• Published 9th Nov 2021
  • 2,214 Views, 70 Comments

Horizons - Battwell



The sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog X My Little Pony: Chaos & Harmony. But a new player is added to the adventure of a lifetime

  • ...
4
 70
 2,214

Vs. Electro & Zazz

Peter and Miles swung from building to building, making their way to Times Square to stop Electro. Twilight flew beside Sonic and Shadow, who were running/skating in the streets. As they ran, Sonic stuck his tongue out at Shadow to annoy him. Shadow growled in response and boosted ahead while Sonic laughed.

Twilight then turned to Sonic, "Sonic, it's pretty clear that Shadow doesn't like you at all. Yet you insist that you're friends. How can you say that after the way he treats you?"

Sonic chuckled and turned to Twilight, "Because, if he wasn't my friend, then why did he save my life?"

Sonic then boosted ahead, leaving a very confused, but astounded Twilight in the dust.

"Shadow saved Sonic's life? Maybe there's more to this than I thought." Twilight thought as she flew ahead towards Times Square.

Peter and Miles landed on the highest building in Times Square and looked to the ground below. They saw Electro and Zazz flying around, destroying everything. Peter frowned and jumped off the building and shot a line of web at Electro. Electro was confused at first, but he was then suddenly kicked to the ground by Peter.

As Electro rolled to a stop, everyone else arrived in Times Square and stood in front of the electrified villain. Zazz then hovered down next to Electro as he stood up and smirked at the heroes.

"Took ya long enough." Electro remarked.

"Alright, Electro. You're going back to The Raft, and your Pokemon friend is joining you." Peter joked to the two villains.

Zazz frowned, "ARE YOU DISRESPECTING ME?!"

Peter shrugged, "Maybe."

Electro then hovered off the ground and into the air, hands crackling with electricity, "Well then. Let's get this party started!"

Sonic then smirked, "Couldn't have said it better myself!"

(Start from 33:34)

Electro then fired a shot of electricity from his hands, causing the heroes to spread out. Peter webbed himself to the side of a nearby building and stuck to it. His eyes widened as Electro moved toward him and fired more electricity from his hands. Peter, thinking quickly, shot a line of web and swung away, dodging the attack.

Electro growled and flew after him. As Peter swung, he had to dodge multiple shots of electricity from Electro, doing flips in mid air and web zipping from building to building. Peter then stuck himself on a billboard with Norman Osborn's face on it. Electro then released a massive wave of electricity from his body. Peter quickly jumped off of the billboard and dove down to the street below.

The billboard was hit and started falling to the ground, taking off chunks of the building it was attached to, causing debris to fall to the ground. The billboard then fell to the ground, crushing the parked cars underneath it. Spidey then did a tuck and roll as he landed on the ground. He untucked and looked up at Electro while in a crouched position.

Electro then fired multiple lighting bolts from both of his hands. Peter web zipped out of the way to dodge the incoming attack.

Electro was about to attack again, but he was suddenly webbed up from behind by a Web Bomb, courtesy of Miles. Electro tried to break the webbing, but no matter how much he tried, the web just wouldn't break.

"HEADS UP, ZAPPY!!!" Miles shouted as he leaped from the building he was on and kicked Electro in the back of the head, sending him to the ground.

Electro growled as he released a burst of electricity from within him, breaking the webbing.

"That all you got?" Electro taunted.

He then took to the air and began draining the electricity from the various screens in Times Square, giving him more power. Miles saw this and shot some webbing at the electrified villain, only for it to disintegrate to ash thanks to the electrified barrier surrounding Electro.

Electro's eyes glow yellow as electricity flickers in his eyes, "Nice try!"

Twilight saw this and took to the air. Once she was close enough, she then flew forward towards Electro, as she charged forward, her horn began charging up a spell.

Electro laughed in her face, "And what are you gonna do, toots?"

Twilight smiled, "THIS!" She then teleported away thanks to a teleportation spell.

Electro was confused for a moment, but suddenly, Twilight appeared inside his barrier, still charging forward. She then bucked him in the chest with her two front hooves, stopping him from gaining more power.

Electro was sent through the air and eventually landed on the ground below. He shook his head as he got back up to his feet. Twilight landed in front of him and began charging a blast from her horn. Electro growled and transformed into a bolt of yellow lightning and took to the air.

Once he was high enough, he returned to his normal form and began charging up another attack. Peter saw this and quickly jumped up into the air and shot a line of web directly at Electro. The web hit Electro in the chest, startling Electro. Peter then pulled himself towards Electro, but Electro saw this coming and grabbed the line of web with both of his hands.

He then squeezed the web, electrifying the webbing. Peter's eyes widened as he knew what Electro was doing. Before he could do anything, he was electrocuted by the electrified web. Peter screamed in pain as he let go of the web. Peter landed on the ground harshly.

