• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 4,354 Views, 28 Comments

Truth or Dare: The Most Anxious Slumber Party Ever - TheStallionofDarkCavalry



You were invited over to Pinkie's house to join in on a sleepover with the Mane 7, and you've got a bad feeling due to a certain common game at sleepovers. Your closest friend Sunset is there, but so is Rainbow Dash, the source to your bad feeling.

  • ...
9
 28
 4,354

Chapter 7: The Game

As you and everyone else sat around the arrow spinner, the order in the circle had you facing Rainbow Dash, which made her at the top of the circle and you at the bottom of the circle. Counterclockwise, the order of the circle was you, Pinkie, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunset, and Applejack. With everyone seated, it was now officially time to play Truth or Dare. Pinkie then spoke up to decide who will go first.

"Okay. Since this is Anon's first time, we'll let him go first." Pinkie said.

"That seems fair." Applejack said next to you.

"I agree." Sunset said while giving a thumbs up for good luck.

"Okay. Just don't make the game start off with a lame one." Rainbow Dash quipped at you.

"Rainbow Dash. Don't be mean." Rarity said while giving Rainbow Dash a look of disapproval.

"Hey, I'm just saying that we would all like to have a good start." Rainbow Dash responded defensively.

"I agree. I think we could all use a good start, too." You said while looking at Rainbow Dash with an annoyed look. "A good start of Rainbow Dash shutting up."

All the girls laughed at your insult towards Rainbow Dash. Unsurprisingly, Pinkie was laughing the hardest.

"Oh, Anon!" Pinkie roared with laughter. "You never cease to make me split my sides!"

"Yeah, he's a real professional comedian." Rainbow Dash replied sarcastically with an unamused look. "Will you start the game already?"

"Okay. Okay. Here it goes." You said as you give the arrow a quick flick, which caused it to spin around at very fast speed. It continued to spin around for about seven seconds until it landed on one person you didn't expect to be your first person: Twilight.

Twilight looked at the arrow pointing at her with wide eyes and a face that said "Oh no!" on it. She definitely didn't want to be the first person to be selected based on what Rainbow Dash made Sunset do to her as a dare. But you of course are not going to do anything that Rainbow Dash does to them in this game, meaning you weren't going to go that hard on them like she does.

"Okay, Twilight. Truth or Dare?" You asked Twilight as she was looking at you with a nervous sweaty look. She looked over at Sunset who looked like was trying to mouth something to her, which looked like she was telling her what to choose. Twilight then looked back at you to decide.

"Uh... D-dare." Twilight stuttered nervously.

"YES!" Rainbow Dash shouted with excitement. "We start off with a dare!"

"Okay, let's see." You said to yourself as what your dare for Twilight should be. It was a little difficult to come up with something since there are so many things you could do, but you didn't want it to be anything way too embarrassing. You then suddenly had an idea. Before the school day ended today, Mr. Cranky Doodle said something about playing card games with Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and a couple of other teachers in the teacher's lounge tonight. You then pulled out a piece of paper and pen, and you then stepped out of the circle to keep your idea a surprise. You then walked over to Twilight to pull her out of the circle and show her what you want her to do.

"Okay, Twilight." You said as you showed her the paper. "Here's your dare. But don't say what it is to anyone out loud."

Twilight reads the paper you wrote for her, and then afterwards she looks at you with a worried look on her face as she pulls out her phone.

"I don't know, Anon." Twilight said as she's about to dial her phone. "What if he knows it's me?"

"Just use one of those voice impressions I helped you with." You said while keeping the paper hidden from the others. "You have a really awesome voice that makes you sound like a totally different person when you do impressions. There's no way he'll recognize you."

"Okay." Twilight responded as she starts dialing her phone.

"It helps when you're played by a very talented voice actress." Pinkie pointed out.

"What?" Twilight replied to Pinkie's bizarre statement.

"Nothing." Pinkie giggled.

You and the girls looked at Pinkie with confusion, you all then chose to forget about it and got back on topic with the dare you were giving Twilight.

"Anyway. Put it on speakerphone, too." You said as you wanted to make sure everyone could hear this.

"Anon, what are you making her do?" Sunset asked.

"You'll see." You say with a wide grin.

As Twilight finished dialing, she held her phone up while on speakerphone as Mr. Cranky Doodle answered the phone.

"Hello? Who's speaking?" Mr. Cranky Doodle asked on Twilight's phone.

