• Published 6th Sep 2012
  • 1,034 Views, 3 Comments

Octavia's summer vacation... - Omega



the story about the best of friendships being tested and possibly torn apart...

  • ...
 3
 1,034

Chapter 2:Backstabs Shenanigans and more backstabs

~~Chapter 2~~

*beep beep!* “ugh... why did I have to sneak out so last night? Oh yea… I wanted to see pinkie” I said with a tired groan. “Its 5:30 am… got to get ready for the PAT’s… later today I’ll be able to hang out with the girls and with pinkie, but… right now… I have to get up…” I said as I slowly slithered out of bed, and did my normal routine; I got ready and headed toward the university, the glorious university that awaits me in the near future. At the facility, I ran into Rainbow dash, and Colgate. I was un-trusting of both of them… Rainbow dash saying she would go out and backstab should I go for the mare of my dreams, and Colgate of which was my Ex… they were the only two people I could communicate with so with that, I sucked it up and hung out with them. Long testing time, only 2 breaks, had no food and only a bottle of water… completely famished, and testing over I headed home, I then called up Vinyl and Lyra hoping they would be able to do something today and they wanted to hang out with me. Of course Rainbow dash tagged along with us, and my house was the last stop. I see Dash talking to the others wanting our conversation private… I see Lyra and Scratch just shrug and trotting away; Rarity had other ideas for she knew, my secret plan and started to make out with the Pinkie not more than 3 yards distance away from me… in a state of absolute shock Dash comes towards me…

“I told them Octavia, I told Rarity about your plan to steal pinkie from her. Pinkie knows as well…”

“WHAT THE BUCK, RAINBOW!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!? I trusted you with that, and now look; she’s probably not going to go out with me because that ‘plan’ of mine is a real Dick move. “

“Yea… Pinkie said she’d probably not go out with you because of it, you’re welcome Octavia.” That moment out of all the death stares I’ve given… that was the worst one... Dash nervously laughing… gave me a tap on the shoulder, then flew off to perform a sonic rainboom, my icy cold stare adamant, following her until she quickly passed over the horizon, Rarity laughing her flank off, pinkie joining in. I felt horrible… small compared to the world… as if I had shrunk down to a fifth in size.

“Nice plan Octavia, Good luck trying it, not that you had any luck in succeeding in the first place. HAHAHAHA. You’ve really outdone yourself ‘Tavi.” I opened my mouth to defend myself only to be interrupted by Pinkie.

“hah good luck being with me, I’ll be your best friend, *gasp* you ARE my best friend, but you’re still in the friend Zone, no getting out of there, OOOOHHHH!! RARITY you know where else you can’t get out of? Quicksand!! That stuff’s impossible to get out! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!! CHOCLATE MILK!!!! BESTIE!!! Can you get me some chocolate milk? I LIKE CHOCLATE MILK!!!!” In the preceding chaos… Vinyl and Lyra came to support me, holding back the tears… I quickly go inside my house along with all my friends, Rarity and Pinkie like shadows behind us...

A few days had passed after that event… With nonstop torture from everypony, reminding of how lonely I am, making sure I understand that I will never find a special somepony for me… making me seem like the ONLY one that would never find THE one… Rainbow dash not to be heard from again… Pinkie feeling kind of sorry for me, suggests that I meet up with a friend of hers… but then quickly decides its best otherwise for , I’m just a cunt that likes stealing fillyfriends from others… I manage to end up getting Pinkie into letting me meet up with her friend Fluttershy, she was a quiet pony, not as graceful as I thought, but definitely much more than that of pinky, Shy was pretty cool, she also like to play cello, and her favorite songs to play where also mine. Granted she never played but always loved to listen. She was pretty awesome, but she wasn’t the ‘prize’ that I had wanted…

Fluttershy even started to go out with Rarities younger sister Apple Jack* it seemed that everyone was getting a fillyfriend but me… Vinyl noticed how upset I was, and tried to help me get with pinkie, I made sure it was ok that she was helping me, and so not to like the same mare as my best friend, Vinyl said she had no emotional attractions to Pinkie, spirits up a little we tried to sever the horrible relationship that was of rarity and pinkie, Lyra joined in along with us just so she could get a chance to get back at Rarity for being mean to all of us, Bon Bon was siding with Rainbow Dash and was not to keen on what we were doing… but she let us be. I mean, even Pinkie likes to listen and play music, while rarity stuck to her clothes… we all got bored of her petty fashion designs, cloths and different needles and hoof guards. It had to end…
One day, after trying our hardest to separate the two, we felt that the relationship was corroding, me remembering how every single mare in the past, I have sought after, always chose a stallion or another mare that was always…. Douchier… always the one that would seem to use them only for sex, and not want to have an actual relationship, so… I sucked in my gut and decided to be that kind of pony.

