• Published 4th Jul 2021
  • 5,772 Views, 27 Comments

Fall of Equestria: two worlds collide - Gray Kirin



Collision between ponies and human unity and caribou from Fallen Equestria

  • ...
18
 27
 5,772

Arised sword

08.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters.
Equestria Fallen
Time 07: 15

Dodge Junction had woken up and was now pouring into another autumn day. The workshops were busy with noise, the market was already filled with the hubbub of customers and the periodic screams of those equas,who were being punished.

A group of equins and a few caribou were gathered around a large box placed at the edge of the square. The inscription "The best blowjob in the world! Try it for free only today! " and the hole drilled in the boards under it attracted stallions of both types, like a lamp attracted moths.

No one saw how this box was brought and put here. No one knew who could have done it. And no one was interested in it.

The stallion, who had poked his head into the box, was pushed away by the deer. Caribou shortly barked "Wait!" and unsuponized the lacing of his pants.

Five seconds later, an eerie, vibrating scream flew into the air. So tall that it was hard to believe that he even belonged to a caribou.

The impatient stag staggered awkwardly away from the box, trying to stop the blood gushing from the torn scrotum with his hands.

And there was a silent pause in the barn on the outskirts of the town. Micro-cameras installed on the square and in the box itself transmitted a beautiful picture of what was happening, and the cry of the caribou could be heard even without equipment.

The commander of the underground mares, a gray pegasus with a black mane, patted the man on the shoulder and laughed merrily.
"You've lost your bet! So when it's all over, you're taking me for a spin around the city!"

The officer just spread his hands, with an expression of utter bewilderment. He had never seen such stupid actions in his many years of service in the special forces before. And, although, according to the results of the dispute with the determined and malicious pegasus, he remained in debt, the prank was definitely good.

With a command through a psycholink, a man launched several signal rockets hidden in the town. Red howling lights soared into the sky, notifying the underground about the beginning of the operation. His soldiers already knew everything, having now come out ahead of the strike groups sitting in ambush.

And the dragon turtle, who was sitting in that very box, was extremely happy, despite the sticky tape that held it in place. After a hearty breakfast, the reptile always came to a good mood.

And reptile didn't care that now the town was flooded with fleeting street fights.

Now equas, who had been pressed, mocked and muzzled for many years, now got a weapon in their hands and an opportunity to take revenge. They didn't care about the death of equins, known for their particularly nasty attitude to slaves, caribou all cleaned up, guards who tried to "pacify and put in place".

Equas from the resistance, who had previously been hiding in the forests and impassable swamps, were determined to avenge their violated house for themselves. It was an extremely unpleasant surprise for the guards and caribou that the resistance went on this raid not with only magic and cold weapons, but with razers and light armor, the help of humans.

The four earthmen on the other hand, ran around the city like blood-thirsty spirits, supporting the attacks of equas where it was needed. Where rebels slowed down, having stumbled upon an enemy too strong for themselves, as if by magic, appeared a special forces soldier, to be breaking the situation in a few seconds.

In just half an hour, Dodge Junction was recaptured. Thanks to timely assistance and new equipment, not a single equa was killed. A few fractures and cuts don't count.

The leader of rebels, Frosty Winds, a silver pegasus with a black mane, climbed up on the statue of Dainn in the main square and gave a short but heartfelt speech, shaking the razer over her head.

And the euphoria, hope, happiness from finally throwing off the yoke enveloped the city with an almost visible veil sparkling with fervent gold sequins.

Let the unknown lie ahead. Let it be just a small provincial town. Let the rest of Equestria still languish in slavery. But the timid light of hope has already taken hold.


08.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters
Equestria Fallen
Time 09: 11

Crystal Vision felt like she was burning alive. But this is only the beginning of the attack, it will only get worse. Equa struggled in the chains, tearing her arms and neck into blood again, unable to control the convulsions.

She could not direct the flow of spiritual energy, could not form and pass through a prophecy, when a short stump was sticking out in place of her thin, elegant horn, full of pulling, burning pain.

Like raindrops, clumps of memory about the future appeared one after another and merged together, unfolding events in front of Crystal.

Equa was tossing and turning on her pallet, screaming from the terrible pictures and the pain lashing her nerves.

Sharp eyes from a height, riveted to the ground. White streaks in the sky, like a bouquet thrown on a grave. The last seconds of silence of the old world.

