• Published 4th Jul 2021
  • 5,772 Views, 27 Comments

Fall of Equestria: two worlds collide - Gray Kirin



Collision between ponies and human unity and caribou from Fallen Equestria

  • ...
18
 27
 5,772

Life goes on as usual

03.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters
Time 23: 15
Equestria.

The night was quiet. A scattering of stars hung overhead. A cool breeze gently curled near the ground.

Cantata leaned back on the bench and took a deep breath from the open pack. Yes, Vetrov was right, it's better to smoke such cigarettes in freedom. The smell was softer and deeper than that of the "Gifts of Camelou", the aroma of cherries was felt.

Equa pulled a cigarette out of the pack, patted her pockets, and remembered that she had left the lighter in her other shirt. She didn't want to go to the dorm, it was just an amazing night to jump back and forth like that.

Maybe she should wait a little while for someone else to come out for a smoke? Frisky or one of infantrymen? In the meantime, Velvet can just admire the bottomless starry sky and the lights of the city to the side.

Footsteps sounded from the direction of the dormitory.
“Good night, fillady,”
“Good night, Comrade Vetrov. I forgot my lighter, can you share it?”

The Corporal sat down on the other side of the bench and handed Cantata a lighter. Equa nodded gratefully, lit a cigarette from the blue flame and put the metal box on the bench next to her.

Vetrov watched the ring of fragrant smoke that the unicorn released and reached for the lighter himself. But Velvet had a habit of twisting something in her hands and a lighter was perfectly fit for this.

Cantata grinned when Danil touched her hand, at the same time reaching for the ill-fated lighter. The man quickly withdrew his hand and coughed in embarrassment.
“I'm sorry, please. I didn't want to,”
“Oh, Corporal, Corporal... Are you so afraid of the fragile equa?”

Vetrov lowered his head into his hands. And he grinned.
"Well, not quite. More than the General who will tear me apart, if something unpleasant happens to one of you,"

Velvet grinned, taking a drag. Equa was in no hurry to answer, seemingly completely absorbed in contemplating the clouds of thick, delicious-smelling smoke.
"You tried to excuse yourself wit the General, Vetrov. You excused yourself, I myself heard "not quite"... Why didn't you finish telling me, huh?"

Equa stared into space in front of her and smiled slightly. Her cigarette gradually shortened as she puffed. Finally, Velvet chuckled as she tossed her cigarette butt into the trash.
"Well, Corporal, you've missed your chance... For today,”

Unicorn got up and went to the dorm door. But halfway through, she looked over her shoulder.
"Next time, don't pull your hand away. And it's better if you hold mine... Daniel,

Vetrov waited until the Cantata disappeared in the doorway, picked up a lighter and lit a cigarette, feeling a sprout of warmth settle inside.

There was still a report to write for the General. Vetrov took out a comm, connected and began to form something intelligible from the images of the day

04.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters.
Time 03: 00
Equestria Fallen.

"Wake up, fillady Sparkle. Wake up, but don't sing,

A quiet but confident voice pulled Twilight out of the arms of a restless slumber. Equa got up on her litter and saw an unfamiliar caribou next to her.

Twilight doubted that she was awake. So that the deer addresses the equa "fillady"? It's just not possible.

But here he is, squatting in front of her and smiling strangely.
"Fillady Sparkle, I want to show you something now. Promise to be quiet, no matter what you see,
"Yes, Sir, everything, what you wan..."

The air around the caribou rippled for a second. And he revealed a creature clad in an unprecedented black armor. Or even a golem, since the living need slots in their helmets.

Twilight watched in a daze as the "golem" raised its blind visor and a pale, flat face appeared under it. Which smiled and said cheerfully in a quite ordinary stallion voice.
"Hope, you didn't bet for money with Lyra Heartstrings about the existence of humans"

Twilight had a sharp and clear mind, which even years of being in slavery could not dull. It quickly dawned on an alicorn, that the mythical creature in front of her was more than real.

But the habits learned during the years of captivity took their toll. Twilight offered herself to the stallion as politely as she could.

