• Published 7th Sep 2021
  • 2,114 Views, 261 Comments

Magical World - madhat886



There is a connections to all the magic found across the dimensions. And in her quest for revenge Sunset Shimmer will show it to different groups what it is.

  • ...
18
 261
 2,114

Chapter 14

!

Inside Sparkle's lab she and her team are busy at work as they setup the machine to test fire. With them is Shimmer as she watch as the team she has gathered together work to open a portal to her world. The machine caused a power drained from the power grid as the machine took in gigawatts of power. The portal open but instead of seeing the other side, just nothing but the glowing white screen of the portal.

"Nothing?" Shimmer asked.

"The barrier is blocking the way in," Sparkle said.

"I should had expected that the barrier the princess ponies created with the help of Moochick wouldn't be able to be open so easily," Shimmer said.

"That barrier is the main reason why we couldn't had open our own portal back home," Adagio said who is standing next to Shimmer with Aria, and Sonata.

"The old stories are true then," Nooroo said who is with Duusu and their wielders Cheshire Cat and her daughter Kitty.

"Creating a barrier that can only be open from the inside or if there's a doorway to it, like how we got there or Megan did with the rainbow bridge till it was closed off? Yes the ponies of old made sure that Equestria wouldn't have visitors they didn't want," Shimmer said.

"Too bad it's not like a wall. We could just open a portal where the door use to be," Sonata said.

"Good idea but I have no idea where the statue, I came out of was located and when, I came back to the area. I couldn't get anywhere close to it thanks to it being a warzone at the time and now is loaded with leftover landmines. As for the one at the farm, it would take way too long to setup," Shimmer said.

"The barrier is weakening thanks to the Equestrian magic," Sparkle said as she's using the rainbow of light to power up the magical journal that Shimmer had brought with her as a guide line for the portal to follow to Equestria. Along with the pendents that belongs to the sirens to help power it but still nothing.

A warning light flash causing the machine to shut down.

"Not enough magic or power to open the barrier on our side," Sparkle said as her team works over the overheated machine.

"This is the reason why no magic user has been able to just open a portal to Equestria. Needs to be open on their side or you have the right key to open it. And we're stuck trying to pick the lock with what we have," Shimmer said.

"And none of the other magics will work in unlocking it?" Kitty asked.

"Nope, just nothing more than a power supply," Adaigo said.

"Just need more Equestrian magic?" Cheshire asked.

"We're already on it. We sent the heroes after some magical items," Aria said.

"Really? How would they be able to figure out which item is Equestrian?" Sparkle asked.

"Thanks to the newest member of Mammoth Queen's team," Shimmer said.

"And old star beard loved to use the mirror to dump magical things instead of just destroying them," Sonata said. (1)

!

Ponyvile, USA -

Sean Trigar an American foreign exchange college student who came to Paris to expand his knowledge of the prehistoric world and its creatures with the discovery of the new ice age Kwamis. Said kwamis have been telling researchers all about the world they use to live in and the creatures that came with it. They also been teaching the researchers about culture of the neanderthals and how they learned to use magic, at lectures at the colleges.

It was during one of the classes where Ms. Mendeleiev and her kwami Fang were speaking at, is when Fang felt something coming from Sean and flew over to the surprised college student. Sean had always carried with him an ancient wolf tooth pendant that his native American grandfather gave him. Not realizing that it contained the Dire Wolf Kwami, Vurdah which was broken and unable to be used thanks to it being cracked and parts missing.

Using Wing and Tusk's powers together, the pendant was restored and Vurdah was freed. Vurdah's power is tracking, allowing her to help her tribe to find what they needed to survive during the ice age. And was surprised in how much time had pass since she was last awake.

Now Sean is able to transform into Nighthowl the newest hero. Who wear wolf skins and a wolf skull helmet, armed with obsidian claws on gauntlets that are long enough where he can run on all fours. His tracking power lets him locate anything as long as he has the scent of what he's looking for.

Dress in normal clothes Sean and Marc have been going around the city looking for magical items of a type of magic that’s different from other magic. So far they only found two magical items a stone and a strange jewelry or something. They did find some strange crystals in a cave near a camp but it’s just faint magic. And magic around the Canterlot high school but the magic is just faint around the horse statue that they discovered the old statue was replaced and sold to a buyer overseas some years ago.

