• ...
 3
 274

No Such Luck: Cameron’s Fury

Author's Note:

One of the darkest parts of the book, particularly since if you watched the Loud House, the episode No Such Luck is probably one of the most screwed up episodes in the history of the show. Special Shout-Out to all of the creators of art and fanfics centered around this episode, who have inspired to do my own take on the aftermath. As you can probably guess from the title, Cameron getting pissed off and enraged over seeing Lincoln Loud literally sleeping outside of his house doesn’t mean good news for the Loud Family…

Also, the part about Cato being stupid in the cafeteria during “The Transfer And The Farmgirl” is the same, except that all the girls interested in him do the same thing as Applejack.

It’s when Cameron first sees Lincoln Loud sleeping outside of the house that red flags go off in his mind. He and Cato rush up to the boy after getting out of the car in the Louds’ driveway, asking the kid what’s wrong. When he hears about Lynn Jr’s superstition that Lincoln is bad luck and him being forced to wear a squirrel suit by his entire family, his anger level goes through the roof. As a result, neither Cato nor Lincoln, who just stands there and does nothing, can stop him from violently kicking the back door to the house straight off its hinges with one angry kick.

The sight of an enraged Cameron standing next to the broken door is enough to make the rest of the Loud Family gulp.

“Will one of you people care to fucking explain to me what’s the big idea with making your only son sleep outside the fucking house and wear a fucking suit because he’s bad luck?! Like, what the hell is wrong with you people?!” Cameron yells. He’s beyond angry. The boy is practically seeing red through his violet eyes. The lack of an answer only makes him angrier.

“Well?! Speak up! Or else, I’m going to start beating the shit out of people here-“ Cameron starts, but is silenced by Cato trying to hold him back.

“I apologize for the language my adopted younger brother and I am using, but seriously.. do you people have a fucking problem?!” Cato screams. “Like, he’s supposed to be part of your family and yet, you’re forcing him to sleep outside of the house because he’s bad luck?! In the Hadley Clan, you might as well sealed your own death sentence for doing such a thing!”

Cameron calms down and Cato lets go of him, but he can tell Cameron is still fuming.

“Since you’re treating him like a pile of garbage, I honestly think we’ll just take him with us and show him what a true family is!” Cameron barks, as he walks out, picks off a sobbing Lincoln, and heads for Cato’s suburdan. “It’s fine, Lincoln.. It’s fine.. They maybe family to you, but they can’t hurt you anymore.”

This manages to calm the kid down, and he starts giving Cameron hugs. Cato smiled at the two of them, and turns back with an angry face towards the Louds. “You want him back, I suggest you clean up your fucking act towards him” he snaps, and then leaves as well. The Louds look at each other in the aftermath, then they all start crying, especially Lynn Jr, Luan, Luna, Leni, and Lori for breaking Cameron’s, Marvel’s, Urchin’s and Cato’s hearts, and Lily, for losing her only brother.

————————————————————

“She did WHAT?!” Marvel shouts through the speaker.

“Lori joined in her sisters in kicking Lincoln practically out of the house” Cato replies as he wheels the Suburdan into his own driveway.

“Bro, that is just fucked up!” Marvel screeches.

“Yep. And don’t worry, Cameron had no problem letting them know it was” Cato says to him as he watches Cameron and Lincoln have fun times together in the back seat. It was a bright moment that did nothing to lighten the dark picture, though.

“I mean, seriously, bro… like, words cannot describe how fucking messed up it is.. like, that’s just going through hell! Like, I proudly support what you and Cameron did, except the part about breaking the door. Other than that, I would have done the same thing!” Marvel tells them.

“Thanks Marvel, for being a real supporter” Cato says. By this time, Cameron and Lincoln have already entered the house and Cameron is busy explaining to his and Cato’s parents about Lincoln’s situation.

“Oh, the pleasure is all mine.. cause I’m Marvelous!” Marvel jokes as Cato ends the call, then examines the situation. Sirens, a family that is screwed up a bit, a girl from another world, and a high school with bullying issues.. great, just great..