• Published 15th Jan 2023
  • 307 Views, 1 Comments

Friends Forever, Heroes Together - TheSuperTransformerFan



32 heroic teams are called to win a special tournament in which whichever team wins can have their greatest wish come true! In order to have that wish granted, an intense battle to decide the fate of our worlds...will be unleashed!

  • ...
 1
 307

Mikey VS Magic Team

Mikey wasted no time in arriving to an auditorium for his battlefield with Shoutmon tagging along. They both saw Goro Sakarai (Spade Ace) already morphed with Kyousuke Shida (Battle France) unmorphed.

“Looks like you’ve mastered in the skills of Digimon!” Spade Ace said determined.

“Looks like you already know what’s happened before you know what happened!” Mikey said smugly.

“Even if that was the case! I’ll bet you haven’t pulled a few faces out yet!” Kyousuke said.

“I’ve already got them!” Mikey said. “Right here!” He motioned to Shoutmon and Balistamon who arrived on either side of him.

Spade ace Smiled, though his helmet didn’t show it. “That’s an impressive phase you have!” He said.

“Now, I’ll show you a new face!” Kyousuke said, as he spun around, starting off his transformation. “Fever!” He was now in his Ranger form. “Battle France!” He said, as he danced.

“A card player, and a dancer, huh?” Mikey said, as he smiled, “This will be too easy!” He turned to his two partners. “Shoutmon! Ballistamon! Go!”

“Right!” They nodded, as they ran up to them. The two rangers nodded, as they ran up and punched them down, but they easily got back up, and threw some harder punches down at them, taking them down.

They got back up. “We’re honoured by your presence, Old man!” Battle France said. “But it seems like your friends are in no condition to fight!” They ran up to the two Digimon, who jumped up, and kicked them down swiftly.

“Aw yeah!” Shoutmon said. “This is just too easy!”

“Back at ya!” Balistamon agreed as well, as they were ready to go at it with them again.

“Not this time!” Spade Ace said as they both ran towards them and did a kick pose, but the two creatures were sly enough to dodge them and slide by them as they missed.

The rangers landed and groaned. “That’s impressive!” Battle France said. “But, we’ll show you our power!” He got into a position in which Spade Ace jumped up from his back and kicked Balistamon down to the ground. “Balistamon!” Shoutmon said in shock.

Battle France got out his command bat, and tossed it up, as Battle Fever J’s cannon came to him. “Take that!” He shouted, as the blast not only hit Balistamon, but also Shoutmon as well! They both tumbled on the ground, groaning in defeat. They could handle on this battle alone.

“Guys!” Mikey said in shock. But then, he realized that he could combine them. He got out his digidex and called out, “Digifuse!” The surge brought in both Digimon creatures, as they combined together!

“Shoutmon X2!” The combined creature said, as it danced. It jumped up in glee. The two rangers were surprised to see them fused.

“A dancing robot?” Battle France asked. “Very Impressive!”

“Let’s see how it can handle our moves!” Spade Ace as they both jumped to perform their signature move.

It was time to act fast. “Shoutmon X2!” Mikey commanded. “NOW!” The robot obeyed as they jumped up, and aimed a blaster at Battle France, and fired it at him, sending him down and out.

“They didn’t call him Battle France for nothing!” Shoutmon X2 joked as he made his next move towards Spade Ace.

“What’s happening?” Spade Ace asked. He got his answer when Shoutmon X2 got his arms out. “What the?” He asked, as he pushed him down to the ground, and he fell down with his comrade.

“Now, let’s finish them!” Shoutmon X2 said, as his head spun and produced a powerful bean hitting them instantly, proving to be too much as they fell down.

“Off the air!” Both rangers shouted, as they fell down, not even exploding. They were out of the ring, and Shoutmon X2 had triumphed.

“Incredible!” The Digimon said, as it landed down on the ground safely, and they defused.

“Noise!” Mikey said, as they both high fived in victory. So far, no one else interfered. They had won their match! But they still had to keep an eye out for Void Knight! Emperor Marvo too!

However, there was no time to worry about that for now! Sakura’s match was about to start! And the new wildcard fighter could appear any moment! They had to be on the lookout.

Author's Note:

Winner by Ring Out: Shoutmon X2!