“Looks like that’s it,” Sean said to Marc.

“Let’s head back,” Marc said as he and Sean walk off away from anyone so that no one would see him transform and use his magic.

!

Paris -

Shimmer looks over the two magic items that her employees found in the states. Which is kept secret so that no one knew what they found while there. As she didn’t want the American government to catch wind that she took two magical items from them. Thanks to her knowledge of magical items she knew what the two items were once Sean and Marc laid them on her desk.

The Memory Stone is able to erase memories or fragments of memories from any being.

The Time Twirler that allows its user to rewind time.

“Good work you two,” Shimmer said as she hands both of them bonus checks.

“Thanks boss,” Sean said looking at the amount of money he gotten.

“You’re welcome,” Shimmer said as she took the two magical items and place them into two cases. “Sparkle will research them and find out what they can do.”

“Want us to drop them off?” Marc asked.

“No, I’ll do it myself,” Shimmer said dismissing them from her office.

Her plans needed some fine tuning with the two powerful magic items in her hands now. The power to erase memories and the power to rewind time, but she wasn’t foolish enough to play around with them without learning to use them yet. Shimmer picked up the cases and walk to the lab where she would call for a portal from Elizabeth, so she could test out the magic items she just gotten.

!

Elsewhere -

Chloe and Sabrina laid back as they enjoyed their spa day at one of the best spas in Paris. Both are laying back in the warm mineral baths enjoying a good soak. They were given tickets to enjoy a spa day from their boss Ms. Shimmer for all of their hard work and they been enjoying themselves.

“Got your smoothies,” Zoe said as she hands them their drinks.

“Thanks Zoe,” Chloe said taking her drink.

Chloe has a better relationship with her sister since she started working for Ms. Shimmer and been mentoring by her. All of her classmates have noticed the change in her, of being nicer then how she use to act. And that Tusk her kwami has been helping her become a better person.

Speaking of which both Chloe and Sabrina have their miraculous with them.

Ms. Shimmer had given both her and Sabrina extra tickets for any friends or family they wanted to take with them. Which she did with the other heroes who are employed with her. To show how much she values them and their hard work. So after giving some tickets to their family, they ended up inviting most of their class who weren’t invited by other members of their team.

Around the spa are Marinette, Alya, Nino, Luka, Max, Kagami, Alix, Kim, Mylène, Rose, Juleka, Ivan, Nathaniel, Ondine, Aurore, and Mireille who are enjoying themselves as well as some of their parents who came to relax. Adrien didn’t join as he’s busy spending time with his mom who has fully recovered but is still taking it easy. The kids are in the swimming pool, the sauna, yoga, a massage, the gym, and other things to do at the spa.

As for the parents they’re at the open air cafe enjoying the free food and drinks. The spa is having a sea food buffet today and the parents are enjoying the sea food. With some heading for the hot tubs to enjoy themselves.

Chloe was drinking when her eyes widen as she spots Ms. Shimmer walking out of the hallway that leads to the changing room for women. She just couldn’t help herself as she had only seen Ms. Shimmer in her business suits up till now that did hinted at her body but now with her only wearing a black swimsuit top that has a sun symbol on it and a black bottom with an orange skirt covering it. And how she filled them out, a large chest that stretch the black top, wide hips and a large rear that filled out the bottom half. Then there’s how buff her body is, Chloe had thought her boss had a slender built but in her swimsuit showed off her muscular body

Shimmer kept a poker face but she did enjoy all the attention she’s getting, few have seen her in something that didn’t hide her body. A body she’s been building and refining for years. She trained under Batman and with him when he first started out, she went through training through hell in the Warhammer 40k books, studied under both the light and dark side of the force, and learned just about every single fighting style there is. To build her body in real life she went with the Turtle Hermit training, wearing weights and doing manual labor like farming to build her body, as she found it’s the best way to build up her body compared to everything else. She trained Batman with it and he became even stronger then in cannon because of that. (2)

Now Shimmer has a body that’s one think of when they think of an Amazon. Her toned, slender body swaying with supple power. Her large breasts defied gravity, her long abdomen rippled with muscles, her long legs stepping with the grace of ballerina but the strength of a bull as did her muscular arms. She is as graceful and athletic as any gymnast, thanks to training under the likes of Catwoman. Muscles that are like steel springs, just ready to spring into action, powerful but not enough to slow her down, and at her perk.

