• Published 18th Nov 2021
  • 369 Views, 0 Comments

Loyalty's Vision - SapphireRose87



Loyalty and the other Elements of Harmony saw two visions in regards to a machine called AI. There was a good vision and a bad vision. I don't know about you but I don't want the bad vision to come true.

  • ...
14
 0
 369

1) Sonic Rainboom

"Rainbow Dash…." I heard a voice say. I knew I was dreaming because it didn't sound like Loyalty's voice when I first met it. The voice sounded like it was off in the distance somewhere.

"Rainbow Dash..."

I thought. Well, at least it's not a memory this time! But where the heck is this voice coming from?

Thankfully after hearing the voice call my name for the seventh time I heard the doorbell that meant I was being summoned for an assignment. I woke up next to Oliver and he was looking at me concerned.

"Was I sleepwalking again or something?" I asked.

Oliver shook his head. "No you didn't sleepwalk. But you did look like you were having a nightmare!"

"Huh? Oh well, at least I'm not in my Pegasus form right now. Cause now is not the time for sleep flying! And if I could get rid of that stupid voice calling out my name in my sleep, that would be great!"

Upon hearing this, Oliver went into a fit of laughter.

"Now you're laughing at my dreams too?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"No I'm not laughing at your dreams," Oliver replied, "I'm laughing at the fact that you're still irritated about having another memory. That's what it was right?"

"Nope, I have all of my memories back now. Anyway, I hope Shy Sami gets broken out of AI soon, the poor thing, he seems to be pretty restless lately."

"You think maybe that's a sign he's going into Phase 1?"

"I don't know, but I have to go on an assignment now. I've been summoned."

"Okay, sure..."

* * *

When I got to Samantha's realm, she smiled at me. Since she can hear my thoughts, I knew that she knew what concerned me. "I know, your dreams just keep getting weirder and weirder lately, huh Rainbow Dash?"

I nodded. "You guessed it!"

"And no, it's not me doing it!" Loyalty declared. "It's not my voice, it's the start of both visions us elements of harmony saw."

Samantha tilted her head. "Huh? Visions?"

"Yeah we saw two visions concerning AI, Rainbow Dash hearing that voice in her dream is the start of both visions. It started happening shortly after Rainbow Dash and Oliver got married!" Loyalty replied.

"Can you tell us what happens in them?" Samantha asked.

Loyalty sighed, "I wish I could tell you, but I'm sorry I can't."

"Oh well," I said, turning to Samantha. "So where am I going today?"

Samantha went over to the cauldron and hung her crystal over it. It did the same creepy thing it always does. The loud booming voice said, "Round and round the cauldron we go, where we'll stop, nobody knows!"

I shuddered. "Yeah, that never ceases to be creepy!"

Samantha chuckled. "I agree with you on that one. And I listen to it everyday!"

Yeah, yeah I would say that's not funny, but that would make her laugh even harder. Oh wait, I forgot, she can hear my thoughts!

Just as I suspected, Samantha went into a fit of laughter, she laughed so hard she fell over laughing. I looked into the cauldron to see where I was going and rolled my eyes. It was a location I knew all too well, because it's an area where the Firewalls like to pop up a lot. The area was a forest by the very same cliff that I used to go rock climbing on before I got broken out of AI. "Why do I keep being sent to this location? Wouldn't it be better if I get sent to the gates?"

"No, because you're the most skilled agent that we have working at the Sixth who fights the strongest Firewalls that the Machine sends out that we have!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Sorry Samantha," I said. "But I do have to correct you. It's not called the Machine, it's called AI."

"Oh yeah that's right! You know who the ruler of AI is from what Oliver told me! For some reason, I can't seem to pick it up in your thoughts." Samantha said.

"That's because me and the other elements of harmony decided that it would be best for Oliver, Finn and Rainbow Dash to be the only ones that know." Loyalty replied before I could answer.

"So a Founder knows?" Samantha said, tilting her head.

"Yup!" I said. "Probably because he's the element of Laughter's new bearer for the elements of harmony now."

Samantha snorted. "I didn't know Finn was laughter material!"

"Yeah that was news to me too." I said. "But he does laugh a lot around us. Especially at every other thing I say. Apparently, he likes to play pranks. Like he did by sending Pinkie Pie along with Oliver to greet me at the Mirror Pool. And he thought it would be extra funny if Pinkie Pie did my six day training too, considering Pinkie turned out to be a food crazed nut."