"Is this Mr. Cranky Doodle?" Twilight asked while trying to make herself sound like an old lady.

"Yes, it is." He responded. "Why are you asking?"

"Well, I'm looking for a student who goes to Canterlot High School as a freshman." Twilight said while still doing the impression. "She's my niece. Her name is Ms. ScratchMaHeiny, first name Ivanna."

"I'm afraid I don't know a student by that name." He said as he didn't seem like he was catching on about what was going on. "The principal, the vice principal, and a few other teachers are in the room with me. I'll ask them."

"Here it comes." You said to the girls while trying to contain your laughter.

"Hey, do any of you know Ivanna ScratchMaHeiny?" Mr. Cranky Doodle asked the teachers in the room with him over Twilight's phone. There was then sudden silence over the phone. About five seconds later, Mr. Cranky Doodle repeated himself.

"Well? Did you hear what I said? Ivanna ScratchMaHeiny!" He repeated himself.

Suddenly, you and the girls heard a bunch of hard laughter over the phone with one laugh in particular that you recognized, which was Principal Celestia, who was laughing the hardest and a loud thud you all heard must have been from her falling out of her chair from laughing too hard.

"What are you all laughing at?!" Mr. Cranky Doodle shouted with confusion at the teachers.

"YOU JUST GOT PRANK CALLED!" Principal Celestia responded while still laughing hard at him.

"What?!" Mr. Cranky Doodle responded with anger.

"Quick, Twilight! Hang it up!" You said to Twilight.

Twilight hung up the phone as quickly as she could in a panic. The other girls started laughing as hard as the teachers did, which Twilight slowly started to join in on.

"That was classic, Anon!" Rainbow Dash said while high fiving you as you sat back down in the circle. "Now that's what I call a good start!"

"It sure was." Rarity agreed while giggling. "It was a little immature, but still very funny."

"That's why it's funny, Rarity!" Pinkie explained while laughing. "It's funny because it IS immature!"

"That was actually pretty fun." Twilight said while laughing a bit. "Thanks for not making it one that I wouldn't enjoy, Anon."

"Of course." You responded as you looked over at Sunset who gave you a wink which told you you did a nice job as your first time playing.

"Okay. We're going to take turns by doing it clockcounterwise." Pinkie said to you all with her usual excitement she gets from games.

"You mean counterclockwise." Applejack corrected Pinkie with a deadpan expression.

"To-may-to, to-mah-to." Pinkie responded. "It's just another way of saying it like calling a keytar a guitarkey."

"For the last time, Pinkie! It's only called a keytar!" Rainbow Dash frustratingly told Pinkie.

You had no idea what they were talking about, so you encouraged to press on with the game.

"So anyway, that means it's Pinkie's turn." You said.

"Alright!" Pinkie said as she gave the arrow spinner a quick flick while looking at it with dilated pupils. "This is going to be so exciting!


About ten minutes into the game, everyone in the circle has had one turn so far including you. In the first round, Pinkie truthed Applejack into admitting she has a snoring problem. Twilight dared Pinkie into juggling a dozen eggs, which she did flawlessly, until when one of them slipped out of her hands and hit Rainbow Dash in the forehead, which was so funny that it caused you all to laugh. Fluttershy skipped her turn. Rainbow Dash dared Rarity into armpit farting the alphabet, which made Rarity remotely embarrassed to do something like that in front of her friends. Rarity truthed Fluttershy by asking her if she ever painted a picture of herself eating a Minotaur in art class, which was a pretty odd question that made Fluttershy confused and she of course said no to that question. Sunset dared Rainbow Dash into dumping all the bottles of fizzy cider that she brought with her outside, which made her burst into tears when doing it. And Applejack dared you into saying "Video games stink!" to Sunset's face, which made her give you quite a scary looking face that tells you that insulting video games in front of Sunset was a grave mistake. You of course said you didn't mean it to her and apologized. As the first rounded ended, it was your turn again. So far, the game didn't seem too bad to you. And now, it was your turn again.

"Alright, Anon. Your turn!" Pinkie told you excitedly.

"Okay, here we go." You said as you gave the arrow another quick flick. The arrow once again spun around at fast speed for about a couple of seconds until it landed on the girl to your right, which was Pinkie.

"Yay! I'm Anon's next choice!" Pinkie cheered as she faced you. "I choose dare."

