wall staring off into space. Judging by the look on his face I could tell he was daydreaming about something.

I tapped Eli on the shoulder to get his attention and that snapped him out of his daydream. "My, my Eli, daydreaming about something other than work for a change? That's new. So I guess you have a new girlfriend or something?"

Eli paused. "How did you-"

"Oh please," I said, "I know that look when someone's daydreaming Eli. So who is she?"

Eli shook his head. "No, no girlfriend."

"Oh so it's a he," I said, "wow I didn't know you were gay."

Eli raised an eyebrow. "Gay?"

I nodded. "It means when some is attracted to the same sex as they are. I'm going to guess this is a new relationship?"

Eli nodded. "Yes. It's strange because I never really had time for this with my job as a Firewall. But now that I have a different job, I'm still getting used to the change of pace. According to the Lord, I can't keep fighting 24/7 anymore. I have other things that I have to take care of now."

"I see and I should point out that there's no problem with being gay," I said. "I used to be gay before I met Kai."

The fact that I used to be gay before I met Oliver was news to Eli. "You were gay before?"

"Yup!" I replied. "Three ex-girlfriends and all of them were nutcases. Especially Pinkie Pie, if she comes near me again I won't have any problem breaking her arm this time. When is she ever going to learn that me and Kai aren't taking her engagement rings? We're not interested in the slightest."

"Well she is in a dungeon at AI's castle," Eli said.

"Good and hopefully you can keep her there," I said. "Did you ever consider getting her a straight jacket?"

Eli paused. "Uh, straight jacket?"

"Oh yeah, it's a special jacket made for extreme nutcases," I explained. "It has long sleeves with ropes on the ends of them so you can tie it behind a person's back. Of course before that can be done a person has to have their arms inside the sleeves so they can be tied. The jacket also has buttons on it to be tightened so the person wearing the jacket can't escape. Once the jacket is securely on the person, it's game over, they won't be able to escape. After that, you can throw them into a nice padded cell so they can't hurt themselves. The room should be made soundproof so they can scream all they want and no one will be able to hear them."

"How do you know about that?" Eli asked.

"Before I worked at JJ Inc," I answered, "I used to work at a mental asylum. The job was a crazy job day in and out. So I quit working there and started working at JJ Inc."

Eli whistled. "Wow."

"Yeah I know," I said.

"Well I think I'll suggest this straight jacket thing to the Lord," Eli said. "Question is how would I get one?"

"Oh I can do that easily. I have no problem doing it when it comes down to Pinkie Pie for sure," I responded. "Since I used to work at a mental asylum I know exactly where to get that type of medical equipment. All I need to do is make a couple of calls and I can get one just like that."

Eli smiled. "Well if you say so. Someone needs to figure out how to control that pony other than putting her in a dungeon."

I nodded. Then I heard the sound of the door to the inventory area opening up. "Hey you wanna know something, I've never asked for your help with the inventory before. Do you want to help?"

Eli nodded. "Sure I can help."

As we went to go get the inventory, I couldn't help but feel happy for Eli. If anyone deserves to have a relationship and be happy, it's Eli. He works hard enough as it is.

* * *

Gilda, Discord and I agreed to work out a schedule for the food fights. We put up notices on the door to the break room so coworkers would know when to avoid it or join in on the fun.

As usual during our food fights, Discord, Eli and I were on one team. But this time, Gilda, Spitfire and Pipsqueak were on the other team. After the food fight we cleaned up the break room and changed our clothes.

I remembered something funny that Rarity would do back in Equestria. It was her stupid fainting couch thing that she would do when she would dramatize something. It was something that Loyalty and the other Elements of Harmony found annoying but I found it funny even when back in Equestria. I guess I had a smile on remembering this because Gilda was giving me a funny look. "What's so funny Nancy?"

"I just remembered something that Rarity would do back in Equestria," I said.

Gilda tilted her head. "What?"

"It's a good thing Rarity isn't here," I chuckled, "if she saw what the break room looked like after our food fights, she would probably be traumatized by it."

"Are you talking about that chick who does the fainting couch all the time?" Gilda said.

I smiled. "Yup! That's the one!"

Eli looked puzzled by this. "Uh, fainting couch?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah. Every time something uncomfortable happens to her, she would pull out a couch out of thin air with her magic and pretend to faint on it."

Gilda snorted. "Yeah no kidding and don't forget what she says before that."

Gilda and I said the line at the same time, "This is. The. Worst. Possible. Thing!"

"Yeah and if Rarity saw what the break room looked like after our food fights," I said, "first she would gasp at it. Then she would scold us by saying, 'how dare you, you uncouth ruffians! Messing up the break room like that! This is. The. Worst. Possible. Thing!"

Spitfire brought over a nearby table and placed it behind me. I proceeded to pretend to faint on it the same way Rarity would faint on her fainting couch. After everyone stopped laughing, Gilda tilted her head. "What's an uncouth ruffian?"

"It means someone that has bad manners and possible violent tendencies," I answered.

"Bad manners huh?" Gilda said. "You mean like burping the whole entire alphabet and not apologizing for it later?"

I nodded. "Exactly!"

I was going to say something else but I laughed when Gilda grabbed the biggest bottle of soda she could find. She chugged it down and started burping the alphabet. I fell over and I started laughing hysterically.

I finally stopped laughing long enough to speak. I clapped. "Encore! Encore!"

"Well thank you Nancy," Gilda let out another long burp. She burped again and coughed up a couple more burps. She spoke, "Sorry not sorry. I guess I had more gas than I thought. But I guess that's what happens when you chug a liter of soda in under one minute flat."

