• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 4,984 Views, 18 Comments

Surprise Visit From Royalty - PoneFluff



A few weeks after their surprisingly successful date, Anon is given a surprise visit from a certain Solar Alicorn.

  • ...
15
 18
 4,984

Last minute booking from Canterlot

Two weeks had passed since Anon had gone to Canterlot and taken Celestia out for a date. He thought the night had gone well, although two weeks on, Anon had started to worry she’d not enjoyed the night as much as she said. Still, life went on, and after a tedious workday, Anon was nearly at the end of it. With thirty minutes left in his shift, Anon looked around his workspace, a table with dozens of bottles of various scented oils and lotions, and the actual massage table took up most of the space.

“Anon,” Aloe said as she nudged open the door to Anon’s workspace. “There’s a last-minute booking for a princess package massage. We’ll give you overtime pay if it runs long, but you know what Canterlot elites are like.”

“Fucks sake, Aloe, really?” Anon growled. Back on earth, he wasn’t exactly very intimidating. However, in Equestria, his human stature seemed to scare ponies whenever he was frustrated. He was reminded of this as Aloe stumbled backwards, her ears folded against her head. With a heavy sigh, Anon tried to relax. “Sorry, sorry, I’m a little preoccupied. If you send them through when they get here, I’ll tidy up a little, so this place is presentable.”

As the pink and cyan mare left, Anon looked around him. Stray hair from ponies coats and even a few loose feathers were strewn on the floor. After a brief rummage, Anon had gotten out the small dustpan and brush and busied himself sweeping the floor clean. As he worked, his mind wandered back to the immortal mare he had fallen for. Maybe he’d overthought the date? By planning that custom menu, he could have seemed a little desperate?

Anon shook his head, trying to get his mind off Celestia. He could worry about their relationship once he was done with work. Minutes passed as he worked, clearing the floor, giving the massage table a wipe down, and finally sitting back to wait. Only moments later, his door swung open to reveal a slender pegasus mare, Aloe beside her. Anon’s eyes were drawn to the bright pink mane that almost shone in the light. “This is Anonymous, our masseuse. He’ll be taking care of you today, Mrs. Days.”

She smiled and stepped into the room, her white wings ruffled as she looked up at Anon. He sighed internally; this wasn’t the first time he’d had a last-minute booking from some rich Canterlot pony. Admittedly, they were normally unicorns, but they all tended to act the same. Hell, even the princess package had taken on a second meaning. She was here to be pampered and to hear every bit of gossip he had heard in the past few days. Thankfully, Rarity had been in that morning, so he had some rather juicy little rumours he could share if prompted.

“Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Days. Feel free to call me Anon.” Anonymous said as he mustered up a customer service personality with practised ease. He knelt slightly to bring himself eye to eye with the white and pink mare. “If you’d like to get up on the table, we can start with a wing massage and feather preen. I’d imagine your trip from Canterlot must have been tiring.”

“No need to call me Mrs Days then Anon, call me Sunny.” She said with a smile as she climbed onto the massage table, lying down on her barrel. Anon stepped back to give her space as she spread her wings to their full extent. “Flew here from Canterlot; I should have taken the train. My wings ache right at the base.”


Anon gave a low whistle at that, running his fingers through Sunny Days’ feathers. They were a little abnormal compared to all the other Pegasi he’d worked on. Beneath her soft coat, her muscles were impressive. He’d given rainbow dash a wing massage a few days prior. Even compared to the self-proclaimed fastest flyer in Equestria, Sunny’s muscles were denser and held firm under his examination. “You do a lot of flying, Sunny?”

“A fair bi-i-it.” Sunny replied, her voice squeaking as Anon plucked a broken feather. He ran his fingers through her plumage again, searching for other broken feathers before he could start on a wing massage. “So, do you go up to Canterlot often?”

Anon chuckled. Sunny evidently was interested in getting to the gossip already. With a roll of his Eyes, Anon started to massage the muscles at the base of her left wing. Still shocked at how dense they were, more like an Earth Pony’s muscles than a Pegasus. “I went there a few weeks ago, although I’m guessing you heard about that through the grapevine?”

“Surely you can’t blame me for being curious? The grapevine is certainly fast, but sadly she lacks the detail to provide some truly juicy stories. I heard that Equestria’s resident human ventured up to the capitol. Still, the rumours were strangely sparse of details about why.” Anon raised an eyebrow at that; he was a little confused at why Celestia and his date wouldn’t be the talk of the nation. Although he supposed that if he was right and Celestia had only pretended to enjoy the evening, she might have suppressed that he had gone to Canterlot for her. Anon’s shoulders sagged as he continued to gently massage Sunny’s wing muscles, deliberating on how to answer her.

“Well, I was up there for a mare. I planned out a rather extensive night out for us, and at the time, it seemed like she enjoyed herself. Although, I’m second-guessing that now.” He admitted. He’d had to get used to his personal life being a fashionable topic of gossip. It was part and parcel of being the lone human, it seemed. Sunny remained silent as Anon moved on to her other wing; her ears flicked once before she spoke again.

“I’d love to know who she is Anon, the rumours were so devoid of details other than you were seen heading into a restaurant run by a former castle chef.” All Sunny heard in response was deep chuckling. Anon continued to work on her wings, chuckling at her question. He’d refused to give Rarity, a close friend, any details of his date. Sunny Days clearly wasn’t used to how gossip worked, it seemed.

“To quote a friend, A lady never kisses and tells. The same principle applies here, Sunny. What I will say is she’s a mare, unlike any other.” Anon stepped back to grab a bottle of product, Squeezing some into his hand before he spoke again. “She’s kind, patient and has a radiant smile. Also, this will be a little cold.”

Sunny opened her mouth to respond, any words she could have said being replaced by a yelp as Anon started to work the product into her feathers. It wasn’t too cold, but it was enough to startle her. As he worked, Anon tried to ignore the fact that Sunny’s wings gradually stiffened in their outstretched position. The first time one of his clients popped a wingboner during a massage, it was awkward. At this point, it was pretty routine. What Anon couldn’t see was that Sunny’s white cheeks had turned an impressive crimson as she blushed.

“Right, before I work on your shoulders, is there a scented oil you’d prefer? They’re all included as part of the package you chose.” Anon said, turning his back on Sunny as he looked over the dozens of scented oils on his table. They’d give her coat a healthy sheen, help insulate her from water, and the scent was a nice little bonus. He’d ended up having to get a fresh bottle of the one he’d used for Celestia because of how large she was.

It took a moment to find, but he spotted the bottle of daybreak. The label displaying a sun as it rose over a large pine forest. He’d not expected her to pick something so rustic, but in the end, it was endearing. The room itself was a little warm, Anon noticed as he continued to fetch the last few scented oils from a shelf below the table. He supposed it was probably just because it was near the end of a long day. He must have been more exhausted than he expected.

Anon was brought out of his thoughts by a soft but familiar giggle from behind him. “I’m sure you remember what I had last time, my dear Anon~”