• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 236 Views, 0 Comments

Bolt Life: Stories - LightningChaser04



Follow the lives of a ragtag quartet of Rain, Rap, Soar and Fleet as they fight against boredom and have adventures.

  • ...
 0
 236

Into the future!

It was a beautiful morning. The gang were in the park, building a giant fort. But then they suddenly needed a weird tool. That didn’t exist. Their other friend, Smart Cookie, who was a smart beagle person suggested using a time machine to go 20 years into the future. Cookie also gave them the quantum physics and a few instructions on how to build it. They built it and then used it. The machine zapped the four into the future.

The park was closest to Rain’s house so they decided to go there.

They sneak through the backyard and see 2 kids playing ping pong. The older girl had navy blue hair tied in two neat ponytails and the younger boy had navy blue and rainbow hair and wore a winter hat. (It was dyed in rainbow polka dots.)

They were about the same age as the kids so they go towards them. “Hi! I’m Rainbow Dash, but everyone calls me Rain.” “I’m Soarin Skies but everyone calls me Soar” “Fleetfoot, nickname’s fleet” “Rapidfire. or Rap for short.” The kids burst into laughter. “Aunt Fleet, Uncle Rap, Mom, Dad you look so young! What happened?” asked the navy blue haired girl. The 2 siblings ran into their house and go to an older woman with rainbow hair reading a book. “Mom, mom! You gotta come see this! Somehow dad, aunt fleet and uncle rap turned into kids!” The woman laughed a bit and went to the back yard.

“You’re right! We have visitors! Come in you four!” The 6 kids and 1 adult get into the house. There they introduced themselves. The woman introduced herself as Rainbow Dash. She was wearing a denim jacket over a red shirt with white pluses on it. Rain fainted and Soar yells “Rain!” Once Rain woke up, they explain that they’re from the past.

Rainbow took them around the house. Soar was extremely surprised when he saw a wedding photo of himself and Rain. Soar felt nervicited. Rain and Soar also find out that those kids were theirs.

“Navy blue? My hair colour
Rainbow polka dots! Rain’s hair color
Tied in buns: Rain
Winter hat: mine!” Now Soar felt even more nervicited.
Then Rainbow told them about her and soar’s relationship.

You may know that we started out as friends. And then Fire helped Soar confess. He did directly, with flowers, and paper. The last one worked. I too always liked him. But I was too oblivious. I was like a genderbend Phineas to his Isabella. Then in our teens we became closer. 11 years back, he proposed and I accepted. The proposal, surprisingly was at the arcade. I loved it anyway! Then we got married and have 2 kids. Cloudburst Blitz, or Blitz as she prefers, and Prism Bolt, Bolt for short. They’re twins. We’re gonna adopt another sis or bro for them. Maybe next month.

“But now you gotta go. And erase your minds of this day. Bye Fleet, Rap, Rain, Soar. And, it’s time for my kids’ playdate with Fleet and Rap’s kids. Gonna call now on my hologram phone.” Bye!!

Author's Note:

Whenever I seay Rainbow, I mean ADULT rainbow. Kid Rainbow is called Rain.