• Published 7th Sep 2021
  • 2,114 Views, 261 Comments

Magical World - madhat886



There is a connections to all the magic found across the dimensions. And in her quest for revenge Sunset Shimmer will show it to different groups what it is.

  • ...
18
 261
 2,114

Chapter 11

!

New York -

At the HQ for The United HeroeZ, the newest members who joined as a team, The Guardians came in by portal, after the finally tracked down the passling Jeek. Will and the other guardians are being mentored by the heroine Mirage who has the power to make illusions. And has been teaching them the ropes and how to balance their lives as they’re now public heroes.

"Well that was a waste of time," Taranee said.

"Jeek may had known nothing but he the chest of gold rings and jewelry are Earth made," Cornelia said looking at the chest that Irma and Hay Lin are carrying.

"I have the loot checked out and see if we can't trance where they came from," Mirage said as she took the chest from her two charges.

"Thanks," Irma said.

"That's heavier than it looks," Hay Lin said.

"Hey what's going on?" Will asked pointing to something happening on the other side of the room.

“Wait it’s not my fault those kids took my commands badly!” Murky said as he was dragged away by White Pantera to be put into a jail cell in Mexico where his crime took place, thanks to the hero Doorman opening a portal to Miracle City.

“We went to a rainbow planet where color comes from and defeated Dark Princess and her minions,” El Tigre said who is standing near the group.

“We took care of the last of the hot spots,” Highride said.

“Yeah they really saved the day,” Rainbow Brite said who came with the other color kids.

"Dad you were awesome," Brian said having watched his dad in action.

"With training you'll be as awesome," Krys said having taken up wearing his old armor and telling his son to stand back and watch his old man in action.

“That leaves only the frog people and those reports of strange stuff happening at the town on the East coast,” Bloom said. She and the others have been busy in tracking down all the villains that have been working for Uniscorn.

“Uncanny Valley would you mind scanning these?” Mirage asked spotting the robot girl.

“The jewelry style matches from the Discord Novelties and Toys company, that also makes cheap jewelry. Matching the company records they were brought in bulk and were being shipped by Shimmer Exports when they went missing on transport. The buyer was Sunset Shimmer,” Uncanny Valley said scanning the contents of the chest and going through the database that would had taken hours otherwise.

“Why would she be buying so much cheap jewelry?” Talia asked.

“It’s not like we can just call her,” Bloom said.

“Hello Ms. Shimmer,” Uncanny Valley said suddenly getting everyone’s attention. “I like to report that the missing jewels you brought have been recovered.”

“Thank you for the update, Uncanny Valley but I already change my plans for the event but just have Doorman open a door to my HQ in France and hand it over. And thank you for recovering them,” Ms. Shimmer voice said on the speaker.

“You’re welcome,” Uncanny Valley said hanging up.

“You are able to just call her up?” Bloom asked shocked.

“Ms. Shimmer has a contact with United HeroeZ in shipping and handling things. And she informs us whenever something odd appears in her warehouses or shipments. Like a villain trying to ship stolen goods or something like that,” Mirage said.

“She is also a major backer of the team, with 8 percent of all funding coming from her,” Uncanny Valley said.

“Wow that’s a lot of money,” El Tigre said.

“And a huge write off when it comes to paying taxes,” Cornelia adds earning her looks. “What that’s what big companies do, donate money to write it off during tax time. Besides you know putting the money into an off shores account.”

!

Paris, France -

Getting out of the car Shimmer with Asami who works as her personal assistant walks towards Sparkle’s Lab, while Korra drives off to park the car. On the roof of the building she could see workers setting up the solar panels to help power the building, along side the magic panels that Sparkle invented. The magic panels like the solar ones got their power from the magic fields that surrounds Earth, and like cell signals some places have stronger magic than others. Which is why they're being setup in places where there is strong magic.

Walking into the lobby of the building and pass the security doors that need either a visitor pass or a ID card to go beyond the lobby area. Shimmer and Asami walked pass the cafeteria that is full of workers getting something to eat. Both Cindy and Tia are working today and not at Disneyland Paris where they like the other Disney Princesses play as themselves. Hiding in plain sight as actors playing as themselves served as a good way to hide all of the people she made friends with and brought to life, even with so many failures.

All of her friends who she brought to life from their book worlds all work for her as cover, with all of them learning new skills and experiences in the book worlds. With them bonding in the book worlds as years passed by with them learning about each other. All of them choose to be apart of her plan as she laid it all out for them and gave them time to think about it before they choose to either to do it or not. And with how they all spent hundred of years together, thanks to group bonding in book worlds, none of them are going to betray the others at this point. As she has given them all the choice to back out, but none ever did.

Sunset eyed a music magazine with the Dazzlings sisters on the cover, who are the newest music group that have been making waves in the music world. Thanks to the fact that Adagio, Aria, and Sonata all had thousands of years to improved on their music and have tons of songs that they have written to play. And them using their pendants to absorb energy from their adoring fans, who fight over the limited merchandise and getting the limited special edition CDs. (1)

They walk pass Abelia who is head of security for the lab and is talking to Agatha about something. Which is likely whatever is making the smoke in the trashcan. The spark is smart but her inventions do have habit of blowing up on her.

Shimmer walk into the lab that’s been shielded to prevent the kwamis from ghosting through the walls or doors. The kwamis and the heroes on her payroll have been put through many tests and the lab workers got lots of data on magic. Which Sparkle is using as cover to the reason why she’s been making breakthroughs in her research. Sparkle had revealed her magic generator some days ago that works like a solar panel that takes in magic from the environment to create power. And which she's testing out with her own labs and Shimmer's Export warehouses.

"Give me some good news," Shimmer said to Sparkle who is working on a computer terminal connected to the machine she and the others have been working on.

"The machine is ready to test," Sparkle said.

"Good, now the real work can begin. The heroes are getting too close, they found Jeek and recovered the jewels I paid him with," Shimmer said.

"We better step it up than," Sparkle said.

!

Author's Note:

1 - Seeing how real life fans get in grabbing the limited edition things that are sold, the Dazzlings really didn't had to work hard to get people to fight if they become famous music stars. But of course there's the whole them never aging that in the modern day setting makes it really hard for them to not be noticed.