“Wow…,” Sabrina said seeing how well built and powerful her boss body is.

Which the rest of the class are also staring, from the boys staring at the prefect form of Ms. Shimmer, the girls eyes twitching as they take in the older woman’s body. Or glaring at their male friends who are staring at the older woman. Or blushing as they stare at the older woman or both. Their parents who came with them also have mix feelings seeing Ms. Shimmer, with Sabine glaring and frowning at Tom.

“Ms. Shimmer what are you doing here?” Chloe asked who couldn’t help but stare at her boss. Wondering if she could have that kind of body when she’s older.

“Taking a break and decided to go to this spa and see what it offers. I get so many offers to join clubs and things like that, you and Sabrina did sort out my mail,” Shimmer said.

“Ah Ms. Shimmer this is really surprising,” Audrey Bourgeois who came with her daughter after learning that she had tickets to one of the most elite spas.

“What’s surprising?” Shimmer asked.

“Well all that,” Audrey waves at Shimmer’s body. “I had no idea you’re that in shape what’s the workout you use?”

“Yeah what do you do to have that kind of body?” Alix asked getting the others to listen on in.

“I wear weights while I do things like gardening, chores, running, push ups, dancing,” Shimmer said.

“What that’s it?” Alix asked.

“What you expect a training from hell thing? That doesn’t work if you’re just want to keep in shape, that’s for people who go into battlefields. The weight training I do keeps my body in shape while doing something I like. You just need some discipline in keeping to a workout and one that you find you are able to do daily,” Shimmer said and turns to Chloe and Sabrina. “You and the others should try it, having stronger bodies would help in bringing out your kwamis full power.”

“It’s that easy?” Alix asked.

“Well it works for me. If you want to try start small and work yourself up. Try wearing weights while doing something fun like dancing or yard work,” Shimmer said.

“Wait this is like in Dragonball where the main cast wear weighted turtle shells to get stronger,” Kim said.

“I got the idea from that but it works for me,” Shimmer said.

“Have you ever thought of modeling?” Audrey asked as she couldn’t think of any model who has the kind of body that Shimmer has.

“No I have enough on my plate as it is,” Shimmer said. "Besides from what, I know about modeling. I wouldn't be able to eat what, I like."

"Don't you watch what you eat?" Max asked.

"Don't need to with my workout burning it off," Shimmer said which is true but also the fact that her magic burns off her fat whenever she uses it. (3)

"That must be nice," Audrey said grumbling as she works hard to keep herself fit. The other older women also grumbled that Shimmer is able to eat what she wants without worry of gaining weight.

“The women in this time are too skinny. They need fat on their bones,” Tusk said as she floated over with the other kwamis.

“Would never survive long without food,” Wing adds.

“And help them stay warm,” Ram said.

“That’s what I been telling Ondine. With her being in the water so much she needs a good layer of fat on her,” Sam said.

“Same here,” Claw said.

“That’s because unlike you two who are natural swimmers, we humans aren’t semiaquatic,” Ondine points out.

“And Claw you’re not a portunid crab,” Mireille pointed out.

“Portunid crab?” Kim asked who is near her.

“Crabs that have their back legs have flippers on them instead of sharp points. I look up what kind of crab Claw is and learned about crabs when I couldn’t find anything,” Mireille explained. (4)

“Well it also how you carry your weight. There are plenty of women who look good with some fat on them and look good to some men,” Shimmer said as she walks over to the buffet to order something.

She had spent time using the magic umbrella to go into a book world to learn how to use the two new magic items safety. And while it was more of a mental thing she still felt worn out. By her count she’s much older then Celestia now, counting the centuries she spent in some books.

A news report caught Shimmer’s attention. On the tv playing at the buffet showed footage of Uniscorn saving the 3 magic users who were fighting against a magical big cat who killed the two evil magic users. Then was attack by the United Heroez but escape thanks to the help of a minion using ice powers.

