• Published 24th May 2021
  • 239 Views, 5 Comments

The Humane 6 - LightningChaser04



The Mane 6’s adventures in the human world. As humans

  • ...
 5
 239

The Art of the Prank

It was a nice morning in the city. Aurelia and Pinkamena were at Felicia’s house for a nice visit. The two girls knocked the door. Felicia answered it. “Oh, hello girls. Welcome!” said Felicia. Aurelia and Pinkamena came in.
“Hey Felicia, wanna learn to be a prankster like the two of us?” asked Aurelia.
“Umm, I don’t know..” replied Felicia.
“Come on! Loosen up girl! It’ll be fun! Pranks are harmless!” added Pinkamena.
“Um, ok. Where to start?” asked Felicia.

The girls went to the park and saw Titania playing Marble Math on her tablet. “There’s our subject.” whispered Aurelia while hiding under a bush. They waited for Titania to go away for this to work. After a few minutes, Titania went to talk to Hyacinth, who had arrived at the park. This was the perfect time to scare Titania. They unlocked the iPad and downloaded a different wallpaper. The original wallpaper was a galaxy, which, in the lock screen changed into an egg-shaped evil mustachioed guy, and the home screen was a selfie of the three laughing and a “Gotcha!” text bubble.

After Titania returned, she saw the lock screen for an eggy surprise. And then she unlocked it, revealing the pranksters. After she yelled “AURELIA, PINKAMENA, FELICIA!!!”, the three popped out of the bush, bursting into laughter. Strangely, Fluttershy wasn’t afraid of Dr. Egghead. But Twilight was.

^pretty creepy, right?^


8:30 AM

Delilah Daisy Dale was delivering the mail. And then, Aurelia saw a sign saying “This way to residential area” and another one saying: “This way to the robot dog.” Felicia erased the whiteboard signs, and in a very convincing serif font, Pinkamena swapped the writing. That way, when Delilah came by, she would go the wrong way. And she did. The giant robot dog licked the small mail girl loads and loads of times. But then eventually the girls revealed themselves for a laugh.


Bellatrix Selenium Grande was performing her magic tricks for a kid’s birthday party, when she saw a yummy s’more on the table. ‘ok, priorities, Bellatrix. S’more later, magic now.’ she reminded herself.

Then after the show, Trixie went to get the s’more. She took one bite, and then the minty taste of toothpaste touched her tongue. “AAAAAHHH!! THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BELLATRIX CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! THERE’s TOOTHPASTE IN THERE!!” cried Bellatrix, as her sister and assistant Stacy Lillian Grande motioned ‘cuckoo-cuckoo’ and tried it herself. History repeated itself.

The three pranksters replaced the marshmallow with clear white toothpaste.


Felicia was food-colouring an onion red. Why, you ask? To make caramel onions for Jackie! She coloured the onion red, dipped it in caramel and gave it to Jackie, who flipped on tasting the ‘apple’.

Aurelia and Pinkamena had really rubbed off on her.


Stacy Lillian Grande was shopping with Bellatrix, her younger sister. The three pranksters were around. They trapped Stacy’s car in a circle of shopping trolleys. After 30 minutes, the sisters came out for a big surprise.


Delilah opened her house’s door one day to hear a HOOOOOONKKK!!

The girls taped an airhorn to the wall. And then, when the doorknob hits the horn, HOOOOOONKKK!!

Author's Note:

Info:

Pinkamina (Pinkie Pie)and Aurelia (Rainbow Dash)attempt to teach Felicia (Fluttershy) the ways of the prankster. Their targets are Stacy Lillian Grande (Starlight Glimmer) and Bellatrix Selenium Grande (Trixie Lulamoon), or maybe Delilah Daisy Dale (Muffins/Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo).

Thanks to @OtakuTsundere for the idea.