• Published 4th Sep 2021
  • 669 Views, 48 Comments

Kenjin: The Beginning - Kitsune_Kenshi



A displaced programmer with the knowledge of Japanese sword art, and a Dimensional Anime A.I he designed...

  • ...
7
 48
 669

Dimensional Anime A.I Character Status

VOCABS to be noticed:

Dimensional Anime A.I: Or as Kenjin would call her, 'Aya', is an A.I which he'd designed back when Kenji's on Earth. After many dimensional journeys, 'Aya' had aquaired many dimensional power as well as anime, in this world of Equis, Kenji's cool anime powers are mostly coming from Aya. But let's not forget that Aya's an A.I, as the result, she may act like a human being as well...

Kenjin: A mysterious displaced swordsman who has been traveling to many types of dimensions and worlds. However, after Aya's energy ran out, h decided to take a break in the MLP world. After God knows how many years has passed, Kenjin has already forgotten his real name, although Aya did tried to remind him, but he went on with the nickname that the locals has given him, 'Kenjin' which means 'Sword God'. He's bit weird in personalty, but he's a good man to chat with; that's only to the friendlies, as for his enemies, you don't wanna know...

Senbonzakura: Kenji's katana, he got it from the beginning of his dimensional journeys, he named it after the Japanese song of course. This blade is easy to break, but it'd automatically repair itself in less than two seconds. The blade are made of thousands of tiny enchanted cherry blossoms, each sharp as fangs, and can tear open anything except for other enchanted weapons. The cheery blossoms can form into different shapes like shield, guns, missiles, and the random stuff as long as Kenjin himself likes it. Also, Senbonzakura can also be used as a dagger for assassinations and close-quarter combats.

Onikiri: Kenjin's shikigami and one of his weapons, originally received it when he visited the City of Heian back when he time traveled to the Heian period of ancient Japan. According to the legend, this blade sliced off Ibaraki Doji's right arm. It could from into a phantom of Ibaraki's claw. When in shikkgmai form, he's appearance is a young man around his 20s, with three katanas on his side.

XuanYuan Sword: Kenji's most treasured weapon, received from ancient China, by the Gods when he helped them against the attack from the Demons. It's nearly unbreakable and with mysterious powers that not even Kenjin himself has discovered.

Tsurugi Sword: Another treasured weapons of Kenjin; actually, it was given by Amaterasu herself during his time at Takamagahara. As for the reason the sun goddess had given to him... It's a story for another time.

Dimensional Anime A.I Character Status:

NAME: Kenjin

AGE: More than the age of universe itself

POWER LEVEL: 99999999999~ (Lowered it to 400,000 after arrival on Equis)

STATUS: Healthy (Immortal)

ABILITIES: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (With almost all of EMS's abilities from Naruto), Rinnegan (Locked by Kenjin until later), God's Presence (A coercion so powerful that even Celestia must respect him), Fire Style Jutsu, Lighting Style Jutsu, Rasengan, Wind Style Jutsu, Advanced Summoning Jutsu (Summon Shikigami or the gods; however, the second part is locked by Kenjin until later)

APPEARANCE: Dressed in a coat of blackness, wears a kitsune mask, medium length brown hair, and golden eyes.

RELATIONSHIPS:

MLP UNIVERSE
Celestia; friend

Luna: BFF

Discord: Bruh

Silverstream: Little Sister

Skystar: Secret lovers

Queen Novo: good friends


TAKAMAGAHARA

Amaterasu: Partners + Pen-pals (Don't ask me how)

Tsukuyomi: friend

Susanoo: Dudes

OTHER

Onikiri: Shikigami