• Published 18th Nov 2021
  • 369 Views, 0 Comments

Loyalty's Vision - SapphireRose87



Loyalty and the other Elements of Harmony saw two visions in regards to a machine called AI. There was a good vision and a bad vision. I don't know about you but I don't want the bad vision to come true.

  • ...
14
 0
 369

11) Discord the Flirt

{Rainbow Dash}

The first week working at the grocery store wasn't bad although every time I came around the corner Discord would give me googly eyes. One day I was stacking boxes on the top shelf to move inventory around to put the new stuff in the back and the old stuff upfront. I was about to drop one of the boxes that I was moving when someone helped me balance it so I could put it away. I looked over to see that Discord was the one who helped me balance the box before I dropped it.

Discord gave me a flirting smile. "Well, it's about time I talk to the cute new supervisor that's married to the handsome new guy named Kai working in the baler area."

"Uh...Hi?" I said.

"Oh Nancy," said Discord, "you don't have to be shy around me. I don't bite unless you want me to."

"O...Kay?" It was weird and it irked me to have Discord flirting with me.

"Don't worry," said Discord, "I already told Kai the same thing, right after I pinched his butt. Looks like I'm going to have my hands full flirting with you two. I'm not going to break you two apart or anything. I'm just having a little fun that's all."

Discord had a mischievous smile on his face and every time he's done it to me so far it creeps me out. He proceeded to touch his index finger to my nose. "Yup, I'll be having fun with two for the price of one."

As Discord walked away laughing, his laugh really irked me and sent chills down my spine.

* * *

"I'm not going to do it!" I said. "You do it!"

It was the first month after Oliver and I were working with Discord and we were discussing how to get trigger responses from Discord.

"Well, it doesn't seem like he's gone into Phase 1 yet. We've only been working here for a month now," Oliver said thoughtfully. "I kissed you to send you into Phase 2 and I'm not doing that with anyone else."

"I'm not kissing him either!" I said after I shook my head. "I'm getting tired of Discord grabbing my butt."

Gilda just so happened to come around the corner when she heard us talking. She found our conversation funny because she couldn't stop laughing. "Let me get this straight, you two are arguing on who's going to send Discord into Phase 1?"

"And what are you and Zara doing to help get trigger responses out of him?" I asked.

"We're working on it," said Gilda, "we've been displaying names of people he might remember when he was in Equestria. We've been doing it on the labels of boxes and on the shelves."

"That's a great idea!" I said. "Why didn't we think of that?"

Gilda rolled her eyes, "Because you didn't, but he does seem to have fun flirting with you two. Ben plays card games with Discord that have a deck of My Little Pony playing cards. It's funny because Discord seems to have a lot of fun flirting with you, Nancy."

And cue the laughter…

Gilda always seems to find it funny when someone falls head over heels for me when I'm on an assignment. As usual, she just couldn't help but at the fact that Discord's constantly flirting with me now.

"That's not funny Sia!" Oliver and I snapped.

"Okay, okay, I'm going to make a suggestion, why not just invite Discord over for a threesome?" Gilda teased.

I wanted to slap her just for saying that. There was no way that I was going to sleep with Discord, yuck! Of course, Gilda found this funny too, I could tell because of that stupid grin she had on her face. Right on cue, I felt someone grab my butt. I turned around to see it was Discord that did and I rolled my eyes, "Really Discord!"

"What?" Discord said. "It's too much fun seeing your reaction when I do that. Besides you can't help but be cute can you Nancy?"

"Well, I'm out of here before… Hey!" Oliver said. He couldn't walk away fast enough before Discord grabbed his butt too.

"Not it!" I said before I walked away from Discord as fast as I could.

* * *

The next day at work it seemed that every time I came around the corner Discord was lying in wait for me. He would pop out and say hi like he was stalking me or something.

"So we meet again my Angel!" Discord chimed.

"As I said before," I said, "I'm already spoken for. Kai's spoken for too."

"Oh, Nancy!" Discord laughed. "As I said before, your reaction to me is way too funny! Especially when I do this!"

Discord closed his right hand and opened it a bit. He put two fingers inside his slightly open fist pulled out a daisy and held it out to me. I took the flower and looked away. I had no idea why but Discord found my reaction to him flirting with me funny. Thankfully, the door to the receiving area opened and the semi that had the inventory in it was set up. Most of the time it takes two workers to do inventory because it's a hard job to do with one person.

I bit the inside of my cheek debating about whether or not I should ask Discord to help me with the inventory this time.

"Gary?" I asked.

"Yes, Nancy?" Discord said with a wicked smile.

"Would you help me…" I didn't know why I felt nervous about asking Discord to help out with the inventory. It wasn't like I was asking him out on a date or anything like that.

"Would you help me with the inventory this time around?" I asked. After I said that, I bit the inside of my cheek again to keep myself from changing my mind about it.

Discord laughed and what startled me about his laugh was that it sounded like his original laugh that he had back in Equestria. I don't think he noticed it but he didn't seem to act like it. If he did notice it, he probably didn't care.

