• Published 3rd Mar 2021
  • 270 Views, 20 Comments

Fallout Equestria New Horizons: Lacunae and Rampage's vacation in paradise. - starwars90001



After the defeat of Dawn and her followers, Rampage and Lacunae take vacation(without Blackjack) to Dise, the city of sin.

  • ...
 20
 270

Come to the Moon, we have pole dances and mind control

The next few hours were a haze of Lacunae trying out different games or chatting with the staff. Both mares broke off for an hour with Lacunae playing the slots while Rampage chatted up a lot of waiter girls with her former hoe life.

“Hump.” Lacunae grunted as she lost another hit, usually, gambling wasn’t her thing but it was vacation time. “Curse ponies for giving into the elements of Luck and chaos and creating these boring machines.”

Her comment got a chuckled as she heard hoof steps walking up to her. He was large by the sound of him, and the way he walked alerted Lacunae to the fact he wanted something. “The Lucky Mare ain’t smiling upon you It seems.”

Lacunae looked to her side to see a large red stallion in a checkered suit with a pitch black mane sitting beside. “Ring ding baby, having a good time at The Moon?” Lacunae could read his scumbagness from the way he smiled, she wasn’t having anything he was selling but she would play along.

“Yes and no.” Her answer made him cock his head. “These games of Luck and Chaos are fine but distractions I don’t take pleasure in. No, it is the Elements of Nature and Age and the drinks they create that is my joy.”

She looked at him hoping that her words got the reaction she wanted. “Eh, yeah. Whatever floats your boat doll face.” the confusion she read on his face told her the wisemare talk worked.

“So.” the alicorn’s tone got real. “What do you want?”

The stallion gave a half-hearted chuckle as he tried to find his words. “Well doll face, we’ve been watching you for a while, listening in on your talks, and we got a deal for ya, you dig?” Lacunae raised an eyebrow, already knowing what they wanted. “Boss has a job for ya. Wants you and your friend to come up to the penthouse floor.”

Lacunae could easily refuse the offer, the politics of this city was not why she came. But she could have a joke at their expense. “Alright, I shall see your master. But my friend over there.” Lacunae pointed down the casino floor where Rampage had gotten on stage and was showing the dancers how it’s done. “She stays down here. I’m the business manager of the two of us, any job offer is done by me.” And she didn’t want Rampage killing anyone, they had enough problems up north. “Lead the way.”

--------

The elevator doors opened to a long hallway that was dimly lit, the red pony gave a gesture allowing Lacunae to leave first. “Such a gentle stallion.” She said mockingly.

The door they came upon down the hall opened to a massive staircase with a gold railing that had gems invented into it. Lacunae rolled her eyes, already she could see the insecurity in this pony. But she proceeded up the staircase at the red pony’s beckoning.

When she reached the top she became more put off by what she saw. The floor was set up to make every part visible, the walls were windows that gave one the perfect view of Dise. A large ballroom with a crystal chandelier, a huge outdoor deck, and patio with a large pool, a gilded telescope, a huge heart shaped bed sectioned off in the corner, an entire wall of swanky looking paintings, a golden tub. And Finally, a metal room with the words ‘Boss’s Office painted on it.’

The red stallion knocked on the door a few times, minutes passing until the door flew open. “What took you so fucking long?” A small, lithe royal blue unicorn with cropped black mane sat on a cushion as he smiled with teeth too clean for him. “Well, come on I don’t got all day.” he waved a hoof cushion across from him.

Lacunae took his offer as the door closed behind her. Leaving her and the blue stallion alone as he picked a bottle of wine and drank from it. “Drank?” He shook the bottle in an inviting way.

Lacunae refused, conducting business while drinking was unprofessional behavior. Plus she didn’t want his backwash. “eh, you're lost.” He took another then sat the bottle on a caster to the side. “Introduction time. I’m Roy Mustang, boss of the best casino in Dise. The most powerful gang with all the best luxuries left in the world. Any pony that fucks with me ends up buried in the desert, or worst. Long story short I run this joint.”

Lacunae had to admit the pony was being upfront with his boasts, even if they were insecure. She felt she needed to one-up his pretentious rant with one of her own. “Lacunae, the angel of the Goddess, Priestess of the Elements, Employee of the Crusader corporation, and Finally a Demon Mare of Security.” She saw her titles got the expected ‘what’ face from the blue stallion.

“Damn bitch, you couldn’t have shortened it to Lacunae?” He rolled his eyes as he laid back on his cushion. “Everypony friends? Good? Good. A Long rambling short I want you and your friend to join my operation as a full member Mustang! No trial, no building yourself up through the ranks. You will be on the same level as Mayhem out there.”

