• Published 7th Sep 2021
  • 2,114 Views, 261 Comments

Magical World - madhat886



There is a connections to all the magic found across the dimensions. And in her quest for revenge Sunset Shimmer will show it to different groups what it is.

  • ...
18
 261
 2,114

Chapter 21

!

In her prison cell Darcy sat on her bed awaiting her court date. She was taken from the human world to the magical world where she would be sentenced for her crimes. She alone would be serving prison time, in a normal jail thanks to the fact she no longer has any magic. Which no one is bothering in damning to be restored to her. From what she heard the magical world is thinking about using on criminals like her so they would no longer be able to be a threat to anyone. As she’s just a skinny shrimp would without magic has nothing else going for her.

Darcy thought of her sisters, Icy and Stormy who were not only strip of their magic but crippled as well. She has nightmares of watching as that woman shoves them into that deep fryer, cooking them alive in boiling oil. Neither one once they were transferred from the human jail like her, had received much in healing. They had simply made too many enemies at this point and because of that, both of her sisters have died due to their injuries and not being treated for them. Not that they would had lasted that long anyways if they were sent to prison with her.

Now she’s counting down the days to her day in court. Where she’ll be sentenced to prison and be forgotten about. For what’s use is she without her sisters or magic, it’s the only thing she had going for her and without it she’s nothing. (1)

!

Le Grand Paris Hotel -

“Hello boss?” Chloe asked as she knocks on the door of her room in the hotel.

The door open revealing Korra who shares the room with her boss, along with Asami. She and Shimmer had been using the magic umbrella to test out the new powers that Shimmer gain from taking Celestia’s magic and drinking it. As for Asami she’s out handling some work that needed to be done for the big operation.

“Chloe what is it?” Korra ask looking down at Chloe who is with Sabrina, Zoe, Marinette and Alya.

“We need to talk to Ms. Shimmer about kwamis,” Chloe said.

“Let them in,” Shimmer’s voice called out.

“Come in,” Korra said letting the five girls inside.

Inside they saw Ms. Shimmer dress only in a tank top and shorts, putting on socks.

“Oh you’re dressing,” Chloe said and couldn’t help but stare at her boss who has a body that women would kill for and one of a younger woman. The other girls also stared wondering if they be lucky to have that kind of body.

“We’re all women here and you all seen me naked in the changing room,” Shimmer said causing the girls to blush remembering. They all remember seeing Shimmer naked after she showered off at the spa and was getting dress.

“Yeah,” Alya said remembering how her sister has been training herself to be as tough as Shimmer, which her mom has been joining her in the gym.

“I know it’s the changing room but you really didn’t cover yourself,” Marinette said blushing.

“I was putting on my underwear at the time,” Shimmer said.

“You have rather plain taste in underwear,” Zoe said.

“All I need is underwear that are comfortable to wear and gives me support. Why buy designer underwear that cost more then what two strips of cloth should cost, when no one else is going to see them? Besides I have no one to show off any sexy underwear and you girls are too young for that. It be like buying socks that cost 10 times more for just one pair then buying a pack of cheap socks just because they have a sexy design. Just a waste of money,” Shimmer said. (2)

“Good point,” Sabrina said.

“Now what is this about kwamis?” Shimmer asked.

“The Ice Age kwamis and the Chinese kwamis have been talking and comparing how their miraculous are different from each other. And it looks like the Chinese ones were made to make it so that the kwamis couldn’t use their powers without a user safely,” Marinette said.

“Of course the Ice Age kwamis miraculous were created to help the humans of that time to survive during the ice age. Which is why their powers are more simple then the Chinese ones who use emotions or ideas. Hunting, healing, tracking, and all that is more for surviving a brutal world they had lived in. Not to mention the megafauna the people of that time had to deal with and many meat eaters just saw humans as another prey animal. So all the rules and power limits that the Chinese kwamis have were never even an idea for the ancient shamans of the ice age. And that just sealing them away and never using them to help in surviving wasn’t done either,” Shimmer explains to the kids. (3)

“Tusk and the others do wonder what’s the point in having kwamis if you’re not ever going to be using them,” Alya said.