"That was a quick decision I didn't have to ask you for." You said with an amused smile as you tried to think of what would be the perfect dare for Pinkie. You then looked over at Rainbow Dash who was as usual wearing that annoying smirk. You seriously wanted to get her on this turn, but you have to do Pinkie instead. So you couldn't do anything to Rainbow Dash on this turn. Or maybe you could. You then suddenly had an idea for Pinkie's dare that would involve Rainbow Dash, and it was gonna be a good one.

"You gonna decide, or are we gonna stay up all night until you do?" Rainbow Dash asked impatiently.

You then gave her a devious grin that made her look puzzled at what you had planned. You then turned to Pinkie to give her the dare.

"Pinkie. Your dare is..." You told Pinkie her dare as you then turned to Rainbow Dash while still grinning to build up suspense. "...Give Rainbow Dash a double wet willy."

Rainbow Dash's puzzling face instantly became an appalling face after you ordered Pinkie to do her dare, which was pretty much the same reaction she had when she noticed Zephyr Breeze was watching her shaking her butt at you.

As Pinkie stuck her two index fingers in her mouth, all of the girls started to giggle particularly Applejack.

"You're in trouble now, Rainbow Dash." Applejack giggled with her hand over her mouth.

Pinkie then pulled her two fingers out of her mouth that were covered in her saliva as she looked at Rainbow Dash with that same smile she always wears when she's excited. She then stands up and slowly walks over to Rainbow Dash as the other girls continued giggling. Rainbow Dash then stood up and started backing into a wall with a freaked out expression. She then looks at you with the same expression.

"Anon. Please give Pinkie a different dare." Rainbow Dash begged you in a squeaky tone.

"Sorry, Rainbow Dash." You told her while smirking. "You agreed to a challenge, and now you must live with the consequences." You then turned to Pinkie. "Do it, Pinkie."

Pinkie then tackled Rainbow Dash to the floor and stuck both of her saliva covered fingers in Rainbow Dash's ears, much to Rainbow Dash's dismay and disgust.

"OH! THIS IS SO GROSS!" Rainbow Dash cried in terror. "HAVE MERCY, PINKIE! ANON, GET HER OFF ME!"

The other girls once again roared with laughter from your dare as Pinkie was cleansing Rainbow Dash's ear canals. Out of all of them, the one who was laughing the most was Applejack. Who wanted to say something to you for that dare.

"Anon, you really made my night." Applejack giggled while patting you on the back. She then handed you an apple. "For that, you can have this apple Ah was goin' to eat."

"Thanks, Applejack." You said as you took a bite out of the apple. You then turned to Pinkie as she was still giving Rainbow Dash the double wet willy. "Okay, Pinkie. I think Rainbow Dash has had enough. You'd better stop."

"Okie-dokie-lokie!" Pinkie replied as she pulled her fingers out of Rainbow Dash's ears while getting off of her. Pinkie then walked back to the circle and sat back down in her spot while Rainbow Dash followed her. She sat back down trying to get Pinkie's spit out of her ears.

"Great. Now I'm probably gonna get sick and my skin and hair is gonna turn pink." Rainbow Dash grumbled as she then looks at you with an angry look. "You're gonna get it now, Anon."

"What? You have a problem with pink?" You joked while eating the apple.

"Just you wait once it's my turn and that arrow lands on you." Rainbow Dash says as she points to the arrow spinner with a devious look.

"Yeah. If that arrow lands on me." You replied with a toothy grin.

"Even if it doesn't, I can still get the others here to do something to you like you did to me." Rainbow Dash remarked with an even wider smile.

"Yeah, but it depends on who exactly if you really want to take quite a hit at me." You pointed out to Rainbow Dash as you point to all of the girls. "There's one in particular I'm sure you want to choose, but you have to randomly select her."

You were obviously referring to Sunset. As you and Rainbow Dash were talking, Sunset looked at Twilight and gave her a smile and a thumbs up while Twilight gave her a smile and a wink in return.

"Oh, I will randomly select her, Anon. And if not, then it will be you." Rainbow Dash replied while looking at you with confidence that you or Sunset will be chosen by her.

"We shall see." You said back to her. You then turned to Pinkie. "Okay, Pinkie. Sorry that we keep dragging things on. Go ahead and do your turn."

"You got it, Anon." She said as she reaches for the arrow and then gives the arrow a quick flick as it once again spins in the middle of the circle.


