• Published 25th Jun 2021
  • 265 Views, 0 Comments

Powers Beyond The Beyond (Parts 01 & 02) - Jasonpleasant



Jerkbox James returns to get rid of his kind and friendly counterpart for eternity so he can get his revenge on Chrystal Prep and reclaim his place as ruler

  • ...
 0
 265

Part 01 - Full Story

It was a dark night with a full moon and a random S.P.D cadet in the city of the human world was running for his life to get back to his home base where he keeps all his powerful relics to keep Ponyville and all of Equestria safe. He then heads to his basement and finds the most powerful relic of history, THE NINJA NEXUS STAR.

Now I can go back to ponyville to keep everypony safe for sure

he said, but without hesitation, a sword slash knocks him out. It was a changeling minion with a green mane and black eyes holding a ninja superstar blade.

Last two apprehended your majesty

he said with a grin, and then out of a cloud of smoke, Jerkbox James appears. Now that he has the ninja nexus star, he plans to use its power to rule Equestria again.

Back at the changeling kingdom, Jerkbox and one of his minions talk about another part of their plan, and since they know that Jukebox James is Jerkbox's counterpart and since he used ranger power to defeat him before, AND IS FRIENDS WITH THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY, Jerkbox thought that using the star would even the odds. Queen Chrysalis overhears their conversation and is mighty proud of how the two put their plan together. Not only that, but Jerkbox is also planning to wipe out Chrystal Prep. Queen Chrysalis likes the idea but she asks

Do you think that's a little extreme?

Jerkbox grabs her horn and replied

It is MY job to wipe out anypony who tormented that little freak! MINE AND MINE ALONE!

Chrysalis never realized that her creation was too serious, but on the plus side, he surely got her evil nature.

The next morning, Jukebox James and a pregnant Sonata Dusk wake up to start their day. Adagio and Aria help the married couple as much as they could until their baby comes. Along with that, Pinkie is downstairs preparing for the baby shower and Rarity helps decorate the baby's new room. 2 hours later while the others are out getting some stuff for the kitchen, Adagio stays home with her sister for support. The two dazzlings spent a lot of time together to pass the time even though Adagio was mostly doing the cleaning and cooking. During that time, Sonata's mood swings began to kick in and at this point, Adagio knew that this is going to be a very tough task to take. But on the positive side, she's handled people with mood swings before (especially, with Aria)

Imagine what Aria be sounding like if SHE were pregnant

She said with the shudder

But I'm certain that won't happen...at least not today

As Adagio headed upstairs, two of Jerkbox's minions broke into the dazzling's bedroom and Sonata is becoming the victim of a kidnapping. Adagio, as quick as a flash, fought off the two changelings but one of them had the upper hoof by grabbing her from behind and locking her up in a closet. One of the changelings left a package for Jukebox to see and Sonata is now thrown in a cage and teleported to the changeling kingdom.

3 minutes later, the gang comes back to the castle and by surprise, it's not a huge mess. Jukebox heads upstairs to check on Sonata but she wasn't in her room. He then hears banging from behind him. Jukebox hears Adagio's voice in the closet. He picks the lock, opens the door, and catches a nearly passed-out Adagio from lack of oxygen.

Sonata...Changelings...Trouble

she said while heavily breathing

Dagi, slow down. start from the beginning

Jukebox said. Adagio began telling what has happened before the gang came back and before she could say more, Jukebox's communicator beeps. A mysterious voice answered...

There's a package for you

Jukebox looks around the room until he finds the package on Sonata's bed. He opens it up and finds the flower clip he has given her since He and Sonata started dating.

Yeah, that's right tough guy, we got your girl

The voice said, Jukebox replied

You better let her go or things will get ugly

The mysterious voice then says that the only way to get his wife back is to bring him the seven chaos emeralds that he's been guarding for so many moons.

Meet me at the changeling kingdom with the chaos emeralds, 5 PM sharp! DON'T. BE. LATE!

the voice demanded before he hung up, Jukebox is now crying knowing that he has to give up the most powerful gems in the universe to save his wife. Adagio hugs him and tells him that he doesn't have to do so but Jukebox is determined to save his loved ones from harm even if it involves losing his powers. Adagio hugs him once again and through the tears, she said to Jukebox...

Be careful

Applejack questions about the chaos emeralds that Jukebox has been hiding. Twilight and Adagio are the only ones who knew and they decided to tell them

Jukebox has been a little skeptical that some evil creature might find something with an unlimited amount of power to stop and or destroy us. So most of the time, he's been out traveling from dimension to dimension looking for some power sources before the evil creatures do.

You mean that Morpher he has isn't powerful enough?

asked Rainbow Dash

The little guy probably just wants to find these so-called emeralds to knock you off the throne

Applejack assumed. Adagio replied...

He would never do that. How many times do you think JJ has fought alongside Twilight and the other princesses?

The rest of the ponies shrugged and Twighlight responds...

265,719 times

Wow, no wonder he nearly passed out one time

Fluttershy replied and Rarity agreed...

I for one say that I completely understand the hard work he goes through protecting our home. It would be disastrous if something bad would've happened to him

Meanwhile, in the Changeling kingdom, Jukebox makes his way to the castle to turn over the chaos emeralds but to his surprise, one of Jerkbox's minions knocks him out with one punch. As the minion gathers up the emeralds, another minion takes Jukebox into the castle and chains him up to a wall. From out of nowhere, Jerkbox enters and plans to not only use to rule Equestria but also demolish Chrystal Prep Academy in the process. As a bonus, Jerbox stated that he's going to turn Jukebox into him and finally make his revenge complete. But in a burst of anger, Jukebox breaks the chains from the wall and morphs into action.

Tigerzord! White Ranger Power!

He shouted, and just like before, the fight breaks out. From a final slash from Jukebox, Jerkbox is defeated once again. But little does he know that Jerkbox knew that he assumes that the fight would be over...BUT IT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING. Jerkbox gave the call to one of his minions to fire his ultimate power weapon, the ninja superstar blaster, and a giant laser fires into the heavens. As the world began to shake, Jukebox de-morphs and sees Jerkbox surrounded by thunder, lightning, and the chaos emeralds.

Jukebox tried to stop him but Jerkbox knocks him out unconscious. Twilight and the gang rush to the kingdom only to find Jukebox knocked out cold and when Twilight flew up to stop Jerkbox, his minions took a hold of her and her friends to let them witness the destruction of their most beloved protector. Jerkbox blasts a ferocious blow at Jukebox leaving nothing but a small flame and smoke.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Twilight shouted as Fluttershy began to cry. Jerkbox then teleports the captive ponies back to their homes and as he and his minions teleport to the human world, Jukebox, still unconscious floats around in a space-like dimension never to be seen or heard from ever again.