• Published 9th Apr 2022
  • 128 Views, 0 Comments

A mare named Target - PurpleArtist

  • ...
 0
 128

The Date and the stallion

In the War Department Target and Bullseye were given new orders where a soldier named Purple Artist he was starting to wear down in the mental state where his wife was recently killed and his mental state is lowering where Target told command that it would be better to let him to find his place to get better.

Command told them to go where he lives in the outskirts of Ponyville where they took a train where at the house they seen a moderate purple alicorn on a lawn chair with sunglasses where the 2 mares came into his vision where he asked the 2 petiet and cute mares on what they want where they told him they were there to watch him where he doesn't want to be spied on but got to follow the chain of command.

They followed him on the room where they'll be staying at but she seen him hold a picture to his chest holding it by magic and lightly crying where the picture he's holding is of his ex sister in law/ ex wife who was killed well she was killed when they were still married but she just placed her hoof around the 20 year old stallion and told him it's ok where she hugged him to comfort him.

He told her that she's soft and cuddly like how his wife Doctor Healing was where she was a doctor in Manehattan and friendly but cuddly and cute like how she is where what he told her made her blush.

She told him that he isn't bad looking either where he's cute but asked on how was his wife where Purple told her that she was well very friendly and sweet where she was a good looking mare who was married to his brother before divorcing him and coming to live with him away from his brother and stayed with Purple then the 2 gotten married but she was bigger then life.

She was a nice mare always saw the goodness in ponies but worked at the most worked a tough job but she died about a month after giving birth to twins a earth pony filly and colt pegasus where his 7x grand cousin was a earth pony and his wife was a pegasus and there daughter her husband was a pegasus.

He told her about his sister who she was a lovely pony where she drowned to death instead of teleporting away where his real parents well his father was a red unicorn and mother was a blue pegasus where his brother is ice blue pegasus well his sister was the same color but he's purple but his and his wife pegasus son is ice blue and daughter well she's light red.

The 2 talked and gotten to know each other better where the 2 from Target eyes she used her hooves and drew a heart around them calling them a perfect couple where Target she used her hoof threating to beat up her sister where she just didn't bother them anymore.

At night it was a warm night not too hot not too cold just right where it's nice and warm where Target was tossing and turning where she got up and went into Purple Artist's room and asked if she can sleep with him for the night where she can't sleep where he told her sure just for the night but don't cuddle up with him where she gotten into his bed and still cuddled up with him and she had a relaxing night with him behind her to keep her warm and safe.

After a week of of watching him she was ready to make a move on him but didn't thinking it was either too soon or don't want to make him think to that she's going to forget about his dead wife so she just waited where she thought the timing needed to be right not too soon or not too late just in between where she doesn't want to make him think that they need to be together or what not.

After almost a 2nd week went by they were called back to Canterlot where before Target left she stayed behind where in the backyard Target seen Purple Artist getting a tan on his belly well under side and face where Target she walked up to him and asked him out on a date which he told her fine but in Ponyville where she told him alright she'll be there.

Friday evening in Canterlot she came out of her room in a laundered rose colored dress where her mother asked on where she's going all fancy where she told her that she's going on her date but she needs to get to the train station with in a few minutes or she'll run late on her date so she quickly left and got to the train station and boarded the train and gotten to Ponyville in the nick of time to see Purple was waiting for her to walk with her to the resturant.

In the resturant she told him it looks nice for a small town where he told her it's alright it may not be a Canterlot level of fancy but it just get's by.

The 2 just talked on what they were going to get where he was going to get spaghetti and garlic bread and she was going to get daffafiole sandwich, spaghetti with sauce with a salad but the 2 gotten water as a drink but the 2 started to stare into there blue eyes where they were in love with each other where the 2 also talked as well.

There meals arrived after awhile where they ate then talked again where they just talked more when they didn't chew but before they where after they ate and gotten desert where they ate then Purple paid the bill where they left where they enjoyed the night and she stayed the night.

After a few months of dating it's march where Target seen something with on Purple where she asked on what it is where by the window he sat down where he had a small box and used his magic to open the box where he asked her to marry him where a tear ran down her eye.

She told him she will marry him where he used his magic and placed the engagement ring on her horn and the 2 kissed and hugged where she was incredability happy where she went home after tearing up where she started to pack up where her father asked on where she's going where she told him the good news that she's getting married and going to move in with her fiance now where she isn't living under there roof anymore where her unicorn father told her to take care but if he starts to treat her like a jerk then let him know and he'll deal with her soon to be husband.

In Ponyville she was at the kitchen table where she planned her and her fiance husband's wedding but didn't know if she wanted in Ponyville or in Canterlot her and his home town or in her new residence where she didn't get to bed until almost 2:45 AM but Purple he was out dead asleep where she didn't have a hard time to cuddle up with him but his alarm clock gotten her up where he gotten up, kissed her on her head then he went to work closing the bedroom door and the shades were closed to keep the sunlight out.

A week later in Canterlot the 2 gotten married but Target she felt sick where she threw up in the bathroom after getting married but went to the doctors for a check up only to find out she's expecting a foal where she couldn't wait to tell Purple where when he got home from work he was excited where he hugged her almost breaking her back but he let her go before he gotten hurt.