• Published 9th Apr 2022
  • 129 Views, 0 Comments

A mare named Target - PurpleArtist

  • ...
 0
 129

The surpirse

While at work she heard over the radio in her room of a fire at the Ponyville Art and Supply store but she didn't go due to her tummy been hurting since this morning and it doesn't help that she's pregnant where she just sat there on the couch listing to the radio to her program that runs between 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM where at 2:44 PM she heard the door creek open where she also heard coughing where she turned around.

She seen Purple and asked on why his body is covered in smoke where she asked on what happened where he told her somepony caught fire to the store, the fire spread fire so fast and he tried to put out the fire where it speaded faster then a heart beat but she asked on what he wants for dinner where he told her pizza where she told him the only Pizza joint in town is owned by a weird red unicorn that's a distant cousin of Pinkie Pie.

He told her that he's been giving him business since he moved to Ponyville but he does make a delicious pizza which she agreed to as well where she told him she'll go and order it around 3:30 and go pick it up when it's ready but she doesn't like how crazy he is where Purple told her that she's the only mare that farts well toot but it better not be garlic throughout the pizza or he'll be sleeping with a gas mask his military M3-10A1-6 gas mask or M2 gas mask so he won't suffocate or asphyxiate on her gas.

She just smiled where she told him she'll get 3 pizza's and have 2 of them with garlic for her and let him suffocate or what not when she toot's where she told him when she cooks beans and when he eats beans he toot's well farts when he eats beans but she places her hoof on his flank.

He just went to take a shower to get the smoke off of him where after awhile she seen him soaking in the bath tub after a shower soaking in warm water and soap where she asked if he wants anything where he told her for a cup of soda where she went down stairs and it didn't help of her and Purple's foal in her to be kicking but the foal been kicking too much where she been thinking about going to the hospital to get it checked out.

She placed the soda onto the table that surrounds the sink but noticed Purple's moderate cobalt blue magic aura around her and he bought her into the bath tub where she and he talked romantic like until there were some air bubbles that popped where Target was embarresed where she tooted but Purple kissed her.

The 2 showered to get the soap off of them but while drying off the 2 made out where after awhile of fully drying off she gotten the menu for the pizza place where Target used telecommunication magic and placed the order of 3 pizza's and 2 of them covered in garlic and with garlic dipping sauce where she's going to put Purple through Tartarus where it costed her 50 bits for the pizza's and a pizza cookie with M&M's on them.

At night after she and her husband and there 3 foals also there niece and nephew ate the pizza's, brushed there teeth but she didn't tell that the 2 pizza's she and the foals ate had garlic on them where she heard Purple cough then get up where he galloped over to the window and breath deeply where he used his magic to get his military gas mask where she heard breathing through an mask where Target used her hooves and removed her husband's military gas mask and placed it onto the floor.

She heard him looking for the gas mask but then heard him fall where he broke his gas mask & respirator where he went to sleep in the living room sleeping on the couch but she had a plushie to cuddle with where she the light sleeper told herself that he'll be crawling back.

She slept through out the night in peace just sleeping on her right side with a plushie where it was 8:50 AM when she got up where Purple was gone but the kids were off at school.

She went out to get a few things then go shopping for food where she seen Purple back at home upstairs cleaning out his nose to make sure there's no boogers in his nose.

A month later she came in with a couple more Pizza boxes where she seen Purple in a light blue shortsleeved shirt with dark accents and tie, dark blue trousers with yellow side stripes, utility belt and police hat where she was kinda shocked to see him in a uniform where she loves stallions in uniform espescially a certian purple alicorn whom she's married to and bearing his foal.

The 2 kissed but asked if he should be working where he told her not until tomorrow morning but he spent some money to pay Rarity to make his uniform and it took several hours but he's just getting use of breaking in to his new uniform and the trousers are a tab bit tight around his male area where he'll make the uniform comfortable.

In the morning in the kitchen she sat on the floor where she had a stainless steel pot that slopes inwards but painted chrome where she just waited for the coffee to get ready but she heard a thud where she got up and trotted over to the door and she brought in the morning paper like a dog where at the dining room table she read the morning paper where when she got done she closed it and fold it back up as she never opened it but the coffee got done.

She made herself a cup of coffee where she used her light cornflower blue magic aura where she placed 2 sugar cubes and a 1 tablespoon 1/2 teaspoon worth of cream into the coffee cup where after she stur it with a metal spoon but let it cool off a bit so she wouldn't burn or scold her tongue, mouth and neck.

After lightly blowing on the coffee her husband came down where he made himself a cup of coffee where even though it's scalding hot she seen him pour himself a cup and drink the coffee that's scalding hot like it was nothing where she placed a thermometer where it's 175 degrees Fahrenheit where he just got out of bed and not out of bed for a few minutes.

After the 2 waken up the 2 made breakfast where when it was almost done Target went upstairs and gotten the foals up for breakfast where it maybe a little late where she told them either eat breakfast or start walking off to school where Artmark, Double Eagle and Harp, Scalpel, & Flyer the 3 colts and 2 filies ate there breakfast which is scrambled eggs with orange juice.

At the front door he and Target kissed and she watched her husband trot off to work as a police stallion but she misses watching his purple flank but kinda feels sorry for him where he suffers from short mane & tail-itis meaning his mane and tail are shorter then normal where his is 2 7/8th inches long where a normal pony tail is 5 inches long.

Several months later Purple came home for a quick lunch but while eating Target asked Purple to take her to the hospital where he asked why where she told him she's in pain so he used his stallion strenght and carried her off to the Ponyville General Hospital where after a few minutes after arriving she went into labor.

After giving birth the doctor told them congrads where they have Quintuplets where she heard Purple say "Quintuplets! We have 5 foals!" he said panicked like before falling down passing out but Target named them Arrow, Bow, Battle Axe, Mace and Dagger.

After some time she seen Purple get up where he hit his head on the table and seen 5 baby foals sleeping 4 of them fillies and 1 is a colt where 2 are unicorns, 1 is a pegasus, 1 is a earth pony and 1 is a alicorn but he kissed his wife on the forehead and now they knew why she was in pain more due to not having 1 or 2 foals but 5 and she thought it was just a foal that was too healthy.

She told him to go back to work or clock out or what before he's chewed out or what not but he told her that he'll explain that she went into labor and that he won't mention that he passed out where the police mares and stallions there won't
think he's tough but a soft pony.

He did go back to work and slipped in undetected where they knew he was gone for most of the afternoon but the boss doesn't want to hear that his wife went into labor but to more or less to check out where he's finished for his shift.

Back home she seen Purple shivering where she asked on what happened to him where he didn't say but when she placed her right hoof onto his left shoulder he jumped up where she told him no matter what he shouldn't be afraid to tell her anything but he didn't tell her anything not even when she slapped him several times across the face where she used her magic and took him to the garage and told him he has 2 options Option A tell her on what's wrong or Option B she can break him where the strongest of creatures will hold out for hours if not days.

He just stared at the wall doing the thousand yard stare where she through slapping his flank which made him jump up and hide in the wooden boat he's building that's 75% done.

After a few hours after figuring out he's super sensitive of being touched on the flank where he is super chill of her touching his flank but finally got to him where he finally told his wife where her reaction was shocked and angry but she said "NOPONY DOES THAT TO MY HUSBAND WITHOUT PAYING I"M GOING TO WEAR THERE MANE'S AS WINTER COATS AND WINTER BLANKETS!" yelled Target after Purple told her what happened.

Tomorrow morning at the police station she walked in through the front double doors as nothing where she asked the receptionist police pony on which way to the station day officer but the doughnut eating earth pony officer laughed at her where she didn't take her as a threat until she told him she slept with stallions as a special forces pony and used her top and bottom teeth off and ripped there nuts and pecker off and forced them to eat it then let them bleed out of the blood loss as a form or torture and to get information but they don't have visable gentitles.

He told her take the door on the right, walk 10 feet, walk up using the stairs to the 2nd floor and first door on the right so she followed and walked that way steaming hot where she walked by a whole bunch of police ponies even interrupting there conversations by walking between 2.

In the office she closed the wooden door and she let out a ear bursting yelling on the audacity of having 2 police stallions rape Purple Artist as he was getting undressed to go home where he's shaken up but her yelling was so loud that the glass started to crack both windows and the glass on the door where Purple Artist is the most friendliest and nicest pony there is but having 2 police ponies rape him because he decide to leave because Target went into labor was a major no.

Back home she seen Purple sitting on the couch drinking coffee and listening to the radio where he just said in his southern U.S Accent "Honey next time when you yell at somepony keep it down i could hear you across town yelling at my boss." he said that next time when she yells at somepony to keep it down where he heard her across town yelling at his boss.

She apologized where she didn't know on how loud she can be on but she went mama bear on Purple to protect him but she kissed him and he placed his left wing around her and kissed his wife.