“There is also how both the cat and ladybug miraculous when combine can grant the user a wish. But using a wish destroys the current universe to replace it with a universe that complies with the wish,” Zoe said.

“That’s a completely dumb not to mention erasing the entire universe just for a wish on one planet is overkill. Marinette you need to hand over your Miraculous so that Tusk and the other ice age kwamis can disable that power,” Shimmer said.

“What?” Marinette asked as the girls kwamis all came out.

“Disable the wish power?” Tikki asked.

“You heard me. Your wish power is a last resort power that should only be used if the entire universe is going to be destroyed. Not for if you want to make a wish to save someone or for a sandwich. None of the other wish granting magical items don’t have the entire universe to be destroyed just to change one thing. Those wishes just rewrite not erase everything. Not to mention what destroying a universe would do to other universes,” Shimmer explains.

“What?” Sabrina asked.

“The magical realms like where the fairies and the guardians are from,” Shimmer said.

“The wish power has been used before. The people in the other realms weren’t effected at all by the wish but only have memories of what was before the wish was made,” Tikki said. (4)

“As I said the wish destroying and replacing it with a new one with whatever the wish changed for one planet. Any of the god like beings who aren’t affected by the change will sooner or later come here to find out who change the universe,” Shimmer said.

“What?” the girls asked.

“She means like Q from Star Trek,” Korra said.

“Oh,” the girls said.

“The last thing we need is one of those showing up to find out what changed the universe,” Shimmer said.

“Well it does take a big wish to get our attention but if it’s just on a world that’s out of the way. As long as it doesn’t effect them most won’t do anything about it,” a strange creature of different animal body parts appearing on the tv in the room said.

“Is that… thing talking to us?” Chloe asked.

“Discord?” Tikki asked as she and the other kwamis all recognized the creature.

“Oh yes it’s me,” Discord said as the screen went to show the opening of an old American cartoon 'The Impossibles'.

!

Outside -

An explosion rock the hotel as as Whitewing, came flying out of the hole where the explosion came from, carrying Korra and Shimmer who had grabbed her phone and an umbrella. Behind her Mammoth Queen, Ladybug, and Rena Rouge are pushed back taking the fight out to the streets by a wave of water and a car. For coming out of the tv from the old cartoon came a host of villains from the show, which is being broadcasted on all the tv stations of Paris and hosted by Discord.

"Coming from the old superhero cartoon, The Impossibles are their villains who didn't turn good," Discord said as he narrated the scene and introduced the villains.

Spinner a villain with spider-based powers, specifically web spinning.

Paper Doll Man made of paper, he has the ability to slip underneath locked doors or fold himself into paper airplanes for a quick getaway.

Professor Stretch super-stretchy with elasticity powers.

Beamatron shoots laser beams from his fingers, although lasers had short battery lives.

Bubbler who uses bubbles to commit crimes. And is with Octavius a giant attack octopus.

Burrower had a drill on his head. Backed up by Muddy his henchman and Curly his pet giant worm.

Smogula floats around in a rain cloud and wields a weather-controlling ray-gun.

Speck has a potion that lets him shrink and grow at will.

Dauber an artist who brings to life anything that he paints.

Timeatron a villain who uses a time cabinet to bring villains from the past to help him.

Dragster a car thief in a sup up car.

Surfer a villain who surfs and uses a remote-control ukulele.

Aquator a aqua theme villain.

Mother Gruesome a female witch theme villainess who brings storybook villains to life. And with Cromwell her pet crow.

Televisitron a villain who uses a remote control to send his foes into various channels of tv shows.

Puzzler a supervillain who can change shape as a living puzzle.

Fero he is a fiddler who can send people and objects to anywhere he wishes with a high-tech violin.

Sculptor a villain who carries a gun that fires quick-dry cement either turning people into statues or making instant rocks and walls.

Cronella Critch a magical witch.

Spraysol a villain who sports a helmet that sprays liquid or gas. He also speaks with a lisp.

Diamond Dazzler has a diamond that contains a genie.

Twister a villain who dresses like a top with a propeller beanie who steals by spinning like a twister.

Tapper a villain who can travel through telephone wires with his weapon, the Deciminator.

Angler a villain who wears a torpedo-shaped fish suit that steals with a fishing rod.

Ringmaster a ringmaster-themed villain who has circus performers as his henchmen.

Mr. Instant a villain who carries a gun that can create anything in an instant.

Dr. Futuro a villain who travels from the 40th century to the 1960s to steal a gold brick to finance his crimes.

Clutcher a villain who created remote-controlled gloves for clutching anything at a distance.

Mr. Ice a villain who plans to conquer the city by freezing it. And is with Freezer Freezer his minion.

Batter a baseball player-themed villain who bases his crimes on baseball.

Mammoth Queen, Ladybug, Whitewing, and Rena Rouge group together putting themselves in front of Shimmer and Korra. They’re greatly outnumbered and the villains are real villains not people turn into villains. Shimmer kept calm and texted messages with her phone.

"This looks bad for the heroes folks can they take on all these villains?” Discord’s voice called out.

“Not alone!” Ladybug said spotting her friends coming to help.

Adrien Agreste / Chat Noir

Nino Lahiffe / Carapace

Luka Couffaine / Viperion

Max Kanté / Pegasus

Kagami Tsurugi / Ryuko

Alix Kubdel / Bunnyx

Lê Chiến Kim / King Monkey

Mylène Haprèle / Polymouse

Rose Lavillant / Pigella

Juleka Couffaine / Purple Tigress

With four new heroes joining the team, with one being an adult woman. Who had joined thanks to the repeated attacks from Rainbow Peacock and them being in the right place at the right time.

Ivan Bruel / Minotaurox

Nathaniel Kurtzberg / Caprikid

Jean Duparc / Rooster Bold

Miss Caline Bustier / Miss Hound (5)

Followed by a portal bringing the heroes on Ms. Shimmer's payroll. They all received the text message from Shimmer about a villain attack and Staghorn used his teleport powers to gather them all up. Getting all of them where they’re needed.

Sean Trigar / Nighthowl

Ms. Mendeleiev / Quickstrike

Marc Anciel / Staghorn

Aurore Beauréal / Rhinx

Mireille Caquet / Powerclaw

Mr. Damocles / The Owl

Ondine / Aquabuild

“Well folks looks like we’re in for a good old fashion superhero supervillain super fight,” Discord said as the heroes and villains eyed each other. “But first! Televisitron do your thing.”

Televisitron using his remote points it at Shimmer and made her glow making her clutch the umbrella she’s holding with her phone. She disappeared in a flash of light, making everyone of her friends watching to gasp in horror.

“Where is she?” Korra shouted out scared of what happen to her friend who has done so much for her and Asami.

“In the world of tv shows,” Discord laughs.

Televisitron was laughing when Mammoth Queen's axe slams into his head that made him flash red before zapping away. His remote remained and was falling only to be grabbed by The Owl using his rope to grab it, pulling it to him. The other villains all stared in shock at the heroes.

“We’re going to beat these villains and then we’re getting her back,” Mammoth Queen growls.

!

Author's Note:

1 - One of the biggest problems with villains from magical girl shows is that once you take away their magic. They’re not a real threat anymore as the villains of those shows are usually only have magic that makes them powerful to begin with.

Which is the reason why mute and anti magic isn’t a thing in those shows. One spell that cause magic and all the other stuff that goes with it, like giving the villain super strength and such are gone. The villain be completely powerless as the villains are usually skinny and have no real muscles on them and aren’t bullet proof. Which is a good reason why depowering spells aren’t a thing.

2 - Are expensive women underwear really better then the cheap ones? Also why wear it when you’re not going to show it off.

3 - Magic in a ice age setting would be more focus on magic that helps in surviving then anything else.

4 - The wish that the cat and ladybug Miraculous only effects the universe it’s in. Anything and anyone outside of the universe isn’t effected.

5 - They were the only named school characters left to work with.