“That Uniscorn fellow is really scary,” Mylène said.

“And sent the strongest hero flying,” Chloe said.

“Don’t forget stealing the magic from those magic users,” Marinette said worried about what happens when Uniscorn sets his sights on her.

“Those magic users who were attack were just foolish. They hide away and that only let Uniscorn to figure out who they are and attack them,” Shimmer said and turns to her magical employees. “With all of you having your identities public knowledge, it’s much harder for Uniscorn to just attack you all. Can’t be lured all together like those fairies or be alone without anyone to call for help. The other superheroes would had been ready to help those magical girls if they had revealed themselves instead of hiding who they are, because of some reason that only make it hard to contact others for help.”

“Really?” Marinette asked shrinks into herself. With Chloe and her team being public figures and all the stuff that's been happening at the lab where the research of magic is happening. She's beginning to wonder how it would be if she reveals herself.

“Of course if one of the United HeroeZ needs help they can call other heroes or law enforcement. The magic users had no one to help and you saw what happen to them. And when they stop they went and captured those 3 wizards with lots of backup. I really can’t stand how they horde away magic instead of getting it all out. It be like only a select few knows how to use electric power and kept it all to themselves, for the reason that only they should know and use it,” Shimmer said.

“Wait is that why we are being studied by Sparkle?” Tusk asked.

“Learning about magic that makes you all up and you kwamis knowing how to use magic. Will in time make magic be just be something that’s like electrical power. That’s what I’m aiming for to make magic so common that no one will be amazed by it anymore. After all you all came from a time where magic was apart of everyday life,” Shimmer said.

“I do wonder why all the creatures of magic we use to know are all gone,” Wing said.

“Mostly hidden away or left for other worlds or died off, from what I have gathered. And those who know about magic just horde it away, instead of using it. And not just saving it away for a rainy day, just hidden away like the kwamis that Ladybug has who be lock away in a box for the rest of time. Because of the reason that people aren’t ready for it now and will never be but for the caretakers are the only ones worthy,” Shimmer said.

"So Ladybug should be letting her kwamis be studied?" Marinette asked.

"I never like the Harry Potter books because of how the magic users refuse to share their knowledge and cut themselves off. Its like they rather let the world burn if it means they won't be special anymore as the only ones who can use magic," Shimmer said.

"That's your reason why you're researching magic?" Alya asked.

"That and how magic could have solved many of the world's problems. One of which is the logistic problems in shipping goods and resources from one place to another. Once the portal is working the logistic problems of getting supplies where they are needed in a timely manner will be a thing of the past. Not to mention what else research into magic can do that the magic users either can't or won't do. From what, I learned the magical worlds are mostly in the swords and fantasy settings instead of being more advance. Just like in the Potter books, where the magic world is really backwards and stagnate, which would just fall apart without magic," Shimmer explains and turns to her employees. "This Friday, Ms. Sparkle is going to show off the portal with a public display. Be a dear and spread the news so that everyone can come to the event."

"Cool," Luke said.

"Ms. Shimmer it seems that you just want to make magic to be nothing special," Alya said.

"Like Syndrome in the Incredibles said, When everyone is super, no one will be. It's the same thing that, I'm doing. Making the magical worlds completely redundant and no longer needed to learn to use magic," Shimmer said.

!

Author's Note:

1 - Seeing how many magical items ended up in the human world. I figure that Starbeard used the mirror as a trash can.

2 - The training that the old pervert turtle hermit put Goku through when he was young was training from hell. But compared to how other mentors put their students, I’m going with the turtle way. Besides seeing how powerful Goku became, the results speak for itself.

3 - I’m going with Equestrian magic is cast from energy from the pony. Which is how Pinkie can eat so much sweets and not be fat as she uses her Earth Pony magic all the time or something like that to do what she does. And only those who do use their magic a lot are the ones who gain weight. Also why most people with powers are so well built as using their powers burns off their fat.

4 - Portunid crabs are characterized by the flattening of the fifth pair of legs into broad paddles, which are used for swimming. This ability, together with their strong, sharp claws, allows many species to be fast and aggressive predators.