"Wow Sia," I said, "I didn't know you were such a tomboy."

"You should talk, Nancy," said Gilda, "we're both tomboys. Since we're both tomboys, how about a burping contest before we go back to work?"

I smiled. "Sure! Challenge accepted!"

So Gilda and I grabbed one bottle that was a liter of soda each. We chugged down the soda as fast as we could. Oliver came around the corner and smiled when he saw us chugging down our bottles of soda. "What's going on?"

"Nancy and Sia are getting ready to have a burping contest," Spitfire chuckled.

Oliver rolled his eyes. "Why am I not surprised? Those two are always trying to outdo each other on stupid stuff like this. In any case this should be interesting."

Everyone started laughing again as Gilda and I started trying to out burp each other. In the end, I won the burping contest. Gilda couldn't stop laughing as I did a victory dance to celebrate winning the contest.

Gilda smiled. "It's about time we did one of these stupid contest's again!"

"I know," I said, "when was the last time we had one?"

"Last year before you and Kai got married. Which was right before you two started working at the zoo," Gilda said.

"Well then, we should probably do this again sometime," I said.

Gilda nodded. "Sure, anytime, anyplace."

I nodded and after I let out the last unexpected burp everyone laughed and we went back to work.

* * *

{Eli}

"A burping contest?" Jude said. "Really!"

Jude and I were in the computer room going over the video footage of Agent Rainbow Dash and her friend Sia doing a burping contest.

I chuckled, "Apparently, those two have been doing this type of stuff for a long time. Of course why I am not surprised that Agent Rainbow Dash won?"

"Actually I am surprised Rainbow Dash won that burping contest," Jude said, "that's because Sia burped the alphabet before it."

"Well Agent Rainbow Dash does everything that makes a woman being called a tomboy." I said. "For one thing a girly girl doesn't pull pranks like she did before she got broken out of AI."

Jude raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Yup," I said. "For example, Agent Rainbow Dash tricked me into going bungee jumping blindfolded."

Jude burst into laughter at that comment. "Seriously?"

"Yup, but I did get payback on her for it," I said. "Remember when I asked you for a rooster to put in her bed to wake her up?"

Jude nodded. "Yeah, I didn't think that was a good idea because she had just gotten a stunner put in her and revived from it. Too much movement is just as harmful as moving too much after the Feeding Ritual. Why?"

"Well when I was posing as her brother," I said, "I put a rooster in her bed and dumped a bucket of water on her head to give her a rude awakening so to speak."

Jude laughed so hard he had tears in his eyes. He stopped laughing when Servant Milo cleared his throat to get our attention. I could tell by the look on his face that what Servant Milo was going to say had a lot to do with First Mother.

I groaned, "Let me guess, it's First Mother again, isn't it?"

Servant Milo nodded. "Yup, I'm getting ready to pull my hair out because of her."

"Don't worry I'll take care of it," I said.

After Servant Milo left, Jude chuckled, "You know, I think First Mother just keeps coming around here so she can get a good look at you."

"I think Grandma needs to take no for an answer," I growled.

"At least you have a means to defend yourself now by way of the stunner needles," said Jude. "If anything you can use her for target practice."

"Yeah if she keeps getting into my personal space, I just might do that," I said.

"That bad huh?" Jude asked.

I nodded. "Yeah I should go deal with Grandma before Servant Milo tries to kill her for me."

* * *

As soon as I left the computer room, First Mother greeted me with her usual flirting smile.

"Honestly First Mother," I said, "what are you doing here this time?"

"As usual, I came to see Lord Jude," said First Mother, "I haven't seen him in a while so…"

I rolled my eyes. "Have you finished the orders I gave you to do your job yet?"

First Mother shifted her gaze. "Ah…"

I groaned, "Can I see your tablet please?"

First Mother handed me her tablet. It didn't surprise me that yet again, she was behind schedule on her job orders I gave her. "Is there some reason why you're not doing your job?"

"I am doing my job," First Mother whined.

"Then why are you behind schedule on your list?" I asked.

"I've finished all of the other stuff on my list," said First Mother, "maybe I'm not motivated enough to complete everything?"

"And what would you need to be motivated to get things done?" I asked.

First Mother gave me a flirting smile. "How about a romantic dinner date?"

At this point, I was trying so hard to keep my throw up in my mouth. I saw Servant Milo put a hand over his mouth to try and stifle a laugh. What happened next was what I thought would happen if First Mother asked me out on a date. My throw up decided to venture out of my mouth onto the floor. I couldn't stop throwing up either.

"Well I never!" First Mother growled. "Humph!"

Even as First Mother stormed off in anger, I couldn't stop myself from throwing up. Servant Milo came over and put a hand on my back to try and console me.

"Are you going to be okay, Royal Advisor Eli?" Servant Milo asked.

At this point, the world started to spin on me as I kept throwing up. "I think I need to go lay down for a bit."

Servant Milo chuckled, "Wow, I've never seen someone throw up in front of someone to say no to going on a date with them before!"

"You don't say?" I said with sarcasm. "The idea of going out with that woman is repulsive!"

Servant Milo laughed, "I can see that. Okay, let's get you to bed. I'll give you a trashcan to throw up in when you get there. I'll come back and clean up this mess later."

"If Grandma asks me out on a date again," I said, "I'll aim my throw up in her face."

The news of me throwing up in front of First Mother to turn her down for a date spread all over the castle. Everyone got a real kick out of it, even Lord Jude thought it was funny. He couldn't stop laughing about it. What I said to Servant Milo I meant every word of it. If that ugly old hag asks me out on a date again, I'm throwing up right in her face.