Five minutes later after your turn, it was now Rainbow Dash's turn again.

"Okay. My turn again." Rainbow Dash said as she rubbed her hands together. She gave the arrow a quick flick and it then spun around. After a couple of seconds of spinning, the arrow then begin to slow down. The part that it began to slow down was after it passed Twilight. The arrow was clearly about to land on you, which made you panic while Rainbow Dash smiled in hope that you would be chosen. As the arrow slowly approached you, the arrow then moved at the same slow pace which allowed the arrow to pass you and avoid landing on you. Instead the arrow landed on the girl to your left: Applejack.

"Aw, heck!" Applejack cried while slapping her forehead with her hand.

Twilight then gave you a wink that she used her magic to stop the arrow from landing on you, which proved the plan to be a success. You winked back at her to tell her thank you. Though, you did feel bad since Applejack was chosen and she just gave you a delicious apple.

"Okay. I was hoping that arrow would land on Anon." Rainbow Dash said with disappointment. "But on the bright side, it landed on Applejack. Which is just as good of a choice as Anon is." Rainbow Dash then turned to Applejack with a smirk on her face with Applejack looked at her nervously with sweat coming down her face. "Okay, Applejack. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Applejack replied rather quickly.

"Dare?" Rainbow Dash asked with confusion.

"After that one time you read my diary, Ah don't want to take any chances." Applejack firmly said while crossing her arms.

"Oh, yeah. And that underwear in class thing I made you reveal was in your diary." Rainbow Dash stated with a casual smile. "I'm glad you're learning from your mistakes after our last sleepover."

Applejack's face immediately went red with intense anger and it was making a sound like whenever a teapot boils.

"I-I'm sorry!" Rainbow Dash apologized with a nervous grin. "Anyway. It's time to choose your dare. Lets see..."

As Rainbow Dash was thinking to herself, you continued eating your apple that you stopped eating for a while after your turn ended. You took a quite a big bite out of the apple which made a larger crunching sound that everyone in the room could here. After you took that large bite, you noticed that Rainbow Dash was looking at you. But she wasn't looking at you specifically, she was looking at your apple. That loud bite must have got her attention due to how loud it was. Her eyes were then directed towards Applejack, and then they directed back at your apple. And then suddenly, a very wide smirk appeared on Rainbow Dash's face. Applejack noticed, and she look very terrified.

"Why are you smirkin' like that?" Applejack asked while looking frightened.

"You'll see." Rainbow Dash replied as she got up and walked over to you. Just as you were about to take another bite of your apple, Rainbow Dash snatched it out of your hands.

"Hey! I was eating that!" You exclaimed angrily.

"I know." She said with a grin as she then looked at Applejack. She then took her hand that had your apple in it, and stuck it out in front of Applejack.

"Applejack." Rainbow Dash said to Applejack. "Eat this apple."

Applejack's eyes widened from Rainbow Dash's dare demand, and also looked at the apple with a disgusted face.

"You want me to eat an apple that was already in someone's mouth?!" Applejack asked in exclamation and disgust.

"Yep." Rainbow Dash snickered as she was finding this funny. "I figured an apple lover like you wouldn't resist this kind of dare."

Rainbow Dash then sat back down in her spot as everyone watched in disgust as Applejack was going to eat an apple that you already touched. You didn't feel like watching since this was partially your fault she has to do this and you felt guilty about it. So you turned your head away as you heard a crunch next to you that was followed a muffled sound from Applejack that showed how disgusted she was. Everyone in the room made "Ew!" sounds while Rainbow Dash laughed at what she made Applejack do. As Applejack finished the apple and tossed the core outside Pinkie's bedroom window, she set back down looking very nauseous.

"You okay?" You asked her out of concern.

"Ah'll be fine." She replied in a groaning sound. "But Ah think it might be a few days before Ah'm ready to eat an apple again."

You then looked at Rainbow Dash with an angry expression for what she made Applejack do.

"That was pretty gross, Rainbow Dash." You say to her.

"That's one of my main themes in this game." She replied vainly. "And you have no room to talk, Anon. You did a disgusting dare, too."

"Well, at least mine was funny. Yours was just gross and nothing else." You said back to her.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes at you. "I can come up with other dares in case if the gross ones are too much for you."

"You can do what you want. I'm still gonna beat you at this game no matter what you come up with." You said back to her.