Electro then pulled the webbing off of his chest. His eyes glowed yellow as he shot both of his hands up into the sky, firing lightning from the palms of his hands. Yellow lightning covered the sky, Electro then swung his arms downward. This caused multiple bolts of yellow lightning to shoot down from the sky.

Twilight quickly grabbed Peter with her magic and teleported out of the way while Miles quickly swung from one building to another to avoid the bolts of lightning.

The lightning stopped and Electro smirked as he flew forward to continue the fight.

(End song)


Meanwhile, on the rooftops of the buildings surrounding Times Square, Sonic and Shadow were running along the rooftops towards Zazz. Zazz laughed maniacally as he stomped on his Moon Mech, causing the mech to open its mouth and fire missiles from its mouth.

"Well, that's new." Sonic quipped.

Sonic jumped over the incoming missiles while Shadow used his rocket shoes to take to the air.

"Behold, you're in the presence of The Ultimate Lifeform!" Shadow shouted as he charged a Chaos Spear.

Sonic rolled his eyes at that comment.

"CHAOS SPEAR!!!" Shadow shouted as he threw multiple blasts at the Zeti.

Zazz laughed as he suddenly teleported out of the way.

This confused the two hedgehogs "You didn't mention he could do that, Faker!" Shadow shouted at Sonic.

Sonic frowned at Shadow, "That's because he couldn't!"

Zazz reappeared and fired more missiles, "That's thanks to the new upgrades I got! And luckily for you, YOU GET TO SEE THEM FIRST HAND!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Sonic then ran forward and jumped on an incoming missile. He then jumped on one after another as the missiles continued to make their way towards the hedgehog. Once he was close enough, Sonic curled into a ball and hit Zazz with a Homing Attack.

Zazz was sent flying off his mech and fell towards the ground. Zazz then dove towards the side of the building and slid down the side of it, leaving scratch marks thanks to his claws. Zazz then leaped off of the building as his Moon Mech hovered towards him.

Zazz landed on the Moon Mech and hovered up towards the roof.

"GONNA BEAT YOU BOTH LIKE A DRUM!" Zazz shouted as he floated up to the roof.

Once he was at the same height as the roof, he laughed as he fired more missiles at the two hedgehogs. Shadow simply teleported away while Sonic had to run along the building to avoid the missiles.

"HOLD STILL!" Zazz shouted.

Sonic then skidded to a stop as he saw a missile approaching him. He smirked and kicked the missile back towards Zazz.

As the missile approached, Zazz's eyes widened, "Oh no."

The missile hit his Moon Mech and sent him flying off of it. As Zazz flew through the air, Shadow appeared behind him, floating thanks to his rocket shoes.

"Laugh at this!" Shadow said as he punched Zazz in the face, sending him hurling towards the ground below.

He landed on the ground, creating a crater where he landed. He placed a hand on his head as he shook his it, dazed from the attack.

Sonic then ran down the side of the building and stopped in front of the crater just as Shadow hovered down next to him with his arms crossed.

Electro saw this and smirked. He then turned to Peter and the other heroes, "Now I gotta go recharge, but don't worry. I got you all a Pokemon to play with. Don't break him." Electro joked.

Zazz glared at the villain, "I AIN'T NO POKEMAN OR WHATEVER!!! I'M A ZETI!!!"

Electro shrugged as he turned into a bolt of lightning and zoomed away at high speeds.

Zazz then turned to Sonic and Shadow, "YOU AIN'T GONNA BEAT ME AGAIN, HEDGEHOG!!!"

"Sure, keep thinking that, bud." Sonic replied.

Zazz roared in anger as he charged forward, only to be held in place by Twilight thanks to her magic.

"Oh no, I didn't say you could leave." Twilight joked.

Zazz was then hit in the chest thanks to a Homing Attack by Sonic. As he flew through the air, Miles shot a line of webbing and spun him around in a circular motion. He then let Zazz go as Shadow flew upwards with his rocket shoes and elbowed Zazz in the face.

"Here's the finish!" Peter shouted as he zipped up into the air with his webs. He then web zipped over to Zazz and began laying into him with punches and kicks. He then finished the Zeti off with a downward kick to the head, sending the Zeti crashing to the floor.

Zazz tried to get back up, but he couldn't find the strength and fell back down, defeated.

(End song)

(Start from 37:15)

As Peter landed on the ground, he failed to notice Electro reappear behind him. Then, when he wasn't looking, Electro hit Spidey in the back with a bolt of lightning, sending him across Times Square.

As Peter got back up, Electro reappeared before him and uppercutted him, generating a strange noise. As Peter flew into the air, Electro appeared before him and hit him again, he then appeared behind him and hit him again, then again, and again, the final time sending him to the ground.