But the human just clicked his teeth, pulled her by the shoulder and touched her forehead with the tips of his fingers. Right under the stump of the horn.

Sparkle was doused with cold water. Alicorn pulled away, realizing what she had done. Covered up.
"Here, it's already good. Fillady, the psychoconture won't last long, I really need to learn something from you,"
"Won't it last long? Then I'll come back... To the previous state? I will be again... Publicly available? "

Twilight almost hissed the last word. The man nodded.
"I'm not a wizard. It will take a lot of work to get back to what it was before the caribou. We can help with this. But we also need your help,"

Twilight smiled sadly.
"How can a sex slave help a mythical race that has conquered time and space? Is there really something that is beyond the control of you, the inventors?"
"There is. And also something that is simply unknown for us. And what you might know, fillady Sparkle,"

Human pulled a flat box out of the pouch on his belt, pressed a button on the end and a three-dimensional image of a four-legged pony appeared above it. The alien briefly told about why they are here and who they are looking for. He told about another Equestria, about the friendship of two such dissimilar races.

And now the visitor is asking Twilight to help his friends. Tell her what she knows about the ponies that are here.

The words of the human touched the long-silenced strings in Twilight's soul, forcing them to shake off the dust and barely audible, but still sing.

Twilight told the guest about the unusual creatures, so similar to the Equins and so much different from them. All Twilight knew, was that they had been taken by train to Canterlot and were going to be made a curiosity and a highlight of the upcoming fair. Out of the corner of her ear, equa also heard, that Dainn himself claimed these prisoners as the first prey from the perallel world.

The human thanked to an alicorn, and again touched her forehead with an imperceptibly quick movement. Twilight didn't even feel that she was falling asleep.

Upon awakening, only the chill of the "psychoconture" in the consciousness reminded of the reality of the night guest. Moreover, the fact that the right wristband has now turned into a computer, as if it came down from the pages of fantastic comics.

The bracelet, seemingly unchanged, greeted her with the voice of a night guest and said that now it was a way to contact him. And in addition, an anchor for a sobering "psychoconture".


04.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters.
Time 07: 00

The system was not particularly hospitable. A white dwarf, a small planet and swarms of asteroids around. Nothing that could attract at least someone who was friends with his head.

An ideal place for an automatic backup base.

One of the many reference points scattered throughout the least explored part of the universe, patiently waited for the ships. If a passing ship sent the correct request, the base cheerfully lit the lights, turned on the mooring beacons and opened the doors of the hangars. And she kept silent if something was wrong.

The corvette with the proud name "Boreas" was hospitably embraced by automation.

The ship floated gently into the hangar and sank to the floor. Immediately, manipulators and mechanical hands reached out to him. They changed the chipped armor tiles and dead sensors. They loaded rockets and new cells to the plasma cannons and took the shot ones. Automatic hoses supplied high-pressure air and refrigerant to the corvette.

After a few minutes, the "Boreas" was completely ready to continue the campaign. But the crew was in no hurry to go on the route.

The corvette, however, did not mind at all that its crew took a breather. He understood that not everyone, like him, was made of niobium, fullerenes and psychocomposites. Some people need a rest. "Boreas" was generally understanding about his crew. However, he never told them this. Well, what if they relax?

Captain Gideon Summerend, who was dozing without leaving the control room, smiled, completely agreeing with the thoughts of his ship.

Maxim Kormukhin, the gunner, who had already crawled past all the guns and emitters, inspected the loaded missiles, went to the shower with a sense of accomplishment.

The power engineer August Kholodov sent a dirty natelka and a spacesuit jacket to the cleaner, waved his hand to the shooter and stomped to his cabin in his mother's clothes.

Henry Jenkins, an engineer, had been in bed for a long time and had a tenth dream. Something bright, exciting and wonderfully plausible that you dream only in space.

Vadim Krylov, the navigator, went into the cabin, took the violin out of the case, adjusted it and put the bow on the strings. But before he could take even a couple of notes, his communicator beeped angrily. The message that came was not particularly pleasing, even taking into account where I had to fly, throwing a rest.
"Comrade Summerand! The order has come - we start the reactors and rush to Equestria! Priority is the highest, urgency is the highest. Eh... I feel that some kind of trouble has happened there,x
"Don't panic, Vadim! When we arrive, we'll see, what is going on. And we will draw a full ass of dark energy to everyone, who need this. Crew! Get in your seats, departure in three minutes! Course to Equestria,"


04.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters
The time is 12: 10
Equestria
"Well, look, Vibrant. Here we have a section of laser and raser processing. Cutting, engraving, there are even several metal printers. Everything whag you wants, and the hooves will be programm,"

A crimson-colored pegasus pony with a yellow mane led equa around the shop, showing and telling. Vibrant really liked the level of equipment, and these are ordinary repair shops at the spaceport! What can you find in laboratories?

Sting Ray laughed and said that it was more than she could imagine. Equa sighed dreamily. And she caught herself thinking that maybe it's not worth stopping at the workshops? Maybe work and ask for recommendations somewhere else?
"Sting, tell me, will it be possible to learn how to work with all this?"
"If possible? Vibrant, you very welcome! We will ride you on your back and humans carry you on their hands if you master the entire machine park!"
-"Hmm. I think a slightly higher salary will be enough for me,"
"And here I'm sorry. There-e-e no buje-e-ets!"

Pony and equa simultaneously broke into knowing grins and laughed. Ray leaned against equa's leg for a couple of seconds and led her further through the workshops, showing and telling.

Vibrant listened without interrupting. It was pleasant to plunge back into the atmosphere of production, where something new was done every day and hour, where unexpected and interesting tasks were constantly solved. Yes, this was not the native lab, where Aberreishen and her colleagues worked on puzzles of the interaction of magic and light rays. But nevertheless, it was good here.

At some point, equa's hearing was pricked by something very familiar, so familiar and ordinary earlier that she did not notice how they did not notice their nose. After a moment of nostalgic prostration, Vibrant listened and broke into a satisfied grin from ear to ear.

The air of the neighboring workshop was shaken by mighty, like a centuries-old oak, just as lush and spreading dirty words, addressed to the machine that had suddenly gone mad.

Vibrant sighed happily.
"Oh, it's almost like home…"

04.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters
Time 21: 22
“Satellite lock this group a few minutes ago. While they are far from any villages, but they are moving quite quickly. Our task is to intercept them, if there are prisoners, to release them. Everyone on board and move on,”

Two dozen mobile infantrymen and four unicorns from the Manehatten city guard boarded the boat. It was not the first time that Sergeant Ortega and Lieutenant Copper Shield went out on a joint task and the teams were lapped up. Both ponies and humans were calm and focused, preparing to meet those who invaded without an invitation.

The boat hummed faintly with its engines, climbing into the stratosphere and higher, gaining speed with every second.

Soldiers talked and joked in low voices before disembarking. For them, this was not the first and not the last operation. And the fact, that thay going to meet with intruders from another world, gave confidence. Guys at Dandeline Fields did it, and they will do it too.

Ponies, who had to pull off the evacuation of the prisoners themselves, if there were any, were no less confident of success than the earthlings. Four bright-eyed fillies perfectly mastered all the necessary magic. And they had to see a lot in their lifetime, even if not as much as the infantrymen.

The boat passed the upper point of the trajectory and began a rapid descent through the night and sparse clouds. The machine was speeding towards a group of intruders spotted in the plains.

The pilot brought the weapon to readiness, activated missiles and guided bombs. Ponies closed their helmets tightly and turned on the pulse amplifiers of magic in their armor. Humans loaded beam rifles and plasma carbines. The rocket man pulled his folded launcher to him, plasma gunners attached cells and coolant cassettes to their guns.

The boat, having extinguished the lights, fell out from under the clouds. The navigator immediately spotted a hundred caribou marching towards the town fifty kilometers away. The pilot flew around them in a circle, carefully peering into the sights. A small group was clearly visible, walking in the tail and differing in luminosity from the main mass of caribou.

Copper Shield, a lieutenant in the Manehattan police department, shook her head, looking at the tactical screen.
"Twenty civilians... Fillies, we'll have to give everything thoroughly. Sarge! We'll need all the magic we have, so cover us on the way,"

Sergeant Ortega, who was instructing his subordinates, nodded.
" The first squad goes with me. Sukhov, Witold- you will cover the breakthrough,"

Plasma gunners nodded, unbuckled their belts and prepared to disembark.

The boat dropped the soldiers and ponies at a distance of attack and went up, preparing to cover with fire if necessary.

Ortega sent a team to the psycholink.
"According to the plan! Let's get rid of this scum!"

The attack began. The night was pierced by the first razers and psychostrikes, cutting down warriors in the rearguard. Caribou died instantly and fell like a logs. Only clouds of smoke escaped from the place where razers hit and their faces were cramped in a death mask from psychostrikes.

For a long few seconds, caribou did not understand what was happening. Then the shouts of the foremen and the centurion were heard. The razers successfully burned through the raised oak shields, but gave up before the magical fields that the deer unfolded.

The protective spells didn't help for long. Infantrymen quickly felt, that they were no longer holding the "bundle" of a shot and a psychostrike.

And after a few of seconds, plasma gunners joined the fun and bring a natural hell on earth. The roaring jets slashed through air, earth, metal and flesh, making no distinction. The collective protective field, that caribou were trying to raise, was buckling and tearing under the plasmoids.

The first squad, led by a sergeant, flew at full speed to the group of prisoners cut off from the guards. Under the cover of their armor and protective fields, galloping four police mares.

Copper lit up her horn, pumping a teleportation spell, as an alien, killed by an Infantryman, collapsed right under her hooves. Shield jumped over dead body in one easy leap, but slipped and skidded on her side almost under the feet of the equas, who were huddled in a ball and looked with horror at the chaos going on around them.

But, praise be to Sisters, they did not try to run anywhere.

Copper and her partner completed a synchronous teleport, pulling half of the captives onto the boat. They barely had time to put them in their places, when a second group of released equas appeared in a blue-green flash, which also had to be hastily placed. There were problems with one of the "human-fillies", she rested with all her limbs, barely seeing the seat belts.

Copper, as if to a foal, explained to a terrified unicorn that these belts were not meant to do something bad. And so that nothing bad happens to her with sharp maneurs. The boat is made of metall, but honey... Amaretto? No. Amaretto is nice and soft and she doesn't need to knock on sharp pieces of iron at all. Maybe even see how Copper herself will buckle up. Well, it's not scary at all!

The pilot, seeing that all equas were on board, shouted to soldiers to move away. Ortega replied, that there were not many caribou left, they would finish them off themselves. There is no need to spend expensive bombs on them.

Moreover, now it's just a matter of principle for Infantrymen to personally waste scum, who enslaved and tormented equas.

It is not known whether the speakerphone was accidentally turned on at that moment or not, but everyone who was on the boat heard it. Released equas reacted differently, but there were more unbelievingly happy faces than suspicious or frightened ones.
“Oh, Les Déesses. Détruire une centaine en moins de cinq minutes... I wonder if our saviors are so principled in everything?”

A snow-white equa with a lush light pink mane shook her head.

On the ground, Infantrymen were finishing off last caribou. Constantly moving, changing positions after each burst and psychostrike, soldiers did not allow deers to either approach the melee or understand where the fire was coming from. The battle spells that the caribou threw did not find their targets, plowing the ground in vain or flying away into the darkness.

Here are twenty deer left. Fifteen. Eight. Trio. Not a single one.

A hundred were completely destroyed and Ortega with a clear conscience called the boat. The car picked up infantry and headed for Manehetten. Where healers and doctors were already waiting for the released with open arms.

On board, the soldiers handed to equas flasks of water and chocolates from dry food. Someone got a grillage, which caused a righteous indignation.

Copper was still reassuring Amaretto. The crippled equa didn't say a word, just wrapped her arms around unicorn's neck and shook slightly. Especially if one of Infantrymen said something out loud. Shield remembered what the briefing had said about how to handle "red" and "black" equas. The policemare had no idea what the purple collars meant. Only in her heart of hearts she agreed with the sergeant's words about the matter of principle.

Those, who do this to the defenseless mares, should be killed.