• Published 5th Sep 2012
  • 1,445 Views, 14 Comments

Snapshots - Shingo

  • ...
0
 14
 1,445

Never Again

A yellow pegasus filly stood on a cloud. She looked over the edge and her pupils shrunk to pinpricks. A push from behind her caused her to fall from the cloud. After tumbling in the air for a few seconds, she was suspended in the air. Her wings folded to her body as she came to the realization that she had to fly. Her wings refused to move and she fell downwards. She landed on another cloud. When she stood up, she was surrounded by other ponies her age. All of them had mocking smiles on their face.

“Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy can hardly fly!” they chanted. They kept chanting, pointing and laughing at the filly. She closed her eyes and tears formed in them. She crouched down to cower and she…

*

Rainbow Dash sat up from the bed she was in. She woke up in a cold sweat and was heavily panting. Her head was placed in her forelegs. That dream again. It just keeps coming back to haunt me. Why can’t it go away? A yellow foreleg was placed on her waist. Rainbow Dash looked to her left and saw a sleeping yellow pegasus. She had a smile on her face and was mumbling something in her sleep.

“Love you Rainbow,” she mumbled. Rainbow Dash smiled and stroked the pony’s mane. The smile on the sleeping pony’s face grew. She went under the covers and hugged the sleeping pony with a mantra running through her mind.

Never again.