• Published 29th Oct 2021
  • 868 Views, 16 Comments

Zombie Land Equestria - TheRayH



After accidentally resurrecting old Canterlot High students, Sunny Starscout have huge plans for them and Canterlot High

  • ...
8
 16
 868

Chapter 6: Spa Night Terror

Almost two weeks have passed, Sunny, Izzy, Hitch and the Rainbooms have arrived at the hotel in the afternoon, with a lot of floors. They went in and saw Pipp and Zipp waiting for them. They spended some time toghether drinking and eating at the cafeteria inside the hotel, ussual conversations with laughs and annecdotes to remember. When they finished, Zipp and Pipp went to their respective rooms and Hitch left the hotel, he had things to care about and also he wasn't needed for security this time, some free time for the hall monitor; meanwhile the rest went to their respective rooms.

The rooms where completely stunning, decorated with shiny vibrant colours, fluffy beds and wide showers for all of them. The Rainbooms letted their bodies to fell into the sheets and feeling the squishy feeling of the beds, the got relaxed almost immediatly after falling on them.

"So fluffy, i missed the feeling of a good bed" Rarity was used to beds like that one. "Maybe i can head into the spa later"

"I have bad knews for ya... th spa is only open on the morning" Rarity looked at Applejack in dissapointment. "The only thing they left open at night is the thermal waters"

"Wow, weren't you thinking on going there, do you?" Sunny stepped inside with no warning, they nod at her. "I'm sorry but your make up is not... waterproof. So if you dive into that water everyone could see you in your not very aive situation."

"Well, i have good news and bad news" Izzy said also comming inside while looking at them. "The bad news are that when you're going to perform it's going to rain all over you" Everyone's mood got a bit off. "But the good ones is that i'm thinkin on a waterproof solution; but i won't have it until you're about to go into the stage... maybe"

"Izzy, we count on you" Twilight said. "I have made my calculations, and with your determination and hiper activity i think you will find it in no time" Izzy smiled at that compliment. "Also the combination of make up and waterproof material could be a good way to prove the inconsistency of two different substances" No one unserstood that last part from Twilight's phrase, but she looked so happy saying that.

But Sunny e Izzy insisted on the idea of no one going outside of the room, but they still got a nice shower; after all they still will need a new layer of make up. They took shifts to take the showers; each taking their own time inside washing their bodies and without the contact lenses, when they kept finishing, the went inside of the sheets to sleep. But that wasn't the last thing of that day, Rarity was the last one on the shower, she looked herself in the mirror; naked. While her body skin still was grey; her hair was as vibrant as she was alive, her hands felt how rough her skin was, though she still had her well shaped feminine figure; she knew she wanted to have a bath at the thermals.

"Don't ya even think about it" Applejack showed in the bathroom and Rarity covered her naked body. "Why are you coverin' yourself? Don't you remember when we did..."

"I thought we wouldn't be talking about that ever again" She uncovered her self, but still had her arms crossed so Applejack couldn't stare too much at her bust. "Also i'm a lady with a rough skin, i have my rights to enjoy a bath on those pleasing steamy waters"

"If you're goin' then i go there too" Applejack hanged into Rarity's shoulder. "Someone has to look over you" Rarity also felt that Applejack had her skin very rough.

"Uhm... are you going outside?" Fluttershy was peeking from the door, Applejack and Rarity tried to pretend that they weren't going. "Can i go with you? I always loved thermal waters" They agreed on her accompaning both, they grabbed bathrobes and wit them around their bodies walked to where the baths are. Sunset then woke up when the door closed, she knew they went out but she didn't cared, it was now their reponsability; also wasn't the last ones to leave, Pinkie were also sneaking out of the room when she had the chance.

They arrived with no problem and the whole room was empty, the ambiance of the rooms with the baths were covered with a small steam made by the heating waters. They were decorated with rocks, imitating a natural ambiance with the water running down them. The three girls were with no words to describe how pretty and relaxing it looks; Rarity took off the bathrobe and jumped inside the bath in excitement, Applejack just walked inside and Flutterhy taking her time preffered to enter way slower than the other two.

"It's hot like hell, but it doesn't hurt" Rarity said surprised.

"Well, technically our bodies are not alive so i think there's no need for the brain to say that we're in danger" Applejack answered with wisdom. "We can feel the heat but not the burnin' this should cause"

"Not only that, look at our skins" Fluttershy pointed her arms, they were shining and was smooth at touch. "I think our bodies are very absorbent with things that are beneficial for us"

They kept bathing, chilling with the the water flow sounds and how the water felt to them. But then, someone went inside the laundry room outside the baths. It was a manteniance girl preparing to clean the place a bit, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy hide behind a group of rocks peeking from the top. They didn't expected someone going in, something that was very sure to happen but with very small odds.

"What do we do now?" Rarity asked whispering as low as possible.

