• Published 15th Jan 2023
  • 308 Views, 1 Comments

Friends Forever, Heroes Together - TheSuperTransformerFan



32 heroic teams are called to win a special tournament in which whichever team wins can have their greatest wish come true! In order to have that wish granted, an intense battle to decide the fate of our worlds...will be unleashed!

  • ...
 1
 308

Mikey VS Ninja Team

At a Samurai Dojo, Cam (Green Samurai Ninja Storm), & Mike (Green Samurai) arrived, morphed and ready to fight their opponent, Mikey...who was already arriving with Shoutmon as they arrived before them. “Are you sure they said here?” Mike asked.

“Chill.” Cam told him. “We have to do this right.”

“With you, Cam.” Mike said, just as Mikey got out his Digidex machine out.

“So...two green power rangers?” Mikey asked, smugly. “And, they’re ninjas? This is going to be interesting!”

“You might want to show some appreciation, Mikey!” Cam said, as he got out his Saber.

“Not likely.” Mikey said, as he turned to his partner, who nodded. “Alright! Let’s do this!”

“Right!” Shoutmon nodded, as they ran towards them.

“If you insist.” Mike said, as he got out his forest spear. “Let’s get them!” Cam nodded, as they ran towards the two...starting off their match.

Shoutmon threw a few punches towards both green ninjas with his claws, which clashed with their swords. “You won’t take us that easily!” He said, as he delivered a kick towards Mike.

“Take this!” Cam said, as he used his Saber to swipe him down to the ground. “Samurai Saber...ready!” He slashed him down, making the Digimon groan in pain.

“Shoutmon!” Mikey called out in shock, as his friend got beaten down. He them growled with rage. “Alright. Now, you’ve had it!” He ran over to the green rangers and punched them both down with his bare fists! “Over here!” He signaled his creature to come over here, which he did, as the green ninjas struggled to get up. “Shout quake!” He shouted, as Shoutmon emitted a high pitched screen, which made them hold their helmets in agony. Finally, he struck them down with his claws sending them down and out!

“Alright!” They both said, as they high fived each other in victory. Only at that moment, they both got up and growled, shaking their fists at them.

“You think you’ve won?!” Mike asked in rage.

“We’ve only begun to get dirty!” Cam said, as he grabbed his morpher. “Samurai Star Chopper!” He called out, as his green copter Zord arrived on the scene.

“Bear Folding Zord!” Mike said, as he got out a cube, and wrote a symbol on it, making his suit get armored up. “Mega Mode power!”

“Samurai Star Megazord!” Can said, as his Zord changed to humanoid mode. Mikey, and Shoutmon looked up and were shocked. Now, they were really in for a world of trouble!

“What the?! You grew huge!” Mikey said in shock.

“We can pump up the volume! Can’t we, Mikey?” Shoutmon asked him bravely, as if he wasn’t afraid of anything!

“You got it!” Mikey said, as he got out his digidex and dialled a few buttons. “Let’s even out the odds!” Shoutmon nodded, as he jumped up and posed wildly.

“Shoutmon! Balistamon! Dorullamon!” Mikey called out, as the other two creatures arrived by Shoutmon’s side. “Digi Fuse!” He called out, as they instantly combined and changed shape to form a megazord like creature, posing before them! “SHOUTMON X3!” They shouted, introducing themselves to the green Zords.

“Oh, kitty’s got claws!” Mike said, jokingly.

“Let’s declaw him!” Cam said, as they thrusted their zords forward.

Mikey knew it was time to fight, as Shoutmon X3 ran towards them. They started off this fight by jumping up, and throwing a double punch move, as both zords tried to block it with their shield-like weapons. However, Shoutmon X3 was trumping over their moves.

“X4 Slasher!” Shoutmon X3 called out, as their weapon arrived, and it slashed both zords to the ground. Neither Zord could handle much more of this.

“Alright! Let’s finish this!” Shoutmon said from inside his battle mode, as the zords got back up in agony. “X4 SUPER SLASH!” They shouted, as they raised the slasher high up at them.

“Uh oh!” Both rangers called out, as they saw the weapon high above them!

“Yah!” Shoutmon X3 called out, as they delivered a powerful slash, sending both zords down to the ground, and they exploded easily, taking the rangers along with it!

“Alright!” Mikey said, as he jumped up in victory.

“Zords extinct!” Shoutmon X3 shouted in victory, as it posed bravely. They had won their battle, and could now continue to the next match! So far, they boys were done! Now, it was the girl’s turns to conclude their matches before their third rounds!