• Published 4th Sep 2021
  • 605 Views, 13 Comments

All I Need Is Family - James 4020



All characters are owned by disneyfinatic and seasonthewiccan and hasbro respectively and no this is not copyright

  • ...
10
 13
 605

Welcome home

"Wakey wakey your new home has eggs and bacey", a older mare said while standing over cozy glow who was confused as to who in equestria would adopt her.

so as the mare walked cozy glow to her new home she was thinking about screwball and mothball "maybe they did want me--no no what am i thinking thanks to sunny breeze no creature wants me".

As they entered a huge castle cozy glow thought this was her death bed and thought discord was going to destroy her but when she walked in she noticed a banner that said "welcome home" and so many creatures in the room shouted the same thing nearly scared cozy glow to death but before she could question it she was tackled into a group hug by her childhood best friends,

Flurry heart and Cumulus nearly squished her but she returned the hug happy to see them again.

"COZY GLOW!!!!!", Flurry heart and Cumulus shouted in unison happily as cozy glow parted from the hug she looked around until she saw her new parents. Mothball and Screwball was next to hug the filly as she was still confused and the she looked scared as she saw the main six.

"you're family now we won't hurt you" Fluttershy said smiling happily at her enemy turned granddaughter.

As the party went on cozy glow met and learned about her new family but still felt like she didn't belong and just put on a brave face for her new family. But Elsewhere in a dragons lair a female changling destroyed another boulder yelling "The prince should've been mine and so is the throne but no the prince ran off with that stupid draconequus pony hibred".

As she paced back and forth a voice from the shadows shouted "hello there my little bug".

The changling took a defensive stance and shouted "who's there ?".

A female draconequus walked out "I am cosmos and you are venma".

Venma looked scared wondering how the draconequus knew her name but cosmos did not care about how scared venma was and kept talking "you want the changling prince and i want discord plus equestria you help me i help you ?".

Venma stared at her skeptically "what if i don't ?",

cosmos looked at her and sighed "if you don't i will destroy your prince and make you watch for all eternity".

Venma looked at the draconequus smiling maniacally "you have my help".