• Published 26th Dec 2011
  • 9,460 Views, 81 Comments

Power Misuse - Jinadan



Twilight doesn't go according to plan in the whole Mare-Do-Well Scheme.

  • ...
11
 81
 9,460

Chapter 1

Power Misuse : Chapter 1

Oh no… Are they going to be alright? Twilight inquired of herself as she could only look at her winged friend dive straight down into the darkness as she zoomed into the deep, hollow well at full speed.

Nah, of course she’ll be alright! After all, she’s Rainbow Dash!

Moments later, she managed to fly out slightly mucky, but otherwise completely unharmed, with the young earth pony grasping on tightly for dear life onto the cyan pegasi’s back. Rainbow landed lightly on the ground, and to her surprise, there was a large crowd cheering and shouting her name in pure excitement when she released the filly from her grasp.

“Wow... What’s with the crowd now?” Rainbow inquired as she bowed and slightly blushed. “Thanks everypony... It was really no big deal.”

“To me it was! You’re my hero, Rainbow Dash!” The young filly proudly exclaimed as the entire group of eccentric shouting ponies around her cheered louder and clapped their hooves together filling the atmosphere with their cheers.

Rainbow was generally flattered by their gestures, boosting her ego ever so slightly. She looked around at the crowd, giving them a warm smile, her cheeks blushing a soft rosy red. Moments later she took off, flying up into the clouds to take a quick cloud shower.

Rainbow looks so adorable when she does stuff like that... Twilight thought as her eyes were drawn and ultimately glued to the flying pegasus, and even after Rainbow flew out of everypony’s sight, she just stared up at the clouds.

“Hey there, sugar cube?” Applejack waved her hoof in front of Twilight, trying to get her attention back.

“Huh… errrm… what?” Twilight woke up from her daydream, shook her head, and stared dumbfounded being caught off guard by the orange mare.

“We’re leaving now, Ahe ya’ll okay there Twilight? Ya’ kinda seem, ya’ know, distant.” Applejack said, as Twilight sighed and put on a fake smile to tide over her friend for a while.

Ugh, I can’t believe Applejack caught me daydreaming! Does she know my secret? Does anypony else know my secret? Oh no, oh Celestia! Wh-what if she does know? W-will she hate me if she ever finds out?

“Erm, yeah, Yes, I mean, I’m just delightful. Uh, well, I-I need to go now.” The lavender mare blurted out, as she teleported away from their sights in a moment of haste. The four ponies looked at each other, wondering if there was something wrong with Twilight.

~~~~~

Twilight started trotting back to the library, and after a quick shower she went to her bedroom and slumped herself down onto the bed. Usually, she would have been reading books at dusk, but today, she couldn’t find any motivation to. For the longest of times, being around her friends made her happy, but she started to change, she had feelings and emotions that she couldn't control anymore, and desires she couldn't suppress. Spike would usually attempt to cheer her up, although it would always end up with herself still feeling just as horrible as she had, sometimes even worse.

“Spike, Spike are you there?” she screamed into the empty library, her question falling upon deaf ears as her voice echoed throughout the library. Twilight suddenly recalled that he’d gone off to Canterlot but a few days ago, as Princess Celestia had requested him. Somehow, although Spike’s comforting would most likely not help her at all, she wished that she could at least tell her problems to the little purple dragon.

Why in Equestria do I keep thinking of Rainbow Dash like this? Are these feelings real? She’s my friend... and it’s just so wrong... I can’t believe I’m thinking of another mare like this, let alone one of my very closest friends.

Twilight sighed lowly, her thoughts were racing faster than they ever had before, and she just didn’t understand why. Every time that she had talked to Rainbow, her heartbeat would rapidly increase and an obvious rosy blush would appear on her cheeks. But recently this issue had become much worse, whenever she was in front of Rainbow now, she would be blushing at her more than she’d ever blushed at anypony before, and even during her studies, thoughts of the cyan pegasus would overtake her mind completely.

Twilight felt defeated as she laid there helplessly on her bed staring at the ceiling, letting the thoughts run freely through her mind.

Oh Celestia, I’m so baffled now… Rainbow Dash is my friend and she’d never like me in this way, but I can’t curb these feelings anymore!

Twilight sighed, turning her face into her pillow and screaming lowly in frustration.