Lacunae expected this was the offer, these things often followed them around. Requests, job offerings, recruiters tracking them. it came with the territory of being what she, Rampage, and Blackjack were, living deadly super soldiers. What warlord wouldn’t want an alicorn on their side, or an immortal death machine like Rampage, or a cybernetic super pony like Blackjack? Every job they got there was always a worm begging to join their petty side.

Lacunae letting this joke continue asked in a fake honest way. “What would I get from joining you and not say the NCA. They seem more powerful and they’ve already given me an offer.” That was a lie about but she expected the real thing would come by day’s end. However, it got the reaction she wanted out of Roy, a hint of fear.

He tried to hide it but Lacunae could read ponies like a book. “NCA? Those bitches couldn’t give you a proper meal yet any offer worth taking.” He smiled that scummy look that all these low lives give, clearing his throat as he spoke. “We can give you better than that. Being a Mustang, no, being a high Mustang means you get a VIP room at the top floor, free freshwater, a good time in the city, five-star meals, all the best drugs and whores in town.” He sat back confident he had convinced her. “You're getting the offer of a lifetime Missy, don’t throw it away because some fake-sounding government is giving you a handout.”

“You know I’m already employed right?”

“So? quite it. What could that Crusader thingy have that the Mustangs don’t?”

My free will. Explaining that part would be hard for a pony like you to understand so I will let you down easy. “Sorry, I must decline.”

Roy stood, his blue face turning red. “Bitch you don’t say no to Roy Fucking Mustang. I’m giving you the opportunity of a lifetime and your saying fucking No!” Lacunae shrugged uncaringly.

“For all your boasts, for all your glamour, the impression I get from you is one of weakness and fear.” Lacunae purred the words she laughed at his building anger. “Why should I surround myself with ponies who wield fake power.”

Finally, he burst into rage. “Bitch I will mount your head on my wall and have your friend downstairs selling her body for life! Don’t you fuck with me-”

Roy went dead silent, his eyes rolling back as he fell back on his cushion. His mouth hung open as if to say something but no words came. He seemed almost brain dead, Lacunae loved this look to him. Now Mister Roy I have a few orders I want you to fulfill. First, you're going to release any pony in your debut. Second, you will give three thousand caps to all your employees. Third, you will sign your casino over to the Finishers as a partnership. They will get all your assets and employees. And Fourth, after all of this is done. In the Dead of Midnight, you will shoot yourself in the head with a gun.

Now please tell me to leave and never come back. His eyes came back, he struggled to move as he groaned in pain.

“Eh? Eh, where, where was I?” He was daze but his thoughts were coming to him. “Oh, oh yeah! Get the fuck out bitch and never come back to my casino!” With a light up of his horn, the door swung open.

Lacunae being polite listened and trotted out of the room with a ladylike movement. As she approached the staircase where the red stallion stood waiting. She gave him a deep look that burned into his eyes, his posture changed to a dazed one as he held his head. Listen to every command he gives unquestioningly, now escort me down stairs.

“This way missy.” The red stallion spoke the words that were distant. “Time to collect your friend and go.”
--------

When Lacunae entered the main floor again she was met with an all too familiar sight. Rampage being the center of attention, The striped mare was partially eating up the whole room, the crowd was surrounding the stage as the striped mare danced her heart out. The shouts of “Go Rampage! Go Rampage! Go Rampage!” drowned out the sounds of slots and music, becoming an audible cry.

Lacunae shook her head. “She’s always in the spotlight.” Waving through the crowd of cheering ponies to the front of the stage. Rampage barely took notice as she approached. “Arloste. Arloste.” Lacunae sighed. Her horn lit up in a light blue glow, the same glow encasing the striped mare.

Rampage gave a sad huff. “Luu I was showing off my dance moves.” She crossed her forelegs like a mad filly.

“We’re getting kicked out Arloste. Sorry, we got let go.” That got a sad aw from the striped mare and the gathered crowd.

“Luu what did you do?” The disappointment in Rampage’s voice was measure and her day was ruined.

Lacunae let out an audible groan. “Me and management had disagreements. Now stop reliving your whore days and come on.” Rampage hung her nose up “Remember the fighting area we talked about earlier. Guess where we’re going next?”

At that Rampage lit up, breaking free of the magical grip and galloping off the stage through the crowd of onlookers. “Fuck this place! Let’s goo Luu.” Rampage was half to the entrance when she remembered her weapons, walking over to the greeter she started rushing him as she stomped her hoof impatiently. “Come on dude, I got ponies to beat up.”


Lacunae just smiled as she trotted off. You're still that same filly I knew since you were a child.