• Published 4th Sep 2021
  • 606 Views, 13 Comments

All I Need Is Family - James 4020



All characters are owned by disneyfinatic and seasonthewiccan and hasbro respectively and no this is not copyright

  • ...
10
 13
 606

A Fateful Meeting

"I don't see why we have to do this every year", said a gray young colt with a cotton candy mane and yellow swirly eyes in his mid teens looking quite annoyed by his current situation.

Next to him was a orange dargon-pony with green spikes and green dragon eyes "yea well no pony is forcing you to be here zany oh wait your sister is", Zany looked to his friend with an annoyed look on his face as his friend laughed at him.

"Shut up applespike or I'll tell your mom about your mess in the kitchen", as the colt and dragon pony argued with each other.

a pink mare with dark violet eyes and a dark violet and white mane and tail wearing a propeller beanie shouted sounding very annoyed "hey can you two not scare the children please".

a changling with a dark green mane and tail and a black coat who was flying next to her "well screwy if i don't scare the kids they most definitely won't".

Screwball looked at her changling husband "mothy you won't scare them and we might find a kid out of place like us".

Mothball, Screwball, Zany and Applespike arrive at the adoption service and started handing out food and toys to the kids.

Little did they know cozy glow was watching them from under a bench and was looking at mothball scared out of her mind hoping he wasn't gonna destroy her for his mother.

As mothball handed out toys he smelled a filly that had a scent similar to his mothers but with chaos magic and the twins princesses magic mixed in so he used his magic to pull her out gently and when their eyes met mothball looked at her as if he found his daughter.

Screwball walked over to her husband and looked at what he was looking at "hey kid I'm screwball and this is mothball what's your name ? ".

Cozy glow looked at the couple then down at her hooves in silence

"Well if your too shy you should at least eat something kid", Screwball said with a smile as she levitated a cupcake in front of her,

Cozy glow looked shocked at their sudden kindness "you two do know who i am right ?".

The couple looked at each other and responded "No that's why we asked" they said in unison.

Sunny breeze laughed from across the room "you don't want to adopt her she's a psycho and evil and should've stayed stoned".

Cozy glow looked down sad but noticed screwball was gone and she assumed the worst then she hid herself again not knowing this was her last night there.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter keep in mind no character is mine except sunny breeze