“FOR PINKIE!!!!” I shouted in confidence, it was the day of ‘attack’ I’ve been practicing by going on 4hoof.NMN/mlh/ much more often than anypony should have, the day came, Vinyl was grounded and wasn’t able to be with us, it was also past 6pm so Bon Bon had to be home already, it was just Lyra and I, hanging out texting Pinkie, we tricked her into thinking that Lyra was Bon Bon, and managed to sever the relationship, just then pinkie started crying… and realized we were lying to her about one or more details… she said she hated me… Lyra and I dubbed Pinkie when she was like as Pinkamena Diane Pie, it was simple to manage, but it was still frustrating… in the midst of that night I realized she liked me and Vinyl…. Relived to hear that, I knew from the past Vinyl told me that she didn’t like Pinkie, knowing that information, I quickly relayed it over to Pinkamena… Vinyl wasn’t allowed to communicate with any of us, however we forgot what kind of personality the DJ had towards her parents… she was texting Pinkamena as well. In the end we realized that Vinyl had become blind with affection in the past 24hours and wanted to be with Pinkie, just as much as me… under the circumstances where Pinkamena was yelling over the phone

“I HATE YOU OCTAVIA, YOU TOO BON BON OR LYRA, I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANY MORE…ONE THING IS FOR SURE THOUGH…. I WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH YOU EVER OCTAVIA!!!” Lyra unharmed just shrugged off the hatred… I sank like a rock onto the cold stone floor, the fountains spraying me like it was pouring…

“I-I…” *sniffling* “Lyra… what have we done…?” I said in complete disbelief…

“We pissed her off!! YEA!!!” Lyra said in an accomplished tone, quickly picking up on my sadness “Hey ‘Tavi… you… you gonna be ok…?” she said picking me up from what felt like my eternal resting spot.

*sigh…* “yea… this happens to me a lot… I’ll be fine Lyra… I’m all wet… and its getting pretty late… you wanna just crash at my house Lyra?” she nodded, smirking, probably at the fact I used slang, right now I couldn’t care less…
Upon arriving at my house, walking distance from the shops, I received a text from pinkie…

“Why…? Why did you lie…?”

“because all the mares I go after like the ‘badponies’ over me, so I became what I despise the most, but do you see my reasoning” I responded fearing she would not transform into Pinkamena and go overboard about it, sure enough…. I was talking to Pinkamena…

“Still you lied to me about Vinyl! And she loves me a lot!! You know… if you didn’t lie… to me… I would’ve chosen you Octavia… goodbye…”

Heartbroken… a third time…no fourth… too many to count…. All by the same pink mare… I then realized my best friend…. Went out with the mare that I liked from day one… and she already loves her in 10 seconds flat… I felt betrayed by Vinyl… I texted Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle, seeing as Twilight was my therapist in these sorts of conundrums, and shy was Pinkies closest friend, Shy confused on the subject as what happened, and twilight had become angry with me for attempting to steal Rarities fillyfriend away from her, it was morally incorrect, but love makes us think irrationally, and makes you crave a person when you know you can’t have…

(Authors notes: *I KNOW AJ AND RARITY ARE NOT RELATED JUST BEAR WITH ME ON THIS… If the concept is too much for everyone to handle, I’ll change it, but trust me, it works out better this way oh and also another thing, the mane 6 might represent the elements of harmony but that is all, some may not have met at all, EX: pinkie and flutter, did not know Rainbow Dash, Twilight sparkle, Rarity and AJ, and infact Shy and pinkie STILL don’t know who twilight is, the others do, also more chapters to come, this is still only the beginning of it all)