~~~~

“Oh, hey there Twilight.” Rainbow whispered seductively as she leaned closer to Twilight, forcing her to fall back onto the sofa behind them.

“Erm... Hello Rainbow Dash...” Twilight couldn’t help but to look directly into Rainbow’s eyes, they were half closed; her soft magenta pupils seemed to stare straight into her soul. Her heart was pounding so fast against her chest she felt that it could have just popped out of her body anytime.

Rainbow’s eyes fluttered seductively as she leaned forward to connect her lips with her. Twilight attempted to pull away from the kiss, it sent chills and waves of pleasure down her spine, but it felt just wrong kissing one of her closest friends. Rainbow reacted by putting her front hooves on her cheeks, locking their muzzles together tightly. The unicorn couldn't complain, even if she wanted to, that kiss seemed to melt all her worries away. She melted deeper into the kiss as she felt Rainbow’s tongue touch softly upon her own. The two mare’s tongues wrapped around each other as Rainbow pushed Twilight again, making her lie down flat upon the sofa, and they pulled each other down in a passionate embrace.

Twilight could feel her arousal growing as she began to murmur lowly and moan softly in between their kisses. This turned Rainbow on even more than before; she kissed her, moving her tongue passionately around the lavender mare’s mouth. The unicorn had never felt such immense pleasure before in her life, and she never wanted this feeling to end.

~~~~

Twilight was boiling hot down in her haunches and extremely wet, and she started to subconsciously rub herself with her hooves...

“Twilight?” a small voice called out

“OH MY CELESTIA!” Twilight screamed and, jerking her hooves from underneath her body, she leapt under the blanket hastily. “Who’s that?! Who’s there?!” She blushed, hoping that whoever was there didn’t see her, although she knew that whoever that was already had.

“Erm, it’s me, Spike.” He called back, now glaring confused at the blushing mare.

In a hasty moment of pure blind anger, Twilight used her magic, grabbed Spike and violently pulled the baby dragon downstairs.

“Go to bed right now!” Twilight screamed her embarrassment showing in her voice.

“But Twilight, my basket’s upstairs...”

Twilight huffed then levitated Spike’s sleeping basket downstairs almost tossing it at him, and extinguished all the candles and lanterns that lit up the room. There was no response afterwards, which gave her a meager hint of relief, at least Spike had no awkward “questions” to ask her.

“Geez, I really hope Twilight’s alright.” Spike whispered to himself. “I kinda wonder why she was rubbing herself though. Do all ponies do that?” He wondered, as he slumped himself in the basket, ready for a forced, early slumber.

~~~~

What the buck is wrong with you Twilight Sparkle?! You’re an absolutely filthy, disgusting pony. And not to mention a despicable friend…

To say Twilight's mind was scrambled right now would be a devastating understatement, what had happened a moment ago completely tore her up on the inside. Her feelings were now all over the place, and she couldn’t control her tears any longer. Her emotions were killing her now; she could not believe the unforgivable horror she had just done.

I was clopping to one of my very best friends! Not only were you clopping to one of your very best friends in all of Equestria, you were clopping to another mare! And you let Spike see you and your dirty clopping! He’s just a baby dragon; you’re destroying his childhood!

It was like there was a faint voice in her, tormenting and ultimately the sanity directly out of her. She just wanted to scream at the top of her lungs, as she could not get rid of that horrible feeling festering deep inside of her. After an hour of emotional torture that felt like years, Twilight finally managed to drift off into a tear-filled sleep.












Note : Kudos to Dewdrop for prereading, DastrdlyW for some edits, and Eclipse for making making moar major edits!