"We'll have to sneak out, i don't think we need to breath" Applejack answered also whispering. "Get underwater and slowly move outside" Then she went under the water, followed by Rarity. But when Fluttershy was going into the water, her chinn hitted the rock, with all the bad luck of her head deatachng from the body and falling into the water making a splash.

The girl who was there cleaning, heard the splash and walked closer, she did noticed something in the water... a towel, floting around the surface. She changed her expression to one of general disgust towards it.

"Uhg, of course; they get a good steamy bath to relax so much that they still keep the towels in the water" She was noticeably upset. She grabbed a net and then proceed to take the towel from the water without having to enter the water. She picked the towel, but felt it way heavier than expected. When she pulled closer the net, she moved aside the towel an were able to see Fluttershy's head with her eyes closed and water filling her mouth, the girl was shocked and freezed; deep inside she just want it to be a joke from someone, then Fluttershy opened the eyes looking at the girl and spitting the water out of her mouth. The girl screamed, Rarity and Applejack were still under the water but noticed that Fluttershy's body were without the head so they got out of the water; both uncunciously had water inside their mouths and when they tried to ask, the water started drooling down their bodies in a grotesque way.

The girl threw the head, which landed in Rarity's hands. Suddenly all lights went off, a blackout hitted the whole hotel; the girl was still running on the hallways, she barely saw a girl standing there, so both of them collided. The one standing turned her head around, with the neck creaking as she reached to see the other one.

"Oh hi!" It was Pinkie Pie, her head turned around one hundred and eighty degrees, she had a reddish liquid runnind down her lips. "You want some too?" She asked nicely, but as the red thing was running down to the chinn the cleaning girl screamed and started running again. "Oh well, more for me!" Pinkie pulled a bunch of stuffed buns with cherries mermelade. The scream echoed all over the hotel, Twilight woke up by the scream and Sunset growled after hearing it.

"Sunset, please tell they di-"

"Oh, they sure did. Come on, let's go find them before someone else does" Sunset and Twilight didn't had time to get some make up and went out to the hallways, they rushed as much as possible to find them in each possible floor they could look, they also bumped into the girl that screamed, making Sunset's body to lean back almost to the floor. As she saw that her mind couldn't take it any longer so she fainted right there into the floor, as that happened everyone got in the same place; Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy.

"Well? Was it worth?" Twilight was giving a judging look to all of them.

"A steam bath is always worth darling" Rarity said with no remorse.

"Maybe it was, but we can't leave her here. It's our responsibility" Applejack answered with common sense ahead. "Let's just leave her in where she would be ok and then pretend nothing happened" They did as Applejack told them, they leaved her in a seat close to the director's office, then they all went back to their bedroom... just a few minutes later the lights came back to the hotel without barely no one noticing.

The next morning arrived, the birds were singing and the sunshines filled the rooms; Sunny and Izzy woke up and took a quick shower to wake upentirely, Sunny walked out of her room just to see Pipp and Zipp right there, Pipp obviously with her eyes down in her phone and Zipp not paying attention to that.

"Good morning" Sunny said to the sisters.

"Morning Sunny" Zipp walked closer. "Have you heared the rummors?" Sunny negated with her head then Zipp gave a misterious look with her eyes. "Last night a worker of the hotel said that she saw... zombie like things, even one was biting something bloddy" Sunny got nervous just by those words, but she couldn't answer to Zipp, Pipp dragged her from the arm saying that there was a sale with a huge discount nearby the hotel. Sunny then went inside the Rainbooms room and looked at all of them, they were dressed and pretending that nothing happened, except for Rainbow Dash who didn't do anything bad... for once.

"So, how was your night?" Sunny asked rhetorically to all of them, but no answer for no one. "Come on, don't hide it; everyone makes mistakes"

"We... maybe sneaked out of the room in the night" Applejack said with a bit of remorse. "It's our fault"

"oh i bet it is! You were lucky that was only a member of the hotel crew, but what if it were someone with a gun?" Sunny scholded them. "We've been doing well, it's already hard to make all this and keep spreading the friendship message"

"Sunny, girls!" Izzy then came inside the room and closed the door immediatly. "Sorry if i interrupt this lesson of not being found; but i think i found the perfect solution for waterproof make up and need a volunteer to try it" Pinkie stepped closer to Izzy volunteering to be the prove subject. She applied the make up on Pinkie's face and dragged her into the shower, Izzy took off all Pinkie's clothes and opened then water that started wetting Pinkie's body... without a single portion of make up getting off.

"Awesome! You made it... but tell me you have something to get it off if we need to"Rainbow Dash asked a bit worried about it.

"Of course i have. I have all covered, my rainbowed friend" She winked at Dash. Everyone got happy, one more problem solved and just in time; one day earlier the performance, the coulds were already heading closer to the location menacing to rain earlier than expected or even worse...

Author's Note:

This chaper is based on episode 4 of the anime, where the group performs at a place with thermal waters and cause a huge horryfic scene with the owner of the place. Here is a bit different as you can see but keeping a bit of the scence of that certain episode of the anime.