Blue wings spread out to the whole sky, a glint of moonlight silver.

Blinding flashes that erase any protection, blowing away the shields of cities like a house of cards hurricane. Steel dragonboats that float across the sky and send out invisible stinging rays and fire arrows that find their prey themselves.

Mechanical warriors falling from the sky-high heights. Bipeds, like equines, and quadrupeds are intelligent - they go without stopping and without knowing pity.

Under the steel tread, the royal standard trembles and falls into gray ashes. The battle formations of mighty caribou mow down like grass. The smell of thunderstorms and burnt flesh hangs in the air like a thick, clogging veil.

The crown of caribou cutting like butter by a dark gray blade.

A massive figure in armor not from this world, with a blind, eyeless visor, takes a step around the corner of the house. The beam rifle descends, and the armored hand reaches out to the seer...

Her master's voice came as if through a thick layer of water, Krystal heard, but did not understand what Equin was saying.
"I've already told you to shut up once, bitch! Blame yourself!

The visionary's muzzle was wrapped in straps, her mouth was filled with cold, disgusting-tasting rubber, which Vision hated with all her heart. How can the words of the prophecy be so muffled? How can you so cruelly plug her soul with a cork?

Hands that had once been family for a long time, roughly put Crystal in the knee-elbow position. The seer gave a muffled cry of sharp pain, trying to hold the fragments of the elusive and broken vision. To get a little detached from what the one she once loved was doing to her.

When equin finished and pushed Vision onto her pallet, Equa could not hold back the remnants of the trance and somehow heard the last words.
"You will open your mouth when you think about your behavior, whorse"

Left alone, prophetess huddled into a ball, sobbing not so much from the pain below, but from the bitterness and heaviness of the vision. Until the execution of which there were a day left, hardly more. Krystal had a similar experience before the Fall, which she met lying in bed, absolutely crushed by the knowledge of what was coming, just like now.

Maybe the approaching apocalypse is fully deserved? Maybe the invasion will serve only for good and something new will grow on the ashes of the old world, maybe kindness, love and harmony will be reborn in the cleansing fire?

But is it possible to create it on the blood, even the blood of the enslavers? Can sparks of shots become a spark of hope?

Crystal, completely exhausted by the prophetic attack, once again humiliated by someone she once loved, purely and selflessly, by whom she was betrayed and tortured, lay and quietly sobbed from the acrid bitterness and despair that twisted her soul.

And, along with the tears running down her muzzle, came a soft, now affectionate echo of a visionary attack. It was as if a large and warm white wing wrapped around Crystal.

A new dawn. Broken chains. The elegant palm of the royal equa, shaking the massive, covered with unprecedented armor right hand. A new friendship.

Hope.

Exhausted, Krystal fell into a dreamless sleep. And there was the shadow of a smile on her lips.

08.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters
Equestria
Time 11: 15

A soft push brought Zekora out of the embrace of slumber, in which the images of the last days were spinning in a surreal dance. Playing cards, on which the "skins" of "Ingvar" and "Hagen" rode, a black boat that grew huge bat wings, an endless ocean of stars, in which the equa that asked for the control room of the "Boreas" floats merrily laughing breaststroke.

Zebra blinked, still afraid in her heart that the modest little cabin would also melt away, like the recent phantasmagoria, and she would wake up in the house of Hirtir.

But the technological interiors surrounding her did not even try of blurring into a shaky haze, remaining reassuringly real.

Zekora opened the transparent soft flap and got up from the sleeping cell, stretching with pleasure. Everything was real, the shaman who had fully woken up could distinguish one from the other with confidence.

Even the strange aura of "Boreas", which for the first time was frightening with its strangeness, now began to seem cozy. Zekora, accustomed to always thanking her surroundings for their care and services, pressed her forehead against the wall in a silent expression of this gratitude. And the corvette did not remain unresponsive, sending a ticklish wave of approval to the zebra.

It was strange to feel such a response from something inanimate, but the ship now seemed to be a rational being with its own will, feelings and thoughts. Although, why did it seem? He was really there.

Zekora was pulled out from philosophical reflections by the rustle of the speaker and the voice of gunner, asking if she was dressed and if it was possible to enter. Zebra hastily wrapped herself in the blanket pulled from the bed and pointed at the icon of the opening door on the control panel. Woven of orange light with no visible source, the icon briefly changed color to green and the hermetic doors silently parted.