"You know," said Loyalty, "Laughter was considering for Oliver to be it's connection, but Kindness called dibs on him, just like I called dibs on you."

"Yeah I know, and I'm the strongest connection of the elements of harmony," I said with annoyance.

"Yup!" Loyalty said proudly.

"Just don't let it go to your stone okay?" I said. "That might give Magic ammunition to tease you about it! I'm wondering how are the elements Magic and Honesty progressing in finding new connections?"

Loyalty sighed, "Not very good but we are trying our hardest to find one for them. I feel sorry for Magic the most. It doesn't seem to think it won't find anyone that comes close to Princess Twilight. On the bright side though, at least it doesn't have to deal with Rarity's fainting couch skit, like Generosity does! I feel sorry for Generosity. I wonder how many times does Rarity do that in a day?"

I shrugged. "I have no idea. From what I remember, Rarity got upset about something, even down to the smallest detail, she would pull out her fainting couch."

"That settles it." Loyalty said. "Generosity has it the worst."

Samantha must've gotten bored with the conversation, because she changed it. "You know what's funny, now that you change into your original form and every time I see you as a pony you don't hardly even walk on the ground anymore."

"Huh?" I didn't realize I was hovering a foot in the air until Samantha said something about it.

"Hey, I remember you doing that all the time back in Equestria Rainbow Dash!" Loyalty laughed.

"It's a good thing I got all of my memories back," I said. "It's just a shame that this happened before I got to know Applejack and Fluttershy again. They died because of being completely evil. I don't feel bad about that because they're the ones that helped Code Silas complete his job!"

An awkward silence happened for a bit when I broke it by saying, "Anyway I wonder what Firewall I'll be fighting today?"

"Well Firewall Eli and Firewall Molly are the two strongest Firewalls AI has ever created! That's why you're not going back to the gates anytime soon. For some reason the newly created Firewalls, Firewall Jason and Firewall Mary are the only Firewalls stationed at the gates. And we keep switching out agents to be assigned there every two years," Samantha replied.

I smiled. "Oh I see. You want other agents to have a crack at destroying the gates like Oliver and I did!"

Samantha nodded and smiled. "That's part of the same reason new agents get assigned there to have their test assignments like you did. But they don't need to retrieve an element of harmony. Sadly, more agents have died because of being hit by the Copper."

"How many?" I asked.

Samantha sighed, "Fifteen more agents have been added to the body count."

I shifted my gaze away from Samantha in sadness.

"I know Rainbow Dash," said Samantha. "It's sad, but it happens. That's all part of working for the Sixth. Well, it's time for you to go. It doesn't matter if Firewall Eli or Firewall Molly is there. If Firewall Eli's there the fight should be entertaining to watch from the video footage."

"Funny thing is," I said. "My teasing is getting on Firewall Molly's nerves now!" I chuckled. "I'm not sure why. Normally she's not bothered by it. I wonder if the Lord of AI has something to do with it?"

Samantha shrugged. "I don't know, but it really is time for you to go."

* * *

When I got to the location that I was supposed to go to, I met up with the rest of my teammates, Agent Arthur and Agent Lily. As always when they saw me, they looked very excited to work with me.

"Hi Agent Rainbow Dash!" Agent Lily cheered.

I flicked my tail in annoyance like I do every time I see them which made them laugh.

Why do I even bother to show my annoyance?

"Oh Agent Rainbow Dash," said Agent Arthur. "Working with you never gets old!"

"Yup!" Agent Lily agreed. "Especially when you fight Firewall Eli! What's with you two anyway?"

I groaned. "It's a long story, let's just say he really gets on my nerves!"

As if he knew his signal to come on the scene, Eli pulled up on his motorcycle. He killed the engine and put his kickstand down. I rolled my eyes at him. This made Eli give me an amused look. "You know what I'm going to say next."

He didn't have to say his opening line, because I said it for him, "Agents of the Sixth this is as far as you go. If you value your lives, turn back now!"

Of course, every single time I do that, Agent Arthur and Agent Lily go into a long fit of laughter. Eli did a facepalm and groaned and I did a facehoof and groaned at the same time.

"I'm soooooo glad we're entertaining and all. I don't know why you don't just step aside and let me kill them for you Loyalty?" Eli said.

"You know I can't do that Eli!" I responded. "Unfortunately, protecting my idiot teammates is part of being loyal because I'm an agent that works for the Sixth. Trust me, if I wasn't working for the Sixth, I wouldn't mind it if you did."

