• Published 5th Sep 2021
  • 508 Views, 2 Comments

All Equestria's Tomorrows - GodzillaSpino

  • ...
2
 2
 508

When Humanity Went to Mars, but Pastel Horses

After a rather extended period of time, ponies finally decided to dabble in science and soon began to venture to space. That's cool and all, but then one day they found out there was some other planet. It's basically pony Mars, so we're gonna call it Horseus or something because that's the name of a FimFiction user I find in quite a few areas of this site, and also I am a smoothbrain dumbass who doesn't know how to be creative.

Anyway, after a long, long damn time, ponies finally managed to land to that Horseus planet. They had terraformed it beforehand, so the first steps on this new world were not taken by the unfortunate intern of whoever the equid version of Elon Musk was, but rather by sweet, innocent foals playing in grass.

Due to Horseus being basically a stand-in for Mars, eventually these ponies adapted to lower gravity, becoming as tall or taller than Celestia back in the diarchs' heyday, with the average individual reaching a head in height over the current ruler of Equestria, Twilight. Basically, they were horses now, lending the planet its name in canon.

Tons and tons of industries were moved to Horseus. The reasons are unknown, due to the fact that Equus has little to none of the amount of pollution on Earth. Maybe space for more practical industries on the ponies' big blue ball. Great, that's gonna be taken out of context.

Also, what happened to the other species? Well, uh, I dunno. You decide. Maybe it could be that every sapient species is now considered an honorary pony and therefore fits into the umbrella? Once again, that's up to you, I guess.

The new species of pony that descended from the colonists eventually took upon a new cultural identity, separating themselves from the disgusting normies from Equus. They called themselves the Horses. Duh. Of course, this resulted in quite a bit of silently agreeing they hated each other between the two planets' inhabitants. I mean, how would it not? That stuff happens, and also it was in the book which I'm directly copying because this is a troll fic, if you couldn't tell already.

With new grounds to forage and a near limitless amount of resources, plus the population poking and prodding the Equus OGs out of spite, the Horses quickly took the lead.

Predictably, this was bound to end up in war, though for a while it seemed like Horseus would gradually grow into the dominant party and Equus would just deal with it and not really complain. But no, that isn't what happened, because that isn't what happened in the OG All Tomorrows book either lol.

It started with the Horses eventually expressing explicit rebellion against the virgin Ponies (yeah, I'm capitalizing it now), using songs, art, and motion pictures (come on, you didn't expect ponies to develop television and that sort of stuff while they were going willy nilly blasting stuff off to the eternal abyss of space? Dear Luna) to spread their propaganda like how conservatives do with Conservapedia and Facebook (or, alternatively, if you lean to the side of the spectrum I just dissed, RationalWiki and Twitter for the liberals). The boiling point arose when Horseus banned all trade with Equus, just like how in the original "All Tomorrows," Mars banned trade with Earth.

After that, Equus decided it needed to have a little...discussion...with the insolent little Horses. A discussion that involved lots of guns, bloodshed, killing, and all the stuff that comes along when war rears its head.

As a centuries-long conflict would lead you to believe, there were a few casualties. A couple, maybe four, possibly eight......billion. Yeah, I stole that joke from All Tomorrows: a Comedic Summary, for I am undignified and fresh out of creative juices, which I never really had in the first place.

To be Continued.....in the next chapter so you don't have to wait that long.

Author's Note:

If the fic somehow still hasn't hammered it into your head yet, this is a troll parody fic and the copying from All Tomorrows was intended. However, do note I will try to make a few changes and add some originality so that I don't get in trouble with the head honchos of FimFiction (and if said head honchos do see this, please don't kill me).