• Published 15th Nov 2021
  • 644 Views, 8 Comments

Making Apple Butter - Teen Version - Autumn Twilight



Butterscotch has just moved to Ponyville and finds he has the hots for the apple-stand pony Big Macintosh - but will Butterscotch have the courage to take it to the next level with him, and possibly even beyond?

  • ...
2
 8
 644

Chapter Two: New Stallion in Ponyville...and His New Crush

Butterscotch realized that he'd need food for all the critters he'd welcomed in within the week after moving into him new home, as well as realizing that he himself was running out of the food and other supplies he'd brought from his Cloudsdale apartment when he'd moved in there proper. He sighed as he realized the daunting task he'd been dreading was now upon him: he needed to go into Ponyville and buy more.

Hitched up to a sturdy, yet lightweight, cart to haul all the animal feed and personal groceries he'd need back home, saddlebags on his sides for the same, Butterscotch reluctantly made his way to the town from his home on its very border, avoiding everypony he could by taking the back path to town and hiding whenever somepony came into view. After a few close calls, he finally made it to the outskirts, then soon after ending up in the center of the town square a matter of moments later.

Daunted by suddenly finding himself surrounded by so many ponies he didn't know, Butterscotch took a deep breath and assumed his usual submissive posture: his ears back, head down, tail lowered, back slightly arched, and eyes averted from anypony in particular, as he quickly looked for the produce stalls.

As Butterscotch entered deeper into the mildly crowded main square of Ponyville, it being a Saturday, he was somewhat overwhelmed by the number of ponies hawking their wares. He looked from tomatoes, to brooms, to flowers, to...things he'd never even seen in Cloudsdale, but from school knew as the farm equipment that earth ponies used to till soil and remove unwanted plants, as well as seeds, tree saplings, and other agricultural or farm products.

As he finally approached the produce section of the market a few seconds later, Butterscotch's eyes were immediately drawn to the only apple cart, with apples being his favorite fruit. As he approached the cart, however, Butterscotch found his eyes being drawn to the earth pony stallion tending it more than the displayed fruit.

The stallion's coat was the deep red that one would usually find on a shiny Red Delicious apple, his mane a sandy orangish-blonde. The thing that pulled Butterscotch's attention most, though, were his eyes, which shared their brilliant green with emeralds. Another thing that he noticed about him was that, unlike those other merchants surrounding him who were screaming out their product and its price, this large stallion simply sat behind his cart, as though the products would simply sell themselves. Unknown to him, the reputation of those apples made just that happen, no yawping for attention needed.

The stallion only looked up at Butterscotch expectantly when he'd noticed him approaching moments later. When he did look at him and Butterscotch noticed, his eyes quickly shifted away from tge stallion's, his submissive nature surfacing again.

When the candy-apple red stallion rose to his hooves, he towered over both the cart and Butterscotch, easily half a head taller then any other stallions Butterscotch had ever seen, and well over a head above the smaller pegasus stallion Butterscotch was. When the stallion cocked his head at him curiously, Butterscotch gulped, quickly finding himself speechless as he then looked down to the ground again. When he looked back up at him briefly, Butterscotch noticed a small, awkward smile on the stallion's face, realizing that his hoof was nervously scratching through his short, sandy-blonde mane as his eyes shifted from him to elsewhere.

"Help ya, sir?" The stallion asked in his surprisingly deep voice, taking Butterscotch off-guard.

Butterscotch froze up, almost tempted to fall on his back after being directly addressed, and by such a powerful-sounding voice.

"Want apples?" the apple stallion finally asked again kindly, with his very deep, bass voice having quite the strong country drawl, which Butterscotch found himself rather liking. It made his inquiry sound more like 'ahy-pulls?' than 'apples?', something he found adorable in a way. In response to his question, Butterscotch meekly nodded, unable to bring himself to do much else as he felt his gaze upon him. "How many y' want?" he asked.

"A d-dozen please." Butterscotch whispered, with him barely even able to speak loud enough to be heard, and when the other stallion looked at him confused, he simply put twelve small golden Bits on the counter, the price for twelve apples. He was honestly surprised this stallion couldn't hear his heartbeat, given how hard it was pounding!