"I thought you'd never ask Nancy!" Discord cheered. "Of course, I'll help you!"

Okay, I thought, am I crazy or did Discord's laugh sound a lot like the original laugh he had back in Equestria?

When Discord and I went to do the inventory, Oliver was putting another bale of cardboard out from the baler. Oliver had also just recently arranged letters on a piece of cardboard that spelled out the name of Discord's ex-girlfriend Fluttershy. When he saw Discord and I heading over to the inventory area, he raised an eyebrow at me. "Hi, guys, what's up?"

"Oh!" Discord said with excitement. "We're just headed over to do inventory work together! I finally get to spend time with one of my fallen angels!"

Olive snorted and bit his bottom lip to keep himself from going into full-on laughter.

"That's not funny Kai!" I snapped.

"That's cute," teased Oliver, "you're his fallen Angel, Nancy!"

"Actually," said Discord, "Heaven is missing two Angels!"

"Two Angels?" Oliver asked.

Discord smirked, "Yes two, the first Angel is Nancy and the second Angel is you, Kai! Here, I have something for you!"

Oliver watched in horror as Discord did the flower trick that he did to me earlier. Discord handed Oliver a flower and Oliver took it from him.

Oliver pretended to look at the clock that was hanging on the wall on the other side of the room. "Well look at the time! It's time for me to go help Sia with something, over there!" He pointed in the direction where he thought Gilda might be. "See ya!"

I laughed because I knew exactly what Oliver was doing. He was going to go hide in between one of the aisles as far away from Discord as possible.

* * *

"I'm telling you, Discord's laugh that I heard was the same laugh that he had back in Equestria! It was, I swear!" I insisted.

Oliver and I were sitting on the bed in our room where we were staying discussing what happened with Discord the other day.

"Are you sure that happened?" Oliver asked giving me a curious look.

I nodded. "Well yeah, I heard it. I just thought it was strange because he didn't seem too bothered by it. Or maybe he just didn't notice it?"

Oliver shrugged. "I'm not sure if that's what happened. But maybe he's already going into Phase 1? I don't know, I don't have much experience with this type of breakout assignment!"

I laid down on the bed on my back trying to rack my brain and explain to myself if what happened made any sense. "I don't know, I think I'll have to talk to Samantha about this. I wonder if Discord's magic might be helping him transform already and he might break out of AI on his own just by triggering a memory or something like that. I have no idea if that's possible."

"Yeah I have no idea if that's possible either," Oliver said after he shook his head. "We'll find out sooner or later."

* * *

{Discord/ Gary}- since he's transformed as a human inside AI, he's also known as Gary.

My new Supervisor Nancy and the cute new guy that works in the baler area Kai had no idea how much I like them. I mean, really liked them. But, for the time being, I was having too much fun flirting with them. I would never break up a marriage.

Kai and Nancy weren't aware that I had taken pictures of them as I was admiring them from afar. I had the pictures hidden underneath my bed at home. Every night I would take the pictures out so I could admire Nancy and Kai's beauty. I had to admit, they were so cute as a couple and that's what turned me on about them. I doubt they would agree to go out on a date with me. In knowing this information I settled with looking at the picture of them.

At least they know I'm interested in them because of me handing them flowers every other day. But they seem to be a little shy about taking the flowers from me. I understand that because it's probably a little weird when you start a new job and already have a coworker hitting on you. Actually, I've had that happen to me before when I started working.

For some strange and odd reason, Nancy did seem familiar to me because of her cute rainbow colored hair. I wanted to play with it a couple of times but I never worked up the nerve too and that would be weird.

Tonight just like any other night, I smiled as I looked at the pictures that I had on Nancy and Kai. I said to myself, "You know what Nancy and Kai? You two look so cute together! Too bad I can't be with you!"

I've also noticed something strange about me lately. Every time I laugh it sounds weird. Tonight was no exception.

* * *

{Rainbow Dash}

I went to Samantha's realm and told her about what happened with Discord.

"I've never heard of a transformation starting before a creature has been broken out of AI!" Samantha said. "Hmm, let's take a look at the video footage shall we?"

I nodded and Samantha took the crystal out of my ear. She put it next to another one and the crystal that was in my ear lit up with blue color and then changed to green and then it changed to white. I noticed that the crystal glowed even brighter than the other ones Samantha uses and I was curious about it. "Why is it glowing brighter than before?"

"Because it's cleansing itself of the energy that it had before," said Samantha, "and it does this because it knows that it's going back into your ear soon."

"Huh," I said.

"Now," said Samantha, "let's review the video footage."

Samantha tapped the crystal that had the video footage on it. Out of the crystal came what looked like a projector screen. She seemed puzzled by what she saw when I had my conversation with Discord.

"Now that's interesting!" Samantha said. "It seems like he's starting to transform already. I'll have to relay this information to the other Predictors and the Founders as soon as possible! Okay, here's your crystal back."

Samantha then put my crystal back into my ear. Then it was time for me to go back to my original assignment.