• Published 24th May 2021
  • 237 Views, 5 Comments

The Humane 6 - LightningChaser04



The Mane 6’s adventures in the human world. As humans

  • ...
 5
 237

Titania and the Substitute

It was a typical school day for Titania. She was expecting a physics class with Mrs. Waters, and an interesting AumSum time video, but she was sick that day, and Vice Principal Selena, who was Titania’s maths teacher, had an announcement. “Attention students, due to Mrs. Waters’ sick leave, a substitute will arrive, which means pindrop silence until he comes.” said Selena. Once the whole class (Yes, even Aurelia, who was quite a loudmouth) kept quiet, she got off her chair and said “Thank you class.”
Everyone responded with a song.
“Thaaank youuu Misss Seleeenaa!”
Selena walked out, and then after a few minutes, another teacher came in.

“Hello students! Good afternoon My name is Mr D’Souza Cord.” He started writing on the board, while spelling it out. “D-apostrophe-S-O-U-Z-A C-O-R-D. All right, now that that’s settled, I’m gonna sit back on my chair and play a video of AumSum time.”
Mr D sat down. *fart* The class was in hysterics. “Gotcha!” said Pinkamena and Aurelia in unison. Mr Cord was also laughing along. A whoopee cushion!

https://m.

After the silly gag with the black haired guy, AumSum, the whole class were laughing a lot. But it made no sense to Titania. Why would he be telling us about mobile covers when we clearly need education on other stuff?

Mr Cord changed it to “How does an AC work.” ‘Heh. Basics..” thought Titania. Mr Cord switched it to “How to make slime.” “Cars 3 movie.” “How to build a roller coaster.” “How to trap teal platypuses.” “How to make a scrolling platform game on Scratch.”, in that order.

The last one was most useless as that was Titania’s own video. But hey! She did earn her fifteen minutes of fame from it! Among her class too. Strangely, no one knew that TeenTitania500 was her YouTube channel. The name was her brother’s idea though. And her brother was griffpatch.

Three little girls kept asking for her autograph. ‘Thanks Mr Cord..’ thought Titania.

Author's Note:

The song thank you is based off my own class when I was in 4th grade. :rainbowwild:

D’Souza Cord is none other than Discord.

Credit to AumSum time for existing.

Idk if there’s a real yt channel called TeenTitania500. Credits to them then. Griffpatch for existing.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment