• Published 5th Oct 2021
  • 575 Views, 15 Comments

My Pokemon - Blackcatsuperfan1

  • ...
4
 15
 575

Ep 1 : Pokemon I choose you

This is our planet and it is full of amazing creatures called Pokemon. These amazing creatures could be found all around us in the sky on the ground even in the water. And we start our story in a town called Lava Stone town where a purple skinned and green hair boy was thinking about his future of being a Pokemon trainer.

This is Spike Drago and tomorrow is his 11th birthday and you see in Lava stone town when kids turn even they are able to get their Pokemon license and become a Pokemon trainer. And beginning trainers have the choice of picking one of three types of Pokemon a grass type a fire type and a water type.

And to make some things clear unlike a boy we know bike is a responsible young man but let's just say he doesn't have some quantities that are not so good. And thinking about his future as a Pokemon trainer Spike was thinking of what type of Pokemon he would choose for his first Pokemon.

And still thinking what Pokemon he should get Spike's mom named Cosmic Drago said to him that it was time for him to go to bed because he would have to be well-rested for his journey. Then be Spike saw that his mom was right and it was time for him to get rest for his long journey and to be coming a Pokemon trainer.

And wanting to get a early start on his journey Spike went to bed knowing that tomorrow would be the day he would start his great journey. The next day later Spike woke up early to walk over to professor Star Swirl's lab to get his starter Pokemon to start his Pokemon trainer journey.

And after a few minutes of walking Spike had finally reached Professor Star Swirl's lab to get his starter Pokemon. And after finally reaching Professor Star Swirl's lab Professor Star Swirl came up to Spike and said to him" ah Spike My boy it seems you have arrived earlier than the others trainers so Spike My dear boy if you be kind follow me into my lab for you can pick your new starter Pokemon and friend". And like Professor Star Swirl said Spike followed Professor Star Swirl into his lab for Spike could get his new starter Pokemon.

And walking into Professor Star Swirl's lab Spike Saw 3 Pokemon on a table. And seen three pokémon on a table Spike new that those would be the three Pokemon that he would have to choose from.

And every creature here a picture of the three starter Pokemon

And seen the three Pokemon starters that he would have to choose from Professor Star Swirl said to Spike" okay Spike you know exactly who these Pokemon are so go ahead and make your choice but choose wisely because this Pokemon will not just be your Pokemon because it will also be your best of friends". And hearing what Professor Star Swirl said to him Spike Spike thought to himself to figure out what Pokemon to pick. And after giving it a hard thought Spike new which Pokemon he would want.

And knowing what Pokemon he would want Spike said to Professor Star Swirl" well professor I made my choice and I would like to take Charmander".

And after making his choice bike looked at the Charmander and saw the look of happiness on the charmander's face. And after seeing the look on charmander's face Spike said to the Charmander" do you know what Charmander me and you are going to be good friends".

And hearing that Spike wanted to be good friends with her the Charmander knew that she and Spike would get along goodly in the future. And after knowing that Spike picked Charmander Professor Star Swirl gave spike a pokedex and six pokeballs to start his journey.

And knowing he had everything to start his journey Spike started to walk out with Charmander by his side out of Professor Star Swirl's lab. And after walking out of Professor Star Swirl's lab saw that all of his neighbors family and friends came to cheer him on for his adventure. And after seeing everyone who he knew had come to see him to start off his new journey bike saw his mother and father waving at him.

And to let you know Spike's father named Ogard was a kind man but let me tell you that he could embarrass Spike now and then.

And seeing that his mom and dad were looking at him Spike went over to his mom and dad and said to to his mom" dad set this all dad's idea wasn't? And knowing that it was his Spike's dad's idea Cosmic Drago said to Spike" Spike you know your dad wants to make sure you have a goodbye when you go on your journey.

And after knowing that his parents just wanted to give him a good goodbye knowing that Spike let friends and family say goodbye to him. After saying goodbye to family and friends Spike got his backpack to put supplies to start his new journey. And after putting supplies in his backpack Spike started to off on his journey with Charmander at his side.

And with Charmander on his side Spike start to walk away from his hometown of Lava stone town. As Spike walked out of the Town Spike wondered to himself what kind of new people he would see and what brand new type of Pokemon he would see.

And wondering what type of new Pokemon he would see Spike knew that his new journey would probably bring new friends and new enemies who would probably try to stop him in his journey.

In the world of Pokemon all possibilities aren't unknown. So if you want to know what will happen next see what happens in the next chapter so until then.

To be continued


Also guys in the next chapter you get to guess which Pokemon Spike catches first

Do you want a bee drill
B ekans
C Sandshrew
D Meowth
E Nidoran