The man handed the striped equa the gold rings cleaned of paint.
"We are landed, and delegation waiting for you. And your jewelry, fillady. As good as new, not a flake of red left,"
"Yes, it was important for me to have a beautiful shine, Thank you for your caring gesture. However, I dare to ask A couple of minutes to be alone. Freedom again since I have been given, I want to get dressed in private,"

The gunner threw up his hands in a painfully familiar "no questions asked" gesture and disappeared through the door.

Sighing with satisfaction, Zekora pulled off and threw the blanket back into the sleeping cell and pulled out clothes from the bedside cabinet. Underwear, tight-fitting but weightlessly soft and delicate, a shirt made of light and durable "carbon fiber", trousers and a jacket made of a rougher "self-hardening", which the "Boreas" engineer gave zebra, saying that this "outfit" would hold even manticore claws and teeth, which zebra could hardly believe.

The gunner had already left with the rest of the crew to conduct a post-flight check and prepare for the next flight, but Zekora remembered the way to the ramp well.

From the side compartment, where several cabins were tightly huddled together, zebra walked past the stairs to the control room, which, contrary to all ideas, was located not on the bow or upper deck, but in the depths of the ship, past several locked doors to the technical compartments.

The sensitive herbalist caught how dry, repeatedly regenerated air mixes with fresh, smelling rain and grass.

And although she was grateful to the "Boreas"s, the ship was too alien and unusual. The zebra preferred to get off as soon as possible, to feel soft grass and earth under her hooves instead of composite corridors and armor.

Almost reaching the stairs leading to the hold, Zekora heard the cheerful clatter of hooves and froze, face to face colliding with herself. The same stripes, the same blue eyes, the same mohawks and gold rings on her neck and legs.

The zebra-equa was so surprised that she did not pay attention to the pegasus with the royal employee's medallion accompanying her pony-replica. The bright green winged filly did not interfere, allowing the two zebras to calmly survive and accept the meeting of their reflection.

Zekora-equa squatted down so as not to overhang herself, but about four hooves. Zekora-pony chuckled softly, not taking her long, studying gaze from her copy from the parallel Equestria. After a few long seconds, they both laughed in unison.
"I was heard, that I would like the assistant however, I did not expect this. But I managed to overcome my amazement. I'll tell you-welcome, savannah's daughter!"

"And my friends told me the same thing, and, as I see, they did not lie at all. I am glad to have such an unusual meeting. I wish you a warm rain under your hooves,"

The striped equa hugged the four-legged healer with a quiet sigh. The green pegasus giggled and joined in, wrapping the zebras in her wings.
"I would welcome you on behalf of the Sisters, but since we have spontaneous hugs… You can call me Dissolent, or Dissi, if we work well together. Come on, I'll show you the lab that we've prepare for you,"

08.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters.
Equestria Fallen
Time 14: 57

Hirtir walked down the street in a gloomy mood. He was gnawed by resentment for losing a zebra to some visitor. The striped bitch was extremely useful and pleasant to handle, it was a pity to lose her, but card obligations are unbreakable.

Out of the corner of his eye, catching the turn to the street where Ingvar and Hagen stopped, the commandant chuckled and abruptly changed direction without slowing down. It is worth using the wonderful pocker deck again and winning back the zebra.

The door was opened by a starved maid who once owned this house. Without looking into Hirtir's eyes, she bent down and said that the gentlemen were not there right now, but she was ready to serve the guest until they arrived.

Hirtir took her by the throat and dragged her into the hallway, intending to take advantage of her helpfulness right now.

The door closed of its own accord and the world faded for Hirtir. The last thing he remembered was the terrible feeling of the wrongness of the chestnut maid and the cold metal under his fingers where warm, pliable flesh should have been.

After some time, the caribou went out into the street. He looked around the evening city, as if he had seen it for the first time, and quickly set off towards the guard barracks. The tune that he hummed briefly to himself would not be recognized by anyone in this world.

"It’s under crimson skies, hell’s horizon
Our trap will spring
Unaware of our presence they’ll be marching
Straight to their doom

We are prepared for war, ready to fire
Stand by to charge
Counting down as they march into destruction
Their time has come

They’ll never know, we give no warning
We set a trap, they took the bait
Leading them straight into hell

They will not live to tell the tale
We’ll strike at dusk and fight ’til dawn
Tonight our foe is bound to fail
Our time is now, all ready at arms

Upon our chosen ground dead men marching
No sign of hope
Victory will be ours before the dawn breaks
Tonight we charge

Chaos and disorder sound of the attack
Charging down the mountain, frontal assault
Guns light up the darkness, mortars rip the ground
Like a force of nature shaking the field

They’ll never know, we give no warning
We set a trap, they took the bait
Cut off retreat

Released
Unleashed
The beast within, berserker rage is
Released
Unleashed
A storm, a force, unbreakable warmachine..."