"Maybe you will. That is, if you are playing the game." She replied vainly once again.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked as you found Rainbow Dash's reply rather senseless.

Rainbow Dash didn't answer. Instead, she just continued to give you that same wide smug she's always giving to her opponents in a game. What Rainbow Dash said to you made absolutely no sense. You are playing this game right now with everyone, and you already gave two great dares to Twilight and Pinkie. So what was Rainbow Dash talking about? The only thing that could come to mind about that would be if Rainbow Dash made you do something that would put you out of the game for the rest of the night. But that's completely absurd. One of the rules of playing this game is that all people at the sleepover must play this game. So there's no way a dare like that would be allowed. Maybe the simple answer to your confusion is that Rainbow Dash is just trying to toy with your mind to throw you off your concentration. That does seem like the most possible reason for why she said that. As you continued to look at her, you noticed that she darted her eyes at Sunset and then darted her eyes back at you very quickly as that grin on her face got even wider and wider. She was obviously planning something that involved you and Sunset since you already know that she is the other person that Rainbow Dash wants to select along with you. But sadly for her, her plan won't work thanks to Twilight. So there was nothing to worry about when it comes to Rainbow Dash's empty threats. With all of the needless worrying aside, it was time to get back to the game.

"Okay, Rarity! Your turn!" Pinkie said.

"Alright, darlings. Here we go!" Rarity said as she gave the arrow a quick flick with another spin in front of the circle of eight.


Another five minutes pass after Rainbow Dash's turn, and it was now your turn again.

"Your turn again, Anon!" Pinkie said.

"Alright. Here we go again." You said as you decided that this game was really that fun to you. You gave the arrow a quick flick like the previous two rounds, and it spun around the eight of you once again. It spun around for about a couple of seconds until it finally stopped. The arrow stopped on the left part of the circle. You looked to the left to see who it landed on in the circle. And much to your surprise and dismay the arrow landed on the one person you hoped that you wouldn't get involved with in the game: Sunset.

"Hey, it landed on Sunset!" Pinkie told everyone. "Anon gets to make Sunset do a truth or a dare!"

Sunset looked at you with that same adorable smile while she waved to you.

The other girls giggled about Sunset being the next person you have to do a truth or dare to. The giggling was making you really nervous and causing you to lose your concentration.

"O-okay, Sunset." You stuttered while trying to not look weird. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Sunset replied cheerfully.

The girls started giggling again, though this time it was a bit louder.

"So, darling?" Rarity asked you teasingly. "What are you gonna make Sunset do?"

"I-I h-haven't decided yet." You replied in a stutter.

"Ah think you have, Anon. You just can't say it." Applejack while winking her eyebrows up in down.

"N-no! I'm serious! I don't know!" You stuttered again.

"Girls, stop teasing him." Sunset demanded in a levelheaded tone. "I'm sure Anon doesn't know what to choose as a dare for me. He's probably got a lot of good ideas in his head but he can't decide because your teasing is ruining his concentration." She then turns to you. "Hey, Anon? If you can't decide on a dare, do you want me to make you a request?" Sunset asked.

"Uh, sure. Go ahead." You responded quickly.

"Okay." She said as she then got out of the circle and then walked over to you. She then pulled you out of the circle and made you stand up on your feet. "How's this for a dare?" She then quickly wraps her arms around you and pulls you into a hug. After a couple of seconds, she then releases you from her embrace.

"A hug?" You asked while looking confused.

"Yeah." She answered you with a warm smile.

"Odd choice for a dare, but I'm always open for a hug from you." You said as you smiled back at her.

"That's why I chose that as the dare for you." She said as she walked back to her spot and sat back down.

"Well, that was definitely a great dare." You replied as you sat back down in the circle.

As you both sat back down in the circle, the giggling from the other girls continued. Applejack gave you a nudge and a thumbs up. You blushed while rolling your eyes. Rarity did the same to Sunset, and her reaction was the same as yours. As you then faced forward, you noticed that Rainbow Dash was not only having a wide grin, but her eyes were wide too. It looks like she has an idea for a dare that she can do whether the arrow lands on you or Sunset. Whatever her dare is, it's too bad for her that she's not going to use it on either of you two.

"My turn, again!" Pinkie said as she spun the arrow around with a quick flick for her third time.


