• ...
 0
 544

Discord met his match

Discord met his match


It was a bright sunny day in Tambelon the mane six Stallion six, and Spike were enjoying a picnic with in the castle gardens.

"This was a splendid idea Fluttershy." Rarity said after drinking some tea.

"Why thank you Rarity." Said Fluttershy. "With all the crazy thing going on lately that we can use some peace and quite for a while."

All of a sudden a large buff of smoke appeared.

"Hello everypony!" Cried out discord with a smile.

Then everypony except Fluttershy groan in annoyance.

"Discord what are you doing here?" Ask Twilight with a glare.

"Why Fluttershy invited me course." Said Discord

Then everypony looked at Fluttershy. "Oh his not so bad when you get to know him."

Rainbow Dash looked at her dumbfounded. "When did you get to know him?"

"I'll have you know." Said Discord drawing Fluttershy close. "We have tea together every Friday.

"I'm not even going to ask." Said Thunderlane rolling his eyes "But just make sure you don't make any trouble."

"Oh for pony sake when have I ever made trouble." Said Discord


Flash back to last week

When cotton candy clouds ware raining frogs.


"What I was an honest mistake." Said Discord

"That doesn't change the fact that we had to round up the frogs and hoof delivered them to Breezie Bottom Bog." Said Twilight while still glaring at him.

"Look Discord." Flash then spoke. "It's not that we don't like having you around..."

Soarin then coughed sarcastically.

"But with King Sombra already having three of the keys and his minions constantly given use trouble we just want a break."

"A break?" Said Discord in disbelief. "Form what?"

"From Craziness!" Said Rainbow Dash at the top of her lungs.

"And..." As Flash continued. "After that attack from the Pony of Shadows to the leaders of the free kingdoms, they all decided that King Sombra is just as much as a treat as the Storm King."

"Thank you for the plot points but what's does it have to do with me?" Ask discord with a rise eyebrow.

Everypony avoid eye contacted with Discord.

"Wait a minute." Discord realized something "Are you saying you don't trust me because I used to work with the Titans?"

"Well..."Fluttershy nervously. "It's not we don't trust you..."

"No it's pretty much that." Spike said but only for Twilight to smack him over the head.

"Look it's just our big chance to finally relax and let the leaders of the free kingdoms handle things for a chance." Said Fluttershy

"And we don't want anyone messing thing up!" Said Rainbow Dash angary.

"Oh well messages received." Discord said being offended.

"But don't get use wrong we still want you to enjoy our picnic." Said Fluttershy

"We do?" Asked Spike only for him to get smacked over the head again by Twilight.

"No, no." Said Discord "I know where am not wanted. The Smooze and were going to go to the tenth dimension anyway have fun with out me."

He then disappeared in a huff.

Fluttershy glared at the others. "Why did you treated him like that?"

"Well can you blame us Fluttershy this is our chance to finally take a break form a lot of crazy and every time Discord is around he messes everything up." Said Rainbow Dash.

"I'm with RD on this one." Said Soarin "I like the guy..."

"No you don't." Fluttershy said interrupting him.

"Okay tolerate the guy but we can at least have one day with out anything going wrong." Soarin said

Then an expulsion happened out side of the Castle.

"Ah I don't remember setting the fire works up yet?" said Pinkie

"Said the what now?" Asked Applejack.

Flash rolled his eyes. "Come on guys I bet I know who is behind this."


Out side of the castle their was smoke and a figure in that smoke one that looked like Discord.

"Okay Discord!" Said Twilight flying down with the others close behind her. "I know your upset but that's no excuse too..."

"Who are calling Discord!?" A voice napped as the smoke cleared reviling a different looking red Draconquus appeared from the smoke. He had moose antlers, a devil's tail bat wings, a serpent like body red eyes goat legs, and claws of a demon and a mustache goatee combo.

"Holy Simarolly!" Said Pinkie Pie confused.

"Um Discrod did you change you look?" Said Cheese

"Oh so Discord is the only Draconquus in the world! Well I got news for you ponies I'm no Discord. I Am Anarchy!"

"Anarchy?" Said Troubleshoes confused.

"Well the KC jr wanted to call me Jersey Devil but his partner pointed out that didn't make since seeing that Jersey doesn't exist in Equestria." Anarchy said

"The who? The what? and the where now?" Asked Trenderhoof

"Oh neverminded that, the point is I'm here to exacted my revenge on Discord!" Anarchy said

"Revenge on Discord? What did he do to you?" Flash asked

"The worst thing he can do to a fellow Draconquus. He took away my title as lord of chaos!" Anarchy said in a rage.

"Oh wait a minute you where the spirit of chaos?" Ask Rainbow Dash

"Well I've should have been! It was way back in middle school!" Anarchy said


Tartarus High eons ago..

Way way back in the last Millenia!

Demons from the platet's centa!

Made a bunch of little Titans!

To end a world they weren't Likin'!

Tartarus Hiiiiiiiiiiiigh!

Tartarus High!

Principal thought the come said "Attention students election results are in on who will be healed of the titans of chaos!"

"Hi discord." A young female Draconquus approach a young Discord. "Are you ready for the election results?"

"I sure am Comos." A teenage Discord said confidently. "Heck I'm the only one who ran for the position.

"Fat chance Dipcord!" A mocking voice spoke out. "If any one going to be the sprite it's going to be this guy!"

Discord and Comos looked at the teenage Draconquus confused.

"And your are?" Discord asked

"Ha! Nice try Dipcord like you don't remember your arch rival here in Tartarus High!" Anarchy said

"You mean Tirek?" Discord asked

"NO!" Said Anarchy

"Comos?" Discord pointed to his girlfriend.

"NO!" Anarchy shouted again.

"The Smooze?" Discord said

"NO!" Anarchy Shouted for a tired time "Me Anarchy!"

"Who?" Discord said

"Oh you won't be having that attitude for long once I become the sprite of Chaos and finally prove myself your superior!" Anarchy said

"The results are in!" The speaker shouted. "And the winner is Discord!"

"Congratulations Discord!" Comos giving her boyfriend a hug while the rest of the school cheered.

"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Shouted Anarchy in a blind rage. "Mock my Discord one day I will have my Revenge!"


"Wait a minute Discord was elected the lord of chaos?" Rainbow Dash confused

"You when to high school?" Pinkie asked confused

"The point is I have waiting a thousand years to get my revenge! I would have gotten it sooner If Sleipnir hadn't trapped him in a lamp." Anarchy said.

"Wasn't being trapped in a lamp revenge enough?" Ask Flash

"No because I'm not the one who put him there!" Said the red Draconquus.

Rainbow Dash made a crazy jester by spinning her hoof around her head to her friends.

"So you want Revenge on Discord what's that got to do with us?" Ask Applejack

"Because you are Discord's Nearest and dearest friends!" Anarchy said.

"Oh oh, oh," Said Soarin. "We are not that close to that guy."

"Oh really tell me how many other friends Discord have?" Anarchy asked

Soarin was about to speak up when he paused and thought about it. "Oh how did that happened?"

Anarchy then snapped his claws caging the ponies and Spike.

"Girls." Said Twilight "It's time to use the elements of Harmony!"

"Oh about that." Said Anarchy with a sly smile. "The cage your in is magic proof good luck using the power of friendship with out magic!"

"That's actually pretty cleaver." Said Pinkie

"Well we don't need magic for these." Flash said "Boys it's weapon time!"

The Stallion six pulled out their weapons for them.

"Um hello." Anarchy then snapped his claws and the weapons disappeared. "I'm a Draconquus do you think I didn't plan a head for that?"

"Oh right." Said Flash looking embarrassed.

"Spike take a note!" Said Twilight to the young dragon but only for the him to have a muzzle on him.

"No letters to the alicorns today." Anarchy said

"Ummmm!" Spike grumps

Flash then spoke up to the red Draconquus. "So what is your plan exactly?"

"Simple I'm going to use you ponies as bait to lure Dipcord out from hiding and when he shows up..."

Anarchy failed to notice Discord is right behind him. "I'll destroy him and take the title spirit of chaos!"

"Cough, cough,"

The red Draconquus heard from behind him he then turn to see Discord with an unamused face.

"Why have you locked up my friends in a cage?" Discord asked

Anarchy smirked evilly and said "So we finally meet again Discord!"

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Discord asked

"Don't pretend you don't remember you own rival from high school!" Anarchy said

"I when to high school?" Ask Discord confused.

"Of course you did and competed with you in a election for spirit of chaos!" Anarchy

"I was elicited spirit of Chaos?" Discord ask

"How can you not remember any of this?" Anarchy Shouted

"It's been a thousand of years you can't expect me to remember any of this?" Discord said

"Oh but I remember you." Anarchy said sinisterly

"Well that's you problem." Discord said "Not mine so how about you let my friends go and leave or I'll get really mad."

"Ha that's not going to work on me Dipcord I've got all of you powers and then some!" Said Anarchy

"Okay pal how this." Discord said "You and me in three trials winner is the so called master of chaos. But If I win you have to let my friends go and then leave and never come back."

Anarchy smirked and said "Your on."


"This is Chaos Sports!

The only competition where Draconquui go head in three trials to decided who is winning the title of sprite of Chaos."

"That's right Discord." We now See clone Discord and Clone Anarchy dress as sports commentaries and their in said a sports room. "These two have been trying for a thousand years for this but their can only be one winner, one champion!"

Clone Discord then said "Frist have our raining champ Discord first appearing in the season premier two prater of season two of gen 4. It's Discord!" Then OG Discord appeared in a cape in the spot light roses was thrown at him while he waved his hands in the air.

"Yes, yes but now for the challenger." Clone Anarchy said "Making his grand debut a character that always should have been aired in season one of gen 4. It's the one the only Anarchy!" Flames roared as the red Draconquus appeared in his own spotlight a wicked smear on his face. "And the best is lives is at stake with our special guest the mane six stallions and Spike!" The clone of Anarchy snapped his claws and a spotlight showed of the ponies and Spike being hanging from a cage over a pit of lava."

"Remind me how we got got up in this?" Asked Rainbow.

"Ummm humm." Spike mumbles thought his muzzle.

"Spike right." Said Cheese "I think it did had something with you kicking Discord out of the picnic."

"Oh." Rainbow Dash said looking guilty.

OG Discord then turn to Anarchy and said "Now hold on a minute there this between you and me so leave these ponies be!"

"Um...No." Anarchy said "If I let them go It won't be a very entertaining story if I did."

"Well you got me there." Said Discord

"That right!" Said the clone of Anarchy "And now it's time for the Chaos games!"

The entire arena light up in flames with death traps and floating bets of chaos.

Then clone Discord said "But first a word from our sponsor!"


In the busy streets of Manehatten, a number of trucks were being driven by ponies were being blocked off by Discord struggling to push a couch across the street.

It's the Fizzy when you're Busy

Fruity Cider so Fresh

Savor all the Flavor

Let the fruit do the Rest

Discord pulled out a rainbow striped can, and popped the top open.

Put that Zap in your Cap

Zap in Your Cap

He took a long drink from it, sweat dripping down his brow.

Put that Zap in your Cap

Zap in Your Cap

The ponies in there trucks looked up in horror as a purple wave of Cider rose over the buildings and crashed down over them. Discord simply hopped on his coach and surfed the wave.

Fruity Sensation!

Wave of Relation!

When it's pen that kind of a day!

Put some Zap in you Cap!


round one

The clone of Anarchy then said "And we're back it look like Anarchy is getting is game face on!"

"That's right my find feather neck pain." Said the discord clone. "The rules of the game are simple three head to head challenges. Each challenger picks one finishing off with one all out winner takes all brawl to victory."

"And the first challenge is..." The clone of anarchy said. "A weapon thought words! Who ever comes up with the best insults win!"

"Well that should take long." Said the clone Discord.

Back up in the cage Cheese and Pinkie wave snigs cheering on Discord while the others looked down at the arena concern.

"Ding dind ding,!" the ring sounded.

Discord and Anarchy both appeared in the corners at of what amperes to be a boxing ring both. Anarchy stares at his opponent intensely while Discord just simply rolled his eyes.

Anarchy then starts by saying with a sly smile. "You who is my favorite actor in Star Teck...Patrick Stewart!"

"So what is my favorite he had the pleasure of working with John De Lancie." Said Discord. "At least he still has a cheer...Oh yes doing voice over work with Seth McFarlane."

"What in Equestria are they talking about?!" Screamed Rainbow Dash.

"Shh...This is getting good." Said Pinkie

"Speaking of out of worked actors isn't anyone ever wondered what happened to Mark Hamill he stared in three movies and now his doing voice over work!" Said Discord.

"So is John De Lancie!" Anarchy replied

"Yes but a least he didn't peeked and fall for grace." Said Discord

"Oh you mean like getting sealed in a lamp for a thousand years!" Said Anarchy

"Hey at least I was on Sleipnir's radar where were you during the titan war?" Said Discord

Anarchy was quickly getting stomped smirked thought of something that will make Discord quiver.

"Well at least I never in danger my friends just so they could learn a lesson at the end like you did in G4."

Discord gave a frowned and then came up with a clever thought. "That's because you weren't in G4."

Anarchy's jaw literally dropped as he was trying to think of a better insult. "Well at least I'm not a lame Star Track knock off!"

"No you just a sad Joker knock off that was invented by two guy stuck at home writing fanfiction." Discord said

A large applause sing appeared behind Discord and invisible crowed applauded with laughter. Up in the cage Pinkie and Cheese laugh and snorted.

"What are you two laughing at Wired Al?" Anarchy shouted

'Grummmmh?" Spike mumbled

"I don't get it either Spike." Said Twilight

"Well as reading this Fanfiction can see Discord had clearly beaten Anarchy at his own game and secure a victory for round one!" The clone Discord said

"Yes he won round one but you forget their are two rounds left!" Said the Anarchy clone.


Round two

Discord Anarchy and the ponies were floating over a small village above somewhere in Equestria.

"Round two is an old classic." Said clone Discord "Chaos if Anarchy thinks his "Worthy" of the title of spirit of chaos he better be willing to prove it which is why that charming Discord had selected this challenge."

"Yeah, yeah." The Anarchy clone said "Charming my tail but Anarchy had that charisma!"

"But can he make chaos?" The clone Discord said "who ever makes the most Chaos in this one horse town wins the round and since Discord picked this challenge he goes first."

"Discord." Princess Twilight said glaring at the real deal.

"Oh relax I'll put everything back as soon as I'm done with it." Discord said who then turn to see the happy ponies in the village below. "Umm let's see I think we should start with some cotton candy clouds." Cotton candy clouds began to form above the village. "Fallow by some chocolate milk rain." Chocolate milk began to fall on the village much to the confusion to the ponies below. "And finally four headed Hydra just for fun." Then a giant hydra appeared in the middle of the village and roared. The ponies all screamed and panic as they ran for their leaves.

"Top that Anarchy." Smiled Discord confidently.

Anarchy then gave a sly smile and then disappeared down in the village a red pegasus heading out news papers. "Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Unicorns say earth ponies stink like manure!"

An Earth pony screech to a hold and said "Wait what?"

Discord then said "That'll never work."


Five minutes later all of the earth ponies pegasi, and unicorns began fighting with each other.

Anarchy smiled at Discord wickedly.

"Oh sure if you want to do things the easy why." Said discord "By the way Chrysalis Cozy, and Tirek did it first."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked down in horror of what Anarchy had cased.

"Not even King Sombra did something this horrible!" Said Pinkie

"And it looks like Anarchy took this round too." Fluttershy said

"I can't believe I'm saying this but we can't let this guy be the new lord of Chas instead of Discord he'll tear Equestria apart!" Said Thunderlane

Twilight looked over to Discord looking depressed.

"Discord come over here please." Twilight said to Draconquus floated over looking sad.

"I'm sorry." Twilight said

Discord looked at her in disbelief.

"Your an imported part of Equestria and an imported part of this group." Twilight said

"I don't know Twilight maybe this guy should be the new lord of Chaos he certainly better at it then I am."

"Discord." Said Flash "You may always case chaos but you always mean while this guy just being a jerk to everypony for no reason."

"You also have something he doesn't have friends." Said Fluttershy with a smile.

Discord then smiled regaining his confidence. "Your right. Get ready everypony because it's not over yet!"


Round three

"Ding, Ding, Ding!" the bell ringed.

"It's not over yet!" Said the clone Discord "Time for the final round of the battle of chaos Draconquus vs Draconquus in a all out brawl!"

"Winner takes all loser lose all!" said the clone Anarchy

"In this corner the raining spirit of chaos and all around great guy Discord!" The clone Discord

The spot light showed upon Discord leaning back as another clone of Discord was rubbing his shoulders as he got up.

"And in the other corner!" Said The clone of Anarchy "The devil of handsomeness the king of charisma the challenger and soon to be the new lord of chaos Anarchy!"

Anarchy then appeared in his own spot light with two Pillars of flames next to him one each side.

"Ego much?" The clone Discord said to the clone Anarchy.

"Look who's talking?" Anarchy said

Back up in the cage the ponies were cheering for Discord all holding sings that Pinkie and Cheese made.

"Uuuummmmmm!" Said Spike waving pom poms

Discord then glared at his opponent. "I'm giving you one chance give up this revenge scheme and we can end things Amicably."

"Oh no way Dipcord!" Anarchy said "I've waited too long for this moment to turn back get ready the chaos!"

Then the lights when black then suddenly Discord appears in a black trench coat and sunglasses with buildings all around him.

"Well mister Discord it looks like the end for you."

Then an army of Anarchy clones surrounding him each wearing suits and ties one by one they charge at him but Discord karate chops them away. Soon the army was swarming over him in a large pile.

Suddenly the pile explored and then Discord grew taller then the buildings he roar loudly and shot a atomic beam at them.

"So you want to play rough do you?" The Anarchy's said they swarmed together and formed a giant three headed Anarchy. the three head grappled Discord and threw him in to space.

As Discord floated among the stars he suddenly saw a large star ship approaching him. From within the brig a clone of Anarchy in a yellow shirt gave a wicked smile. "Mister Anarchy fire the photon torpedos!" Then a clone of Anarchy in a blue shirt said "Right away captain.

The the Torpedos fired hitting it's target blasting him away.

"My heart if I had one it be breaking!" Discord said sarcastically he then glow and transformed in to a giant glowing baby then with a snap of his claws all of reality seem to fade away.

"CCCCCCAAAAAAANNNN! You believe this!?" The Anancy in the yellow shirt shouted as he vanished.

As reality began to repapered again Discord could be seen wearing a cap and cowl he drove a long black automobile and chase after a purple car thought the city streets.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!" Lough Anarchy from with in the drivers sit wear a purple suit and his face was painted white. "Catch me if you can fatman!"

"This game has gone on long enough!" Said Discord intensely

He ram his car right in to Anarchy's and a large explosion happened as the smoke cleared we see Anarchy and Discord pulling out lightsaber. discord was wearing a black cape and helmet while Anarchy wear a white GI.

Their weapons soon began to clash with one other.

"Give it up Dipcord I've got all your powers and I don't have any stupid friends to hold me back!" Anarchy said

"Oh really and how is that working out for you?" Said Discord

Anarchy smiled with a swap of his tail he tripped Discord coasting him to fall to the grounds and then held his lightsaber to Discord's throat. "Any last words?"

Discord then threw his lightsaber to up into the air.

Anarchy then dodge blearily being hit and then seeing his avenge he then said "Ha you miss!"

"Wasn't aiming at you." Discord said

Anarchy then turn to see that the saber cut open the cage and freed the ponies.

"Attack!" Shouting Rainbow as they surrounded Anarchy.

"Now wait you cheated!" Shouted Anarchy he was so startled that he tripped over the edge of the space brig blearily grapping on at the last minute. the ponies and Discord looked down at Anarchy hanging over the edge.

"You Anarchy." Said Discord. "You could never beat me because I have friends."

"No that's not true that' impossible!" Shouted Anarchy

"Join me and we'll be BFFs forever!" Said Discord

"I'll never join you!" Anarchy said as he let go of the edge and feel into the abyss. the ponies and Discord watch him fall in sadness.

"Ahem!" A voice said behind them they turn to see Anarchy floating next to them "I'm a Draconquus I can float."

"Oh right." Said Twilight blushing

"Anyway you cheated Discord their for I win by default!" Anarchy said

"Really I don't remember there being a rule that my friends can't help me." Said Discord

Clone Discord and clone Anarchy then appeared and looked over a scroll and reviewing the rules.

"His right theirs no rules saying that his friends can't help." Said Clone Discord

"Yep it's not there in black and white." Said Clone Anarchy

"Yeah clone me who side are you on!?" Said The real Anarchy

"Well Anarchy I win." Said Discord with a smirk as he then snapped his claw have wear a champion ship belt.

"NO, No, NO!" Anarchy said "I won't allow this I'll destroy Equestria I'll turn you friends into dust!"

"Um...Are you forgetting the second part of the deal?" Said Twilight

"What's that part?" Anarchy said

"The part when you have to leave and never come back?" Said Rainbow Dash

"Oh...Smooth." Said Anarchy

And with a sudden poof he was gone.


Back in the Templon gardens the ponies Discord, and Spike were enjoying their picnic.

"Well so much for our relaxing day off." Said Applejack

"At least we ha d fun." Said Pinkie Pie

"And Discord put everything back to normal." Said Flash smiling at his friend.

"Oh thank your too kind." Said Discord

"Ummmmm!" Said spike as he pointed at his mouth.

"Ooops sorry." Said Discord as he snapped his claws and the muzzle disappeared.

"Huggg Finally!" Said Spike as he gripped a hold of a submarine sandwich and swallow it hold.

Then Rarity said "I wonder what ever happened to that anarchy fellow anyway."

"Who's Anarchy?" Ask Discord

"Um Anarchy." Said Soarin "The guy we spin this entire episode dealing with."

"Doesn't ring a bell." Said Discord winking his eye.


In a another dimeson Anarchy looked at Discord furious.

"You smug arrogant jerk!" he said in a rage. "just you wait I'll find a way back and when I do I will have my vengeance!"