• Published 29th Oct 2021
  • 869 Views, 16 Comments

Zombie Land Equestria - TheRayH



After accidentally resurrecting old Canterlot High students, Sunny Starscout have huge plans for them and Canterlot High

  • ...
8
 16
 869

Chapter 5: Family Musical Fight

Previosuly on Zombie Land Equestria...
Sunny, Izzy and Sunset went to Canterlot High to ask to the princial for permisson to perform at events at Canterlot High but she said no. Sunset met Zipp who offered her help giving instruments to them, but they had only to the friday to get in form, practice with the instruments and choose the perfect song to start the friendship revolution; once in the stage it turns out that the principal is Zipp's mother... who would though that this wasn't only a fight for friendship but also a familiar fight? No one. Who will win? The principal against the undead rainbooms.

They all were surprised about the recent revelation, the tension between the principal and Zipp was clearly intense, they didn't looked away from each other since they started the conversation. Sunny, Hitch, Izzy and the Ranbooms were completely frozen waiting for the next reply of any of them, Zipp frowned a bit after a few seconds.

"I can't believe you accepted the idea of a duel just because you can't let others participate" Zipp was clearly upset. "Why you have eyes only eyes for Pipp? She may be good with performances but that doesn't mean you can't let others"

"I won't tolerate that attitude, Zephyrina! I thought i taught you better about attitudes" Principal Haven was equally upset as Zipp. "Perhaps, i can't let anyone sing if they're not worthy enough. That's the main reason Pipp is the one performing" She turned around and walked off stage, just as she was heading out, a younger girl went in the stage without taking her eyes out of her phone until she bumped into Zipp.

"Hey Zipp! How's all going?" She asked while still looking at her phone.

"Pipp, are you ok with this? I mean, why are you doing this?" Zipp asked while covering the phone screen to make her pay attention.

"Well sister, it's easy to answer. This can be fun, also i can gain some more followers on Hooitch" Pipp saw the Rainbooms, getting prepared and she walked closer to them. "So, you're th ones i'm going to 'compete'? I wish you the best of luck" She offered her hand to them.

"Thanks, we do wish you the best luck as well" Twilight Shaked her hand, and after her the rest of them. An announcer talked through a speaker calling Pipp to perform first. She walked to her spot and waited for her background music. "Ok, take notes of her and we might know what we're against. Probably is good, but not that good... right?"

The music beats fludded the stage and then the curtains oppened revealing Pipp to the crowd and they started cheering her, her voice was calming and her dancing moves smooth; the Rainbooms were completely stunned by her ongoing performance, meanwhile Sunny had almost a panic attack; the principal and everyone had their eyes on the young girl, with every move her clothing that was filled with glitter and feathers, her moves looked like she was imitating a pegasus in plain flight.

"Twilight... next time don't say is not that good; turns out that that makes it worse for us" Rainbow Dash sarcastically expressed her disappointment towards Twilight's declaration.

Pipp continued with her performance, everyone in the crowd was blessed by her voice, dances and outfit; that didn't left too much to imagination... specially on the lower part of her outfit, the guys and girls on first row were happy to be there. She ended her performance with a silky move and posing on the floor waiting for the curtains to close in front of her, the crowd were cheering for her to perform again after the curtains closed. Sunny and Izzy walked closer to the Rainbooms and forming a circle grabbing their arms very tight.

"Ok, we saw her potential and she shined a lot, but that doesn't mean you can't do it" Sunny tried to cheer them up a bit, but her voice suggested other thing.

"Relax all of you, you have a big shiny spark within you. I know you do" Izzy with just that really made them cheerfull, and her smile also gave all the cheer they needed. "Now get out there and shine, make your spark brighter"

The Rainbooms grabbed their intruments and everyone placed at where their spot should be, the nervs were growing with each second waiting for the curtains to open. The announcer gave the entrance to them and the curtains oppened revealing them to the public, no one saw anything weird on them; not a single hint of their deadly condition. They all took a deep breath trying to calm theirselfes, so then Pinkie Pie started giving the beats with the drum, then Applejack with the bass, Fluttershy was next; until finally Rainbow Dash, Sunset and Rarity played theirs as soon as Twilight started singing. The crowd stayed silent, slightly impressed by Twilight's singing voice. For each verse another member of the group joined the song until thei reached a harmonized similar tone.

"I have no words... i owe you an apology" Hitch was as impressed as everyone else. "This maybe was a good idea after all"

"I told you! But this is far from over, Hitch" Sunny had a smile on her face and some tears running down on her cheeks. "I'm so proud of my little zombies"

The Rainbooms kept singing, even if the crowd was still silent; they didn't felt any bad feelings like nervousness or anxiety, they just wanted to keep singing, until they reached the final verse. After they did the curtains started closing in front of them, no one was cheering or saying anything, no even a single clap... or is it. One clapping sound echoed towards the stage and they peeked to see who it was.

"Woah, you rock Rainbooms!" It was Zipp trying to make everyone join her, some actually did. Clapping to the performance and yealing the name of the group; it was a small amount of people cheering on them. Zipp went to the backstage to see them, she had a big smile. "You girls are amazing! I have no words enough to describe it"

"I think so" Pipp walked in, with another big smile. "You felt like you had years of experience compared to me" They all gor nervous but no sweat at sight, the make up Izzy uses doesn't let any sweat to get out of the skin. "As you're all very good, we should do a social media profile for them; so everyone can follow them" Pipp started to create the account for all of them, but she was unnable to do. "Weird, it says that someone already is using the Rainbooms nickname"

"We appreciate your help, Pipp. We really do" Sunny stopped Pipp from going into the profile, they don't need anyone else to know their secret. "But we don't want to get followers, we want to bring friendship back to Canterlot High" She said once again with a smile on her face, then Pipp smiled too with her eyes wide open.

"I have a 🎵 Gorgeous 🎵 idea. My mom always choose me to perform but i want to focus on other things as well" She looked again into her phone. "In two weeks the next performance is in a soccer field in the other side of town, which is close to a hotel with a spa" Rarity's eyes glowed after the word spa went inside her ears. "You can perform before me, i guess they would love it for sure. Also you can have two of the rooms on the hotel when the day is close"

"Let me think about it..." Sunny turned around to the Rainbooms who were with their hands hold and puppy look alike eyes, like begging to it to happen. "Ok Pipp, we accept"

All the Ranbiooms got excited by it, the deal was sealed by a hand shake between Pipp and Sunny; Izzy grabbed glitter covered confetty and threw it above them. But not everyone was happy, Principal Haven was listening from outside, she didn't interrupted; after all Pipp was going to still be the star of the show.

"I'll let them have some fun. Let's see how far they can get" She though to herself and left the place. This is the start of the fight for the restore of friendship.