It has been almost a half hour since you all started this game. And currently, it was the third turn for everyone. You, Pinkie, Twilight, and Fluttershy all had your turns. It was now Rainbow Dash's third turn in the game. As she was about to spin the arrow again, she looked at you as she had something to say.

"So, Anon? You still think you can beat me at this challenge?" Rainbow Dash asked while smiling at you.

"You bet I can." You replied with a smirk.

"Well, I have something in mind that just might instantly make me the victor." Rainbow Dash told you vainly while pointing her thumb at herself.

"That actually sounds very interesting." You said while stroking your chin in curiosity. "Well, go ahead and see if the arrow will finally land on me for your current turn."

"Actually, in order for me to do this idea of mine, the arrow doesn't have to only land on you." Rainbow Dash said while crossing her arms. "I can also do it if it lands on someone else."

"And who would that person be?" You asked.

"It's a surprise." Rainbow Dash whispered.

"Ooh! I love surprises!" Pinkie exclaimed with glee. "Don't say who it is, Rainbow Dash!"

You obviously knew who Rainbow Dash is referring to. It's Sunset. Who else would it be? Your most closest friend out of all your friends who has left the most impact on you. She was the person you were afraid of being dragged into a dare that Rainbow Dash would come with. Just like that dare she pulled Sunset into with Twilight. But it's so sad for Rainbow Dash that she won't get to do this idea of hers since Twilight is preventing her from selecting you or Sunset. And knowing that you and Sunset are safe is definitely a breath of fresh air because you were so anxious a few hours about what Rainbow Dash might do to you that would involve Sunset that it made you reluctant to come to the party. But thanks to Sunset and Twilight, you all were able to turn the tables on Rainbow Dash where she would be on the receiving end instead of you. And after so many times of your friends being the ones on the receiving end by her, it was certainly cathartic for you to get at her like that. At this point, you decided that coming to this party was a good idea after all and you were going to thank Sunset a tons for convincing you to come regardless of you already having plans to spend your Friday night. With no anxiety present in your system, you could just kick back at watch Rainbow Dash once again fail at randomly selecting you or Sunset.

"Alright, Rainbow Dash! It's your third turn!" Pinkie said to Rainbow Dash.

"YEAH!" Rainbow Dash shouted with confidence as she looks at you before spinning the arrow. "You'd better hope it doesn't land on you or that surprise person!"

"I certainly hope that it doesn't." You replied while giving her the same smirk.

"Alright, then. Here we go!" Rainbow Dash said as she gives the arrow a quick flick that makes it spin around at fast speed.

You watch the arrow spin with a smile of amusement knowing that it wasn't going to land on you or Sunset. As the arrow continued to spin very fast, it was just about to slow down at the point where Twilight would use her telekinetic powers to either make it land on the girls either between you or the girls between Sunset.

"Alright, Twilight. Do your stuff." You said in your head as you looked at Twilight with confidence in her.

Suddenly, you heard a sound coming from Twilight that sounded like a text message notification from a phone. She then pulls out her phone with excitement.

"Hey, Timber Spruce texted me!" She exclaimed with joy.

As Twilight looked at her phone, that smile on your face immediately vanished as your eyes widened from this turn of events. You remembered back in the kitchen about Sunset telling you that Twilight gets easily distracted and forgets about what's currently happening whenever Timber Spruce texted her. And since Timber Spruce texted her right in the middle of Rainbow Dash's turn, she's totally distracted and has forgotten that she's supposed to be using her magic right this minute. You looked back down at the arrow, and it was starting to slow down. You then looked back up at Twilight who is still distracted by the text. You immediately started to have a huge panic since you and Sunset were now at this moment not safe from being randomly selected. You then quickly looked over at Sunset as she was too panicking from Twilight getting distracted. To save you and Sunset, you stealthily texted Twilight with your phone under your leg to get her attention without saying anything. You then heard the notification sound from Twilight's phone as she got your text.

TWILIGHT! THE ARROW!!!

Twilight then immediately looks up from her phone to notice that the arrow was close to stopping. She then put her phone down in a panic and immediately tried to use her magic with her hand behind her back to stop the arrow from landing on you or Sunset. You then immediately closed your eyes and turned your head away in hopes that Twilight wasn't too late.

A couple of seconds later, you started to hear giggling from in front of you. The giggling then slowly turned into laughter as you immediately knew who was making that laugh. You then turned your head to face forward and slowly opened your eyes and hoped that it wasn't who you think it was making that laugh. And much to your dismay, it was that person. It was Rainbow Dash. As you continued to slowly open your eyes, what you only saw was Rainbow Dash laughing in victory. She then stops laughing and then looks at you with a smirk that was even wider than the most smirks she gives. You then suddenly could feel that anxious feeling appearing inside of you again as you looked at Rainbow Dash. You really didn't want to, but you had to look at who the arrow landed on. You looked at the spinner, and much to your surprise, the arrow didn't land on you. But that didn't relieve you in the slightest as you noticed that arrow landed on someone to your left. And based on Rainbow Dash's reaction, your worst nightmare was about to come true. You then looked to see who the arrow landed on, and much to your dismay, the arrow indeed landed on Sunset. It's official. Twilight was too late to stop the arrow from landing on Sunset.

As Sunset glanced at the arrow pointing at her, she is clearly in a panic from being chosen by Rainbow Dash for her third turn. Sunset then looked at Twilight with an angry expression for her messing up, which Twilight reacted with the same panicking expression that was also a apologetic expression.

"Alright!" Rainbow Dash cheered. "It's about time Anon got to have a taste of what I can cook up in this game!"

"Oh, so it was Sunset that was the surprise person." Pinkie said. "When you think it about, it does seem pretty obvious."

You looked straight at Rainbow Dash in total panic as you were about to face the reason why you didn't want to come to this sleepover.

"Well, Anon. It looks like I win this challenge of ours." Rainbow Dash gloated victoriously.

"What do you mean you win?" You asked as that anxious feeling slowly started to grow inside you.

"Actually, depending on what Sunset chooses, I win." Rainbow Dash corrects herself. "You see, earlier when I told you that you might beat me if you are playing this game, I meant that I was thinking of an idea for a dare that would end up having you booted out of the game for the rest of the night. That way for the rest of tonight's game, you can't do anything to me. So you automatically lose."

"Wait a second, Rainbow Dash." Pinkie interrupted her. "A dare like that would be against the rules."

"Rainbow Dash doin' something that's against the rules? So what else is new?" Applejack asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, but once you all know what it is, I'm sure you would all have no problem with an exception." Rainbow Dash replied. She then turned to Sunset, who was looking at Rainbow Dash with a determined look. "Alright, Sunset. Truth or Dare?"

As Rainbow Dash awaits Sunset's answer, you look at Sunset as she makes her decision. As Sunset decides, she looks down at the floor with a sad expression and then sighs deeply while also giving you a quick glance with that same exact sad expression. She then looks back at Rainbow Dash and switches back to her determined expression.

"Dare." Sunset responds.

You were seriously hoping that Sunset would choose truth instead. As Sunset made her decision, you look down at the floor with sadness as your anxiety continues to grow.

"YES!" Rainbow Dash celebrates while doing a victory dance. "Oh, yeah! I win! I beat Anon! I'm the best at all the games at this sleepover!"

"Just tell me the dare, you egomaniac." Sunset told Rainbow Dash while looking very annoyed.

"Oh, but of course." Rainbow Dash replied proudly. She then looked to her right over to where the sleeping bags were lying. Yours was near Pinkie's bedroom window. She then looks back at you to ask you something. "Hey, Anon. That huge sleeping bag by the window is yours, right?"

"Yes." You responded as you continued to stare at the floor.

"I have to say. The size of that thing is pretty huge." She said in amazement. "I bet more than one person could fit in there."

"Yeah, so?" You asked in response to Rainbow Dash's statement.

Rainbow Dash once again did not respond to one of your questions. You then looked up to her as she was smiling a lot more deviously than she did the entire night, which did not help your already panicking self.

"Rainbow Dash? What are you going to make Sunset do to me?" You asked as your panicking started to become a lot more obvious to everyone around you.

Rainbow Dash still refused to answer and just continued to smile at you for a couple of seconds as she then turned her attention back to Sunset.

"Sunset. Get ready for probably the best dare that I'm ever going to give you in this game." Rainbow Dash told her as Sunset kept looking at Rainbow Dash with an angry look. "Sunset, your dare is to get in Anon's sleeping bag..." She then stops halfway and quickly gives you one last smirk before she gives Sunset her dare. She then turns back to Sunset to finish her sentence. "...and cuddle with him for the rest of the night!"