• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 237 Views, 0 Comments

Bolt Life: Stories - LightningChaser04



Follow the lives of a ragtag quartet of Rain, Rap, Soar and Fleet as they fight against boredom and have adventures.

  • ...
 0
 237

Rap goes viral

Starts with a cute brown hamster, Rob wearing sunglasses and posing in front of a car. Text appears Starring Rob as Rob

Another cute white hamster wearing sunglasses and a blonde wig poses. Text appears: And Bob as Bob

The hamsters move closer, as if they are at a beach. Then it zooms in to show Rap holding them in front of a beach scene with fans blowing from either sides, causing wind to blow as a special effect. Then Soar sneaks in “Dude, what are you doing?” he asks and Rap gets startled, covering the set with a cloth. “Don’t do that! You scared me!” said Rap. “You’re acting weird all over your room. What’s going on?” asks Soar.
“Must... secure ...the perimeter!” says Rap, and crawls towards the window, shutting the blinds.

Meanwhile, two floors below, Rain and Fleet spy on the boys. “I knew he’s hiding something! My hair buns are tingling.” said Rain. Fleet turns a suitcase thing into a high tech spy machine with a computer, satellite dish made of utensils and everything. Rain, awestruck asks Fleet “How often do you spy on Rap?” “Oh, on Rap? Just occasionally.” says Fleet, putting on a creepy smile in the end. “Who else do ya spy on?” asks Rain. Fleet gives her an extremely creepy smile, making Rain a bit nervous.

“Steal yourself, ‘cause I am about to show you something shocking, something so super secret that your head might explode! But don’t tell anyone about it. Got it?” said Rap, holding his phone and walking near Soar. “Yeah, yeah sure.” says Soar. Rap hands his phone to Soar. Soar’s mind was blown, looking at the phone. “Oh. My. God. Oh my GOD! This. Is. SO. Cute!” He sees pictures and videos of pets. Rap snatches his phone back and says “It’s not cute, its a TRAVESTY!
They have more followers than Rob and Bob!” “Now you know.. Rob and bob have a struggling Hamstagram page.”

“Dude, I already knew.” “What?” “You’re not as secret as you think.”
“I NEED YOUR HELP SOAR! I NEED TO GET MORE LIKES!!”
“Yeah, of course!”
“Let’s do this!” said Rap, doing an action pose.

<|>

A beautiful night at the cardboard restaurant, and Rob and Bob were on a date eating spaghetti. Rob and Bob picked up the same noodle. You would have thought they kiss at the end but they fight to see who gets that piece of spaghetti.
In another try, the hamsters were on top of a tomato sauce volcano. Only Rob got a little too close to the volcano, and fell inside, causing the volcano to erupt. Rob and Bob were scared to death, while Soar and Rap laughed. Then Rap yelled “Look! A HAMSTERCANO!!”

The boys tried several times, but failed to get likes. Meanwhile, Rain and Fleet were in the air vents, spying.
<|>
Rob was on a miniature motorbike, riding down a little jump while Bob was on a seesaw. Rob jumped too high, and hung from the chain, tied to the fan and turned on the lights.
He kept swinging, and then the ceiling cracked, causing Rain and Fleet to slide down. Rain landed on the other side of the seesaw, launching Bob through two rings of fire, and then he hit the bookshelf.

The whole room was a mess. The boys were very surprised, staring at the girls. The hamsters were afraid to death. Then Rap checked his phone and saw many positive comments. Then Rap and Soar jumped up and down “THEY LIKE US! THEY REALLY LIKE US! AAAH!!” yelled the boys in unison, hugging each other. Then Rain asked “ What just happened?” Fleet grabbed her camera and said “something beautiful!” and then took a picture.

Author's Note:

Rain is short for Rainbow Dash
Fleet is short for Fleetfoot
Soar is short for Soarin
Rap is short for Rapidfire