08.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters
Equestria Fallen
Time 18: 31

The mood at Cold Creek garrison was rather gloomy.

For some reason, the commandant got stuck at the next drill review of the insufficiently polished armor and swords of several brand-new Pegasus. He yelled for a long time, selflessly and highly artistic, so that even the experienced ears rolled up into a tube.

The commandant was clearly in a bad mood, forcing the entire garrison to work on the sports town, clean equipment and march for the next three days until the end of the day.

And he also sent to the nearby town all the equas, that the guards kept for service, entertainment and a few caught underground mares.
"So that life does not seem like honey to you, assholes! Fucking cut it out!"

This is how the commandant commented on his order to the caretaker and the head of the guard.

08.11.20... from the Accession of the Sisters
Equestria Fallen
Time 20: 30

A caribou, whistling cheerfully, walked through the evening Baltimore, holding the leash of his new acquisition. A cream-colored equa pegasus of twenty-three years old got to him today not without bidding. A friend from the city council almost outbid the price, but the rune master went to extreme measures, uncorking the stash.

This bitch was too good to just let her go. "Red", petite and elegant, narrow where necessary, delightfully obedient and skillful.

At home, having had a lot of fun with his new slave, the rune master went to sleep, rejoicing to himself that the previous owner of this bitch broke his neck, falling drunk from the stairs.

The runemaster snorted and rolled over. The creamy pegasus opened her eyes. Stars outside the window shone coldly and sharply, turning reality into a frozen nightmare with a dead light. Time itself seemed to freeze under the touch of thin pale rays, pulling life out of the world. And it was not the velvet dome of the night sky that hung over his head, but the Abyss opened its mouth, dotted with needle-sharp teeth.

When the neighbors and the guards came running to the heart-rending and incoherent screams far after midnight, the room resembled a slaughterhouse. The walls, floor, and ceiling were splattered with blood, and pieces of the rune master's body were scattered in corners and furniture. The head of a caribou with horns stuck in its eye sockets rested on a table surrounded by a drawing of a four-ray star made in his own blood. The wind howled in the room, freely flying into the window, knocked inside.

And the cold autumn stars played mockingly in the shards of glass on the floor.

The new slave, who somehow miraculously survived, huddled under the bed in the far corner and shaking. When she was pulled out, the distraught equa kicked and bit, recovering only after several strong slaps in the face. Unable to understand from fear what was happening, not realizing that she had attacked the stallions, the cream-colored pegasus muttered incoherently about a demon that had descended through the star rays and taken the rune master.
"I-i-it-t-t b-bec-cames so cold-d and e-empty, so d-dr-rear-ry-y... E-everything made no-sense... He c-came from Ab-bys... He c-came... He will come again! He's coming for me! Please! Please! Good sirs! Protect me! Hide me! I don't want to! I don't want to! Beg you, sirs!"

To investigate what happened, two caribou shamans and a unicorn mage arrived at the house of rune master. But they didn't find anything, and equin fainted at all when he tried to investigate strange footprints on the floor, as if left by the soles of protective hoorseshoes, but of an elongated shape. Everything that the "demon from the stars" touched literally absorbed magic and breathed the Abyss.

Even caribou could not stand it for a long time and soon came out, sealing the house. On the advice of the shamans, the commander of the guard transferred his caribou and equins to martial law, gathering them in the garrison.

And the crazy pegasus was taken to a shelter for inspection and resale. Soon she was back on the trading platform, but already in a purple collar and with a big discount. The new owner was found quickly and the cream pegasus went along with the smart equin to his home.

It's just a pity that when leaving the palanquin, where the new mare was caressing him on the way, the dandy caught his foot on the threshold and fell with his temple on the curb stone.

In the confusion, no one noticed how the cream pegasus disappeared somewhere.

They found her much later, wandering around the Baltimore hydroelectric power station. The pegasus, even when she was shaken during the interrogation, continued to mutter about a demon from starlight, a soul-burning cold and three glowing green eyes.