As Peter got up, he sighed in annoyance, "I hate this song."

Electro then appeared again and sent him into the air. He then hit Spidey nine more times, appearing and disappearing as he hit the wall crawler. The final hit sent Spidey flying through the window of a nearby building.

Peter struggled to get back up, but he eventually found the strength to do so. As he looked out the window, he saw Electro hovering just outside the window. He then fired a blast of electricity from his hands directly at Peter.

Peter then ran away, further into the building, jumping over the desks inside the building. He then jumped out of the window on the other side just as the electricity blasted through the building. As Peter dove down, he aimed his arm and shot a line of web at the closest building and swung back towards Times Square.

He landed on top of a nearby building and perched on the edge of the building. He looked down and saw Electro firing blasts of lightning at Shadow, who was teleporting to avoid the blasts. He appeared behind Electro and tried to strike, but he was blasted away by Electro, who saw the attack coming.

Twilight tried hitting Electro with her magic, but Electro dashed forward and grabbed Twilight's horn with his hand and electrocuted the alicorn. She screamed in pain and then fell to the ground.

Sonic dashed forward towards Electro, who turned around and started firing bolts of lightning at the blue hedgehog. Sonic swayed left and right to avoid the attacks. He leaped into the air to try and attack Electro, but Electro released a burst of electricity and sent the hedgehog back.

Miles tried webbing the villain up with his webbing, but Electro dodged the web and dashed towards Miles. Before Miles could dodge, Electro shot a blast of lightning at the wall crawler and sent him crashing into a nearby parked car.

Peter had to come up with a plan, he then looked around for anything of use. He then saw an open grate with a power cable inside it. Peter's eyes then widened. That cable must power all of Times Square. If he could somehow get Electro to touch the cable, he could use the cable to overcharge Electro, literally burning him out, like a battery.

Electro then turned and saw Spider-Man.

"COME AND GET ME, WEB-HEAD!" Electro taunted.

He then shot a bolt of lightning at Spidey, who jumped off the building and swung around Times Square, avoiding the blasts from Electro. Electro growled as he dashed over towards Peter and attempted to zap him with electricity, but Peter quickly zipped forward.

(Play from 41:05 to end)

Peter then landed on the side of a building and ran across it, all the while, avoiding the massive bolt of lightning trailing behind him.

Peter then jumped off the building and shot a line of web at Electro. He then pulled himself forward and punched Electro in the face, sending them both to the ground. They both landed on the street, next to the grate. Peter then quickly grabbed Electro and pulled him closer.

He then cringed as he knew this was gonna hurt. He grabbed the cable and pulled it out of the grate, tearing it in two. He then turned to Electro "Hey, Electro."

He then held the torn cable above Electro, "Lights out." Peter said as he slammed the cable right onto Electro's chest.

Electro screamed in pain as multiple bolts of lightning shot out of his chest and into the sky. Everyone got up and saw them both screaming in pain as the sky was covered in yellow electricity.

Electro's skin then began to crack as yellow light seeped through. Peter screamed as the arm of his suit was being torn apart.

As Electro gave one final blood curdling scream, yellow light shone out of both of his eyes and mouth as Peter slammed the cable on his chest one last time.

Right after that moment, there was a massive explosion of yellow electricity from where both Electro and Peter were. All the screens in Times Square shut off due to the explosion.

Everyone quickly got up and rushed towards the area covered in smoke. Their worries subsided as they saw Peter walking out of the smoke with Electro over his shoulder.

Peter then dropped Electro to the floor as his new allies rushed over towards him.

"Wow. What a light show." Peter joked.

Twilight then glared daggers at him, "Do you have any idea how dangerous that was?!"

Peter shrugged in response, "All in a day's work, I suppose."

"You're crazy, y'know that?" Sonic said with a smirk.

Peter waved him off, "Don't worry, it's just my ribs..... and my internal organs."

Suddenly, a portal opened up beneath Electro and Zazz. The two villains fell through the portals, escaping capture. The portals then closed.

Peter then sighed and turned to the group, "Well, now it's official. Otto's playing a part in all of this as well."

Miles then scratched the back of his head, "What I wanna know is, what was the point in all of this?"

"Maybe that Electro person wanted to settle things with you." Twilight suggested.

"Or maybe it was a distraction." Shadow inputted.

"From what?" Sonic asked.

Shadow shook his head, "I don't know, and that's what worries me."


Back in Netherworld, Sombra was standing before the Interdimensional Gateway with some mind controlled ponies and Demon Gang members standing behind him.

He turned around as the gateway activated, "Alright, my loyal minions." He then turned back to the gateway, "Let's get things started with a bang." Sombra said as he smiled evilly.

Author's Note:

What a battle.

Electro sure showed the heroes that he can be a real threat.

Stay tuned to see what Sombra has planned in the next chapter.