• Published 29th Oct 2021
  • 868 Views, 16 Comments

Zombie Land Equestria - TheRayH



After accidentally resurrecting old Canterlot High students, Sunny Starscout have huge plans for them and Canterlot High

  • ...
8
 16
 868

Chapter 1: Not as Expected

It's known about Canterlo High and their seven girls that with unexplicable powers defended this world; they were also known by their music and how with it bringed happyness to everyone around them, until one day they had to separate each one having their own lifes to live and with their go... the unification they bringed to Canterlot High simply vanished forever and no one remembers them.

Those were the last entry on Argyle Starshine's diary, an ex-principal of Canterlot High and father of Sunny Starscout; who starts today at that same place as a Student, she always loved his stories and after years of hearing them she finally decided to go there. With rollerblades on and her bagpack ready she went all fast to Canterlot High, with the earpieces filling her ears with relaxing and optimistic music she composed in her free time. She arrived and admired the place for a few seconds getting some air deeply and releasing it shortly after.

"Ok Sunny, you can do this" She said to herself. "Just go in there, and cause a good impression on everyone and maybe with that i can make everyone be friends and be unite again..." She took out her phone and in the lock screen there was a picture of her on the arms of her father. "This is for you dad... you'll be proud of me". She changed her rollerblades to sneakers at the entrance stairs, once done she came in seeing the huge amount of students inside, it was long since she was for the last time in any sort of school so she doesn't want to mess up on the first day she comes back. She went to her locker, to get the books for the first hour... maths.

"Sunny Starscout?" Sunny hopped in surprise and looked to the one who talked to her. It was Hitch Trailbrazer, an old friend she had. "I'm happy to see you again"

"Hitch! Don't scare me like that" She said and proceed to hug him. "You looking good and way cheerful than i remember"

"It's because i am now... hall monitor" He pointed at a badge he had pinned in his shirt "I make sure everyone keeps the halls a safer place"

She gave a smile and then the belle ringed the first period, they both separated to their respective classes. But the ambiance inside the classroom was completely different from the halls, while in the halls everyone walks by others here everyone is siting by groups; nature lovers, papercrafters, she noticed in the halls that they already walked in groups... but it was not that obvious because all of the movement that was ocurring. The teacher called the attetion of Sunny and gave her a few seconds to pressent herself to the class.

"Well, I'm Sunny Starscout. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can be friends" She said in a positive tone, but no one answered, so she took a seat at the only free table in the classroom; the silence of everyone was completely stressfull. But someone tried to catch her attention by throwing small pieces of paper, Sunny didn't gave too much attention to it until a bigger ball of paper hitted her haid so she looked at the one who was throwing them. "Yes? Can i help you?"

"I liked your enthusiasm while you were introducing yourself" She has a very cheerfull face with blue long hair and handmade bracelets decorated with small cristals. "As it's bad not saying anything back... then allow me to introduce myself, my name is Iz-" She suddenly got interrupted by one of the other girls that was with her; Sunny wasn't surprised, this after all was part of Canterlot High for longer than she could though. The classes keept going boring and solitaire , she was against her locker thinking on a way to get along with everyone, but the only person who tried to introduce herself was interrupted.

"So i guess by how you're against the locker i guess it didn't go as expected" Said Hitch while walking closer.

"Well... i knew this place got a bit different as my father described it, but what happened is a complete new level." She grabbed her backbag and kept it on her hand, but had a very ansgty look. "And the only one who tried to talk to me got interrupted by the group. How the f-" Hitch covered her mouth to stop her right there.

"Calm down and watch that language i won't allow that in these halls" He said trying to calm her down, she took a deep breath and noded. "Look Sunny, i know you want to make everyone friendly again; but let it be for now. Next week will be different. If you want i can come to your house tomorrow and we can have a chat, what do you say?" He made Sunny smile, and then she agreed with him. Hitch left Sunny, he had something to handle that day, meanwhile she decided to go home and take a break. Outside of Canterlot High she walked looking at her phone, but suddenly something dazzled her eyes, she walked to a bush and when moved aside some leafs she found a sparkling green crystal with an inscription.

The wish stone will grant any with if you depply want it, but be carefull with your words, you only have one chance and may get you wrong.

Sunny wasn't sure what kind of joke that was or who believed in such a thing like 'wish stones' but that's a thing she conveniently needed, so with both hands grabbed the crystal very tightly and with a low voice said her wish.

"I wish that there could be a way to make friendship bloom again in Canterlot High" And after that she kept the stone in her pants pocket, it started glowing but she couldn't notice it because her attention was in other things. She arrived her house and unpacked everything and stayed in her room, looking at old yearbooks, where CHS seemed to be a better place for everyone. As the day for her felt longer than usual she went to sleep early, she fell asleep in a matter of seconds. Later that night a thunderous noise woke her up, it came from downstairs so she grabbed the first thing that was closer to her... the backbag. She went downstairs grabbing firmly the 'weapon' she had. "Hello? Is someone there?" She asked waiting a response from someone. "Show yourself or i'll call the police" The sound became stronger it came from the backdoor, she walked slowly and when she reached it she peeked through the window, there was a dog sitting there. "Oh, is just a dog..." She opened the door to look at it more closer. "Hey little guy, why are you here alone in the night?"

The dog turned around, Sunny quickly stepped back after seeing how it looked, it had a grey fur tone and a dark red eye, the other one was seemly missing. She closed the door quickly, but then the dog tarted scratching the door intensely; she was completely scared about that thing, but then the squeak of a door opening filled the house, when she turned around seven pairs of glowing red eyes were looking at her from the front door, one of them walked closer to Sunny trying to speak but only grunting and babbling where coming out of the mouth, it was so dark and she didn't wanted to light up anything; their walk was heavy and their looks were deep and scary; in defense Sunny moved her backbag intesely and hitted it on the head making it fell to the ground, but it was still moving; and after some seconds it grabbed back the head. Scared she fell to the ground feeling something cracking inside her pockets, she knew it was the crystal but it was no time to worry about that, she runned to another room and hide herself, meanwhile one of those intruders felt hared the dog scratching the door and opened it so it could come inside. Sunny was crumbling from fear, but quickly though on a plan; she went out of her hidding sport and opened a door making as much noise as possible catching the attention of the things. When they arrived to the door, the looked inside; it was even darker than the house, Sunny suddenly came and runned towards them.

"Get in there now" She pushed all eight inside the door and she could hear how they fell form stairs, it was the basement. Sunny closed the door and blocked it so they weren't able to get out; that was very intense and after that experience, she sat on the ground and fainted shortly after, with one question on mind... What were those things?