This statement made Eli laugh so hard he had tears in his eyes. I turned my attention to Agent Arthur and Agent Lily and glared at them. "Honestly you two," I scolded. "Would you actually do some fighting this time? Although I have half a mind to leave you two as sitting ducks for Eli as easy prey to him."

"You know something, I actually agree with Loyalty this time," Eli said.

Agent Arthur stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow. "Did a Firewall just agree with you Agent Rainbow Dash?"

"So what if I did!" Eli snapped.

Agent Arthur's jaw dropped. "Wow, never seen that happen before!"

I could tell at this point Eli was just as irritated as I was with my teammates. I saw Eli make his first move and I moved out of the way to see if my idiot teammates would actually do their jobs this time.

"Hey!" Agent Arthur said moving out of the way of Eli's attack just in time. "Are you trying to get us killed Agent Rainbow Dash?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm not Agent Grace stupid! I'm trying to get you two idiots to do some fighting and not leave it all to me this time! You seem to have no problem doing it when we're fighting the demon Firewall Molly."

"Okay then!" Agent Arthur snapped. "We'll do some fighting if it makes you happy!"

"Don't do it to make me happy," I growled. "Do it, to like gee I don't know, do your job!"

The fight really got turned up when Agent Lily and Agent Arthur joined in on it. Then I had to do something stupid like I always do or at least I thought it was stupid. I looked over to see the edge of a cliff where we were fighting. I wonder if Firewalls can fly? Let's see. This is going to be fun! It's going to be like when I practice fighting with Gilda.

"Hey!" I called out to Eli. "Catch me if you can!"

I flew over to the cliff's edge and dived off it.

"Why do you have to do something stupid every time you fight Firewall Eli, Agent Rainbow Dash?" Agent Lily asked.

"Hmm," I heard Eli say. "I've been dying to try out the new program update the Lord recently gave me."

I twisted my body to look at the top of the cliff to see that Eli had jumped off the edge of the cliff and could fly now. Of course, Jude just had to give him the ability to fly. Hopefully, that demon Firewall Molly can't do that. Although I wouldn't put it past him.

Eli somehow got behind me and pushed me into the cliff's wall and I almost crashed because of it. I was able to stop myself from crashing just in time.

"Let's see how well you do with your weapon in mid air, because I have plenty of experience with it! I wanna see if you can keep up Eli!" I taunted.

I pulled a couple daggers off my iron chain and threw them at him. Eli had daggers of his own and just like when I trained with Gilda, Eli threw his daggers back at me. It looked like Eli was having fun fighting me just like I was having fun fighting Eli this time. We almost killed each other during the fight. But I doubt we would have cared if we died in battle. When we landed at the bottom of the cliff, I saw how banged up Eli was and fell over laughing.

"What's so funny?" Eli growled.

"You look like you got the crap beat out of you!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah?" Eli smirked. "And you don't look much better, Loyalty!"

I looked down, to see that Eli was right. I had a couple of bumps and bruises but nothing serious. Without warning, I felt a surge of power go through my body. I'm getting tired of these partial sonic rainbooms!

What happened next happened so fast I didn't have time to blink. I felt myself being pulled into the sky, flying faster than usual and I let out a scream of surprise when I heard a loud boom from behind me. When I landed on the other side of the cliff, I shook myself off like a dog that had just come in from the rain. Eli was laughing so hard he could barely breathe.

"Did I just..." I felt horrified by the thought that I might have just done a sonic rainboom.

"Wow, Loyalty!" Eli teased. "I didn't know you could fart the rainbow!"

Eli pointed up at the sky.

No way am I turning around to see what I just did! Nope! No way! I sat down on my haunches and crossed my hooves.

Eli rolled his eyes. "Are you that afraid of yourself?"

"No I'm not!" I said quickly.

"Just turn around idiot!" Eli said.

I finally brought myself to turn around and gulped when I saw the rainbow I had created in the sky. "I didn't just do a sonic rainboom..."

Right after I saw that, I heard the doorbell in my ear telling me to go back to Samantha's realm. Eli got back on his motorcycle. "Until we meet again, Loyalty!"

"My name's not Loyalty!" I shouted. I didn't even pay attention to Eli's laughter as he drove away. I sat down and stared up at the rainbow that I created with my sonic rainboom. I sat there staring for so long that I got an electric shock to my ear. "Okay, okay, I'm going! I'm going!"

I flew off to report to Samantha's realm and for some reason I felt nothing but horror at the sonic rainboom I just did.