As the red-coated stallion put a number of apples into a sack, Butterscotch not counting given his attention was once again on the ground, he placed them on the counter in front of Butterscotch with a soft thump, the relatively quiet sound making Butterscotch slightly flinch. "No reason t' be shy, Ah ain't gonna bite. Hey, ain't ya that new colt 'at jus' moved here a couple'a days 'go, int'a th' ol' cottage on the outskirts? Ah think Rainbow Dash said yer name was Butter...somethin'. Butterpie? Is that right, er what is it?" the stallion asked casually, his voice both powerful but gentle.

For some reason, before he even thought about it, Butterscotch found himself laughing aloud at that misnomer. "B-Butterpie!?" Butterscotch repeated, sputtering a bit before laughing mirthfully again; for some reason, he found that mistake of his name to be the funniest thing he'd ever heard.

Moments later, he calmed down as his laughing fit diminishing to giggles, before finally ending completely, allowing Butterscotch to wipe his teary eyes with a fetlock before opening them and looking again at the apple stallion. He saw that same small smile from before still remained on his snoot, but had widened some in response to his laughter. Out of nowhere, Butterscotch couldn't help but think it looked so adorable on such a handsome stallion as he.

Butterscotch consciously caught himself having these very-unusual thoughts, finding himself more than somewhat surprised by them. Sure, he'd sometimes fantasized during his 'alone time' about having a nameless, faceless mare there to 'assist him' as he was sating his needs, but never before would he believe he'd actually be talking to a real, living, and very handsome stallion and thinking that way of him!

Remembering that this stallion had asked him a question before, Butterscotch cleared his throat and lifted his head, somehow fighting through his shyness and looking the stallion in the eyes. As he did, he felt his normally nervous energy shift to excitement as his eyes met this stallion's, a thrill of something passing through him and dancing up his spine, leaving a delightful tingle along the way.

"M-my name's Butterscotch, Butterscotch muttered, the last part so quiet as to be incomprehensible.

"Pardon?" the red stallion asked, clearly unable to hear his actual name.

"M-my name's...B-Butterscotch...." Butterscotch finally managed to say almost-properly, shifting in his position but still feeling drawn to look into the apple vendor's eyes, something almost hypnotic inviting him into staring into those beautiful green pools – like all of nature was merged into those twin spheres, and he was looking across all its beauty at once. When Butterscotch again caught himself, and determined that he'd held eye contact for way longer then what would be considered comfortable for most ponies, let alone himself, he quickly broke the gaze and looked to the ground again, his old standby.

"Ah alright, well Ah was close, yeah?" the stallion said with a chuckle,"Butterpie, Butterscotch – both sweet, right?" he asked, another hearty chuckle escaping his throat, making Butterscotch blush at the unintentional insinuation. "Well, mah name is Macintosh Apple, er 'Big Mac' among mah friends 'n' family," the stallion apparently named Big Mac finally said, at long last giving Butterscotch a name for this rather fetching stallion. Mac then pushed the apple bag slightly closer, with Butterscotch looking up and seeing a rather large sack containing at least two dozen apples, if not more, sat before him.

"B-but I ordered..." Butterscotch protested weakly, "...I...I can't afford..." He was interrupted when Big Mac then raised a hoof and halted his speech with a gentle smile alongside.

"Firs' dozen're always free to ar' new neighbors. Consider it yer 'Welcome ta Ponyville' present, from the Apple family," Big Mac said, then nudging the sack of apples ever-so-slightly closer to Butterscotch with his muzzle, along with his Bits with a hoof, "...an' the other dozen're on th' house cuz ya didn't get offended when Ah got yer name wrong, an' ya have a nice laugh!"

"Well u-um, t-thank you, M-Mister Macintosh," Butterscotch said meekly, taking the neck of the bag into his mouth and placing it in his saddlebag, feeling his weight shift to the right at the added bundle, and putting his money back in its pouch.

"Yer welcome, an' please, please, call me Mac, er better, Big Mac. Ah ain't been called 'Macintosh' since school, er when Granny lectures me," Big Mac joked, giving a friendly smile, "Y'all have a good'un, an' if y'like the apples, Ah'll be here e'ry day with new stock. Hope t'see ya 'gain real soon!"

Butterscotch gave Big Mac a soft nod and smile, acknowledging him and dismissing himself at once. As he was walking away, he found himself almost regretting it for some reason, as though he didn't actually want to leave 'Big Mac'. Why he felt like that was totally beyond him, but he thought hanging around an apple stand all day, and with a stallion that he'd only know for a few minutes at the time, would be rather awkward for all involved.

