• Published 9th Apr 2022
  • 128 Views, 0 Comments

A mare named Target - PurpleArtist

  • ...
 0
 128

The Opera

2 years later.

At the Canterlot Opera house Target she sat next to Princess Celestia where she asked Celestia on what the play is about where she told Target that the Equestrian military and royal guards been losing numbers and well the play is suppose to increase the numbers where there losing members either due to retirement or dying to protect this fair country where there losing too many at an alarming rate.

The audience lights went out and the curtain raised where they seen a purple alicorn started to sing where Target she had an heart in her eyes a heart in 2 of her eyes where she's in love of hearing him singing where he sounds like famous singer like Dean Martin where she just said "I think... I think i'm in love." she said as she heard Private Purple Artist (my main OC) sing.

In her mind she though on what type of couple they would be and what type of foals they would have like grayish violet,light grayish red, slightly destraughted violet, & grayish magenta where for the next 2 hours just hearing him sing she just thought of being with him.

After the opera she had butterflys in her stomach where she wanted to ask him on a date where he and the military singers were already gone but unbeknownst to her he has the same feelings about her where he wants to know if she's single or not where if so he'll ask her out on a date.

2 weeks later in a field Target and her twin sister were in ghillie suits where Target told her that there's miles of barbed wire and land mines so they have to go and take a detour.

By a wooden barrier where the 2 sniped 2 ponies a earth and unicorn ponies where they just carefully walked to a house where there's 4 earth ponies playing blackjack and a sleeping unicorn but there ghillie suit made them invisable but Bullseye sniped a guard in a tower where Target told her beautiflue but let 2 unicorn soldiers walk by but they entered a abandoned building but entered a small graveyard but hid as 3 pegasus's fly over.

In a open field they got down and lied there on there stomach as about 20-30 earth ponies walk by but they gotten by undetected but found more where getting by them would be difficult but they did and stuck with the bushes.

Over a wall they were still undetected where a pegasus pony came out onto the top fire escape where they both shot and the pegasus soldier fell down letting out a scream but hit the ground like Humpty Dumpty but they continued.

They entered a big building where Target just said "Look at this place 80,000 live here in this derilict place just breeding popping out new terrorist to try to destroy our world." she said as the 2 galloped in a ruined building.

In a ruined penthouse the 2 spent 3 days just waiting where Target deployed a heavy .50 caliber sniper rifle where she just waited then used her magic and fired twice where both rounds took off there target legs 1st took off the frontal right leg and the 2nd took off the behind left leg where they decided to evacuate out of there.

They repelled where back on the ground Target used a walkie talkie and called in there evacuation where the pilot told them LZ Alpha but got 15 minutes to get there where only 1/2 way there there was a VTOL plane where they shot it down where on the ground Target looked at Bullseye where Target said "Damn it i can't move if you leave me i will kill you or haunt you for the rest of your life!" she said to Bullseye that she can't move but don't leave her behind.

Bullseye she used her right leg and hoof and met Target's right hoof where Bullseye carried her on her back where Target would fire her rifle when being persued by ponies and creatures that's going to kill them. They went through an abandoned swimming pool building where they went to the abandoned fair ground.

Bullseye placed Target on the ground by a hedge where she sat there where Bullseye went to the other side and covering each other where after 20 minutes Target asked on where are they were the pilot told them about 14 minutes where it took additional 18 minutes where it landed where Bullseye got Target and raced to the Helicopter and they got the heck out of there.

They just had a long flight back to the land of Equestria after they acrossed the Celestial sea and land at a secret location.

In the medbay Target she wouldn't walk for about 8 months where Target just really didn't do nothing but listen to the radio and listened to a new radio program called "As Equestria Rotates." but just waited until her legs well 2 left side legs were healed.