• ...
 3
 274

Sowing The Seeds

Meanwhile, Marvel and Cameron had managed to find Flash and recruit him to their side, as well as some of Wendy's former friends. They went back to Cato and Urchin, smiles on their faces. But when they saw Urchin and he told them what he had already told Cato, their smiles vanished, replaced with fury.

"That fucking bitch" Cameron hissed. "How could she?!"

"Doesn't matter what she does" Marvel patted his angry friend. "We're taking her down regardless."

"Agreed" said Cato. "We help Twilight get the crown and take down the bullies in the process. Because Hadleys never back down to any bully."

The four of them left the building, not noticing Robbie glaring at them from the shadows of the bushes. "You stupid punks" he spat through his teeth quietly. "You're never going to make those girls lives better." He probably should had gotten a psychology check though, because he was about to understand how unstoppable Hadley Brand Defiance was over the next few days.

-----------------

Cameron found himself staring at a family photo of Lynn Jr, Luan, Luna, and Leni’s family that Leni had given him not too long ago. There was some thing about it that made him feel angry, but he didn’t know what. Little did he know, he was about to find out.

Author's Note:

Short Chapter.. I know. As my recent blog post stated, I’ve had issues, so my energy levels have been all over the place.