When Butterscotch had put what he felt like was an adequate distance from the apple stall, he dared a glance back to that stallion, seeing him simply sitting as he had been before Butterscotch had showed up, looking over the apples on the cart as he apparently awaited another customer. After watching him for a few moments, before looking away again with a blush glowing hotly on his cheeks, Butterscotch finished up buying a few more fruits and veggies, both for himself and his animals. When he finally took his leave from the produce section, moving on to his next stop of the livestock and pet section of the market for dry animal foods, suddenly a pink-coated mare with a deeper pink mane practically leapt in front of him.

"HI! I saw and heard you laughing earlier and I love laughing! I love making new friends and you're new here because I haven't met you before, and if I haven't met you before, and you're all by your lonesome, that you must be lonely, so I thought I'd say hi! My name's Pinkie Pie, what's yours?!"

Butterscotch promptly collapsed onto his back with a bleating sound, nearly having a heart attack.

~

As he was unloading the bags of feed from his cart, Butterscotch felt his mind being drawn back to that stallion at the market, 'Big Mac'. "Big Mac..." Butterscotch mumbled as he hauled another twenty kilogram bag onto his back, his legs wobbling slightly at the weight. He'd never been the strongest pony, indeed still somewhat lanky ever since his recently-passed adolescence, with him being just eighteen years old now.

Butterscotch found his thoughts being taken up more and more by the red stallion, remembering how muscular and toned he'd been, remembering his muscles flexing as he'd moved. "I wish you were here to help me Big Mac...these bags are so heavy...and your muscles are so big..." Butterscotch whimpered, surprising himself with his words. He also blushed deeply as he felt a sensation that he'd only ever felt when mares or fillies around him were going through their estrus cycle; he was quite physically *aroused*.

Thankful that nopony and none of his animal friends were around, his face feeling like it was on fire, Butterscotch tucked his tail between his legs as he hauled the heavy food bag on his back into the backyard storage shed, which he was indeed storing animal care products in. Alone in the mid-sized building, Butterscotch sat on the smooth wooden floor, freshly sanded and waxed along with the house's other renovations. Whatever Rainbow had said to that griffin must have worked wonders, Butterscotch thought, for so thorough of an overhaul.

As he sat there while he rested from the second heavy bag he'd carried on his back, Butterscotch found his thoughts drifting back to Mac again. He thought of his muscles bulging slightly under his coat as he'd moved, belying their strength. He also found his mind being drawn to when he'd looked down at Big Mac's stifle at his cutie mark - a green, vertically-cut apple half facing outward as if pressed against glass, its seeds, a leaf, and green stem all visible. His mental vision lingered on that rump, the heat in his cheeks rising again, as well as the heavy hardness between his legs.


Butterscotch then started to think about what may be between those stifles, something his mind rarely wondered to outside mating season, imagining Mac spreading his legs open. His mind formulated a package befitting of a stallion his size, his blush ever-growing as more details formed, until he was imagining him fully exposed, all for him. "O-Oh...my..." Butterscotch mumbled, a hoof now resting on his lower chest as he leaned back and pressed his back against a hay bale, his legs splaying open as he half-laid like that.

"Like what you see, handsome?" Imaginary-Mac asked him, giving him bedroom eyes, "Ah can show ya so much more, can make ya feel so much more."

"Yes please," Butterscotch replied, his whole being drawn to this daydreamed stallion as he laid before him on him back, his nethers completely exposed as he spread his own legs for him.

"Well ain't ya sexy? C'mere...lemme make you feel good."

"Mmm, yes please, please make me feel good Mac..." Butterscotch whispered as he let his hoof trail down his chest the rest of the way, then sliding lower instead.


After a few minutes of lazing against the haybale after reaching his climax, Butterscotch's eyes suddenly widened as he remembered about just whom about he'd been fantasizing about after he'd finished, it hitting him in full.

"O-oh...oh my..." Butterscotch mumbled, his cheeks bright red as everything came rushing back; that he'd just masturbated to a fantasy involving a stallion he'd only met a few hours past! Mind muddled with the remnants of his orgasm's endocrine secretions. Butterscotch realized that he'd never given these fantasies a face before, never gave them a name, let alone ever jacked off while imagining a stallion. He knew stallions, knew their appearance and their names, but never before had he ascribed their name to one of his daydream flings. This was the first time this had ever happened, and it puzzled him as to why. Why was this new farm-stallion so intriguing to him, he wondered, mulling over it, and never coming to a good reason.

Author's Note:

Hope you like you some ButterMac, cuz that ship's a-comin'! Toot-toot, here it comes!