• Published 5th Dec 2021
  • 502 Views, 7 Comments

Sombra’s Weird Event - Badguy400



Something involving a group of villains; (featured in the story), and having a night out

  • ...
 7
 502

Chapter One: What Happened?

Sombra, Tirek, and the rest of the villains are back in Ponyville. How are they already back in Ponyville after their defeats is unknown… .

Queen Chrysalis have first thought that they were brought back by an evil sorcerer that despised all of ponykind for their misdeeds, and possibly wanted revenge too.

Cozy Glow thinks that they were back because of a magical artifact that somepony have accidentally bumped into… ; causing them to be teleported back here.

Lord Tirek thought that the reason why or how is that it was a spell gone wrong… .

King Sombra meanwhile just simply thought that they were returned to Ponyville by one of the Cake Twins’ magical outbursts. How did he knew about them is practically up to debate.

However; before they could fully grasp as to how they’ve returned; Princess Luna flew right in front of them, and then said; “it was me… . I brought y’all back here!”

A little confused; yet also not too phased by it; King Sombra stepped forward towards Luna, and then says; “so… . You couldn’t stop thinking about me huh… ?” Sombra said with a smirk and a wink.

Smirking also; yet shaking her head in denial; Princess Luna approached the group, and then said; “not necessarily… no. The reason why I brought y’all here is that I was wondering if I were to get y’all something to drink… ? How’s that?”

Blinking; yet also feeling like it could be a trap somehow… ; King Sombra approached the princess, and then says; “what’s the catch your highness… ? Usually we’d be defeated by your kind; you know… ?”

Luna then groans in annoyance while facehoofing, and then says; “usually… yes. But this time… ; no.”

Confused; Cozy Glow then asked; “why is that? I thought we were just villains… ?”

Luna sighs again, and then says; “usually; yes. But… ; since I’ve summoned y’all here; I thought that I could take the load off; you know… ? Also;” Luna began before approaching King Sombra, and then continued by saying; “I’ve always wondered what it’ll be like to hang out with the villains… .”

Sombra began to chuckle, and then asked; “and why is that… ?”

Luna then transformed herself into nightmare moon, and then says; “because I was a villain too, and I wanted to forget about it… ; you know… ?”

Blinking; yet also again not too surprised; King Sombra cleared his throat, and then says; “true… . But then again; how do I know that you’re still villainous… ; eh? Because of course… ; I’m thinking of this gathering as for villains only… you know?”

Luna sighs one last time out of annoyance and slight exhaustion, and then says; “because I can always think about ruling over the world if I’m bored… . And besides… . If you villains were to ever think about doing anything bad, or whatnot… . Then I can have the authority to have you villains captured, or defeated again. What do you say… ?”

Sombra sighs out of annoyance too, and then says; “I guess we can ally with you for a little while… . But how in the world are you gonna let us in without us being noticed?”

Grinning; Luna transformed herself back to normal, and then says; “leave that to me”; before gathering up the villains, and walking them with her to the Ponyville Bar and Tavern.