• Published 15th Jan 2023
  • 307 Views, 1 Comments

Friends Forever, Heroes Together - TheSuperTransformerFan



32 heroic teams are called to win a special tournament in which whichever team wins can have their greatest wish come true! In order to have that wish granted, an intense battle to decide the fate of our worlds...will be unleashed!

  • ...
 1
 307

Sakura VS Big Eater Team

Sakura and Kero both arrived at their battlefield...a jungle like forest, while their opponents were waiting for them! They stopped and saw Maddie (Mystic Force Blue) & Rose (Operation Overdrive Pink) already morphed and ready to duel.

Sakura smiled, and posed ready to fight. “You ready to deal with us?” She asked. “Then, deal!” She started to run up towards them, while Kero was shaking.

“Careful, Sakura!” He warned her nervously. “They’re really powerful!” But Sakura ran out to them, and threw a few punches, making them stagger back. Rose wiped off the ‘damage’ from her helmet and she clenched her fist, as she and Maddie both nodded and ran up to her.

Sakura knew it was time to get serious, as she got out a card, and unleashed her staff. “Windy! Release and dispel!” She shouted, as she hit the card, making wind shoot right at them. It did get them, but Maddie and Rose used their arms to block out the attacks. Maddie just growled. Sakura gasped.

“Use an attack card, Sakura! Quickly!” Kero warned her.

Sakura nodded, as she got out another attack card, and her staff again. “Water!” She shouted. The attack went straight to the two divas. But, Maddie retaliated by getting out her own staff, and unleashed a wave of water and sent it right towards Sakura! The Cardcaptor herself was shocked that her opponents used an attack much similar to hers.

“Drive defender!” Rose shouted, as she aimed a blaster at Sakura, who dodged it quickly.

“Sakura...concentrate on your powers!” Kero shouted. “Hurry!” Sakura nodded, as she closed her eyes and slowly lifted her staff. The other two were confused as to what she was going to do. They got their answer when Sakura opened her eyes and thrust her staff down.

“Take this!” She said, as it struck the drown, creating a land typhoon making the two fall to the ground easily. She smiled, knowing that they were easily defeated.

“Great Job, Sakura!” Kero said happily. “We did it!”

“I knew we could!” Sakura agreed, as she looked at the ground, and smiled. Her round was over. One round was left to complete the other round of matches.


Back at Planet Nemesis, Rita was sitting on her throne, waiting for the matches to wrap up. She saw the rangers gathering up in the sphere quickly then she thought. She smiled. Just then, she heard a clanking sound that did not go unnoticed, as she got up and noticed Void Knight approaching her. “You!” He said to her. “Did you summon me?” He held out a ticket in his hand.

“Void Knight?” Rita asked, as she got up and growled. “You’re already causing problems just by running amok, and without an invitation! What makes you think you want to participate!?”

“You mean this?” He said, as he showed her his ticket. Rita was shocked.

“Where did you get that?” She asked.

“That is none of your concern!” Void Knight said. “I’ve been sent here by Emperor Marvo to participate! Now, enter me in!”

“Okay, okay!” Rita said, getting nervous. “Don’t get yourself in a tizzy!” She took the ticket, and nodded, as Void Knight slowly walked away. He had now entered the tournament! He was now a participant. Now, the oddball team really was in trouble, since they had their longtime opponent in this battle! Who knows what moves or punches he might pull?

Author's Note:

Winner by TKO: Sakura